Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freeloaders and gas bills

Go down

Freeloaders and gas bills Empty Freeloaders and gas bills

Post  John Drake Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:58 pm

It seems now that the freeloaders on the land think they shouldn't have to pay for gas like everyone else does.

Ive been reading one freeloaders posts about how she is disgusted that the £300 gas bill she didnt pay has been increased to £600 with court charges. Shes calling them con artists, like the gas supplier gets the court costs. It makes me angry, they use the gas then refuse to pay for it and moan when they get taken to court. Who do they expect to pay for their gas, thats right some other sucker. Its me and you pay for the freeloaders with ever increasing gas prices. The freeloaders even have the cheek to say just because they dont pay for things it dosent mean others pay for them.

Another freeloader is moaning because they have a debt of £125. They have a key meter and they used the emergency credit 7 months ago and never paid it back. No credit has been bought for this meter in 7 months so thats 7 months interest on the emergency credit which they never paid and 7 months standing charge. They are going ape about having to pay what they owe.

Why is it that these freeloaders are all to happy to use services but when it come to paying the bill they think they have some right not to?
John Drake
John Drake
Admin

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2009-02-02

https://hpanwo.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Freeloaders and gas bills Empty Re: Freeloaders and gas bills

Post  Guest Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:12 pm

You are a Angry Man aren't you.

Freeloaders and gas bills Secret%20Agent%20Man

Why not steer one of these Freeman of the Land to some employment, and judging from the kind of man you are Droike you can talk anything to the ladies can't you.
Hey why don't these people do something what they did in the olden days, like build a log fire and get heat from that.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:45 pm

Its got nothing to do with cant pay and everything to do with wont pay.

All you ever see is how do i get out of paying for this, do i have to pay this fine, how do i drive my car with no licence or insurance, how do i watch TV and not get caught with no licence.

Its nothing to do with anything but getting out of paying for things. Which means suckers like me have to pay for them.

What makes me laugh is they all keep claiming they won when in reality it was jail time, a fine or the car getting crushed. Hows that winning? Pollard did time inside for using a megaphone in public. Any right minded person would not see that as anything more than a cock up. He could have walked with a small fine but this freeloader mob egged him on until he got a prison record.

One of these know it alls went to court with a knife and wonders why hes in trouble. Another had her car crushed for no inssurence and being unregistered. I dont think i will be getting legal advice from them.

John Whites a shitbag for this also. I read some advice he gave to a guy with no TV licence and it was all rubbish.
John Drake
John Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:56 pm

Well Pollard, or Dondaz has a load of following.
Anyway Haggie did not pay for the heating at home did he, but he did install a elelctric heater for the kid.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:26 pm

nwo2010 wrote:There must be a way of over riding gas and electric meters??

Any one aware how - Yes it is illegal unless you can use some sort of freeman quote or tell them you wasnt aware of it, you sub let it to someone whilst you went away on holiday for 4 weeks or something.

I would love to find out how?

Can anyone help?

And they say their not freeloaders.
John Drake
John Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:34 pm

Guest wrote:Well Pollard, or Dondaz has a load of following.
Anyway Haggie did not pay for the heating at home did he, but he did install a elelctric heater for the kid.

Aload of following lol how sad.

Nope Handbag claimed he would not pay for energy because its a conspiracy and they all go to bed fully clothed and freezing cold. Notice it said all? When it was pointed out thats child abuse in the form of neglect (something hes been up for before) he changed that from wont pay to cant pay. Funny how a guy who cant afford to heat the home for his child has no problem going to woo woo shows up and down the country paying thousands of pounds a year to do so. And dont come with he saved that money, he saved it by neglecting his family.
John Drake
John Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down