Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War crisis in September

2 posters

:: News

Go down

War crisis in September Empty War crisis in September

Post  kathaksung Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:03 am

612. War crisis in September (10/29/09)

From #593 to 607, I talked about how the Feds attempted to frame a drug case which was to be covered up by Iran war. The war would be justified by North Korea. In three months from April to July, N. Korea launched a ballistic missile heading to Alaska area on 4/5; did a nuclear test on 5/25; and planed to launch another ballistic missile to Hawaii area on 7/4. The 7/4 plan went soured. I think because I revealed that Iran war could have been justified by a shipment of nuclear weapon from a N. Korea's ship. That ship failed to go to its destination and finally returned to N. Korea. So that project failed.

A new attempt came in September. On 9/25, Western intelligence accused Iran of constructing a secret underground uranium enrichment facility in Qum and of hiding it from international inspectors for years. Following the revelation, media said that US would demand to access to other sites that have long been off limits and demand Iran to answer detailed questions about its suspected efforts to build nuclear weapons. A tough new sanction would be seek if Iran resisted. It means the war may start any time when Iran doesn't obey the demand.

The response from Iran was swift. Next day, Iran said it would allow U.N. inspectors to examine the newly revealed secret nuclear site. One month later, on 10/26, inspectors of IAEA examined the covert nuclear facility in Qum. Iran is very humble and cooperative this time. Iran felt the threat of war.

So said terrorists came out to help. It's not a coincidence.
The news of Secret nuclear site in Iran was released on 9/25 by western intelligence. Here are the other news:
* "Terror suspect charged in plot to make bombs. Denver man may have planned to strike there or N.Y." (By W.K.Rashbaum, New York Time, 9/25/09)
* "Bomb plot arrests in Illinois, Texas". (Chicago, AP, 9/25/09)
* On same day - 9/25 - "Osama Bin Laden demanded that European countries pull their troops out of Afghanistan in a new audiotape Friday, warning of "retaliation" against them for their alliance with the US in the war." (Caro, AP, 9/26/09)

As I always said, the war will be justified with nuclear horror, terror attack, either it is done by North Korea or Al Qaida. Though the media didn't propaganda it as a crisis, there was a war crisis in September. You can judge it how collaborated they were on Sept. 25 - Western intelligence, FBI, media and Bin Laden - when they release the news at same time.

613. Iran war and another economic tsunami (11/12/09)

I have said that the purpose of Iran war is to save US dollar. Because Iran had abandoned dollar in oil trading, US has to keep the oil price at about $80/barrel to maintain the value of dollar in internetional money market.(see "556. Petro-dollar, the cause of Iran war (7/4/08)").

There were four big attempts to start the Iran war in past three years. 1. On 8/30/2007, a B-52 "mistakenly" carried six nuclear missiles to fly over the US continent. 2. On 8/8/2008, when Olympic Game ceremony opened in China and Russia invaded Georgia. 3. During April to July/4/09, when N. Korea tested its ballistic missile and nuclear bomb. 4. 9/25/09, when a secret nuclear facility in Iran was revealed and US gave Iran an ultimatum.

If the war on Iran plot have gone through, then Iran would be forced to go back to dollar system in oil trading, the oil price would go normal - that is around $20 to $30/barrel. But in the short period around the war time, what will happen? The oil price will go high, the dollar will go to historical low, and the gold, will go up like a rocket. Will those who planed the war project miss such a good chance to make a fortune? We know in 911, there was unusual trading in stock market that bid the downwards of air company because someone knew a disaster would come. So was in 8/30/2007's plot. Do you still remember the oil price had been manipulated to $147/barrel before 8/8/2008 plot? This time they focus on gold and money market. I felt this when I saw the "Cash for gold" advertisement in August. I wrote "609. About gold price and inflation (9/16/09)", predicted that the gold would go $1,500/ounce or higher, Euro would go 1.6 dollar/euro or higher, and yen would go 80/dollar or higher this year. On 9/25, Iran war crisis suddenly broke out. US gave a three months ultimatum to Iran. (that would be 9/25 to 12/25) If Iran hadn't humbly made a swift response, three months is enough to push the gold price to $1,500 to $2,000/ounce. I did foresee another economic tsunami ploted by the Feds.

The ripple of September Iran war crisis:
1. Obama was awarded Nobel Peace Price on Oct.8/2009. It's true that Obama didn't do anything big enough to get that prize. My interpretation is that the European elites who, too, felt the coming war crisis. This action is an effort to stop the war before it happens. It also explains why there is a noise in US media. Because it really makes the war more difficult for a Nobel Peace prize winner. That makes the Feds unhappy.

2. On Oct.18, bombing in Iran killed five senior Revolutinary Guard officers. Iran accused Pakistan, the US and Britain were behind the attack. Such kind of case needs intelligence resource. It obviously is a provocation. Because on Oct.24, the inspectors of IAEA would come to Iran to examine the covert nuclear facility. If the Iran regime was enraged by the death of their top ranking commanders and changed their decision of accepting the inspection. Then the war became possible. Once again, Iran humbly swallowed the bitter fruit. Iran still opened the door for the UN inspection. Iran knows it faces a war.

kathaksung

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

War crisis in September Empty Re: War crisis in September

Post  crazzycat Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:06 pm

this theory deserves to leave but i don't think it will happen

crazzycat

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-12-04

http://www.3ddigitalwallpapers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kathaksung Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:51 pm

614. Secret deal with N.Korea (11/22/09)

Feds used to pay other party to do illegal and ugly missions. How do they justify the payment if the receiver is a hostile country? They create an incident.

The typical sample is the bombing of Chinese Embassy in Yugoslavia in 1999. (see "193. Bombing Chinese Embassy in Yugoslavia (1/1)" and "194. D.o.D. worked for D.o.J. (1/6)")

Another big one is the "EP-3" spy plane incident in April 2001. In exchange to frame a drug case, China was granted to be a member of WTO and to be host of 2008 Olympic. We all see the result: China since then becomes an economic power, now one of the G-2. (see "555. Olympic deal (6/29/08) and "610. The road of persecution (9/23/09)")

Here is the time table of how N.Korea pushed for a nuclear horror from April to July for the Iran war and how an incident created to justify the payment of a secret deal.

3-17 Current TV of San Francisco sent two reporters - Laura Ling and Euna Lee to China to gather the news of North Korea refugees. They were mysteriously arrested by N.Korea board guards. The two admitted that they were "very, very briefly" cross the board - "maybe 30 seconds". If it was truth, then N.Korea board guards must be most efficient one in the world, and the two journalist must be the dumbest reporter in the world. They were sentenced to 12 years prison term.

4 - 5. N.Korea launched a ballistic missile to the Alaska area.

5 -25. N.Korea had a nuclear test.

6 - 7. Hillary Clinton said US may be seeking a way to interdict, possibly with China's help, North Korean sea and air shipments suspected of carrying weapons or nuclear technology. Later that month, US war ship John McCain followed a N.Korean commercial ship and made it a news. That ship, I think, carried with nuclear material to prove Iran's ambition on nuclear weapon. That ship, finally didn't go anywhere but returned to N.Korea.

7 - 4. N.Korea planned to launch another ballistic missile to Hawaii area but failed to carry out the plan. I think the Feds had changed its plan to the end of this year because that time is more suitable to push for a financial tsunami for a gold rush.

8 - 4. The two US journalists are pardoned and released by N. Korea during a visit by former President Bill Clinton.

You can see how a hostage show starts in March and ends in August while North Korea fulfils its task in April, May, June and July. It resembles the 2001 EP-3 spy plane incident. In both cases the Feds sent hostage to hostile country to justify a secret deal and payment.

kathaksung

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: News

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum