Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gold will go $1,500/ounce recently

4 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Gold will go $1,500/ounce recently - Page 4 Empty Re: Gold will go $1,500/ounce recently

Post  katsung47 Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:48 am

752. News proved my allegation (1/5/2013)

On October 15, 2012, I wrote #741, pointed out that Feds plotted a case in that month based on the facts that the Feds arranged different trips for my relatives and my wife. Since it was a framed case, they would try to kill the witness so their lies won’t be exposed. To kill victims in travel incidents is a tactic the Feds used to use.

That month I also noticed the unusual spike of gas price in California. I thought it was part of the plot. The Feds bought a lot of real estate properties in my case. (see #733 to #741) They would sell these houses when Kat Sung was finished. To prevent potential buyers to purchase the house from neighbor area where the house price is still low, Feds push up the gas price to raise the cost of commuting. See:“741. Why the gas price jump high (10/15/2012)”

One month later, a news proved my analysis was very correct. The sudden spiked gas price in October was manipulated.

California Watchdog Group Accuses Refiners of Lying (TSO, BP, CVX, RDS-A)

Posted: November 16, 2012

When California gasoline prices topped $5 a gallon early last month, the state’s big refiners said they were performing maintenance at some of the plants and a couple were recovering from forced shutdowns due to fires. Now, a consumer advocacy group, Consumer Watchdog, has asked the state’s attorney general to launch a criminal investigation into the refiners’ words and deeds during that period.

http://247wallst.com/2012/11/16/california-watchdog-group-accuses-refiners-of-lying-tso-bp-cvx-rds-a/#ixzz2CSoZVxaz

Report: Bay Area Refineries Faked Outages, Spiked Gasoline Prices

Bay Area refineries lied about being out of production in May and October, according to a report.

By Chris Roberts

| Thursday, Nov 15, 2012

Bay Area oil refineries in Richmond and Martinez are to blame for the spike in gasoline prices in May and October, according to a report released in Washington on Thursday.

Both Royal Dutch Shell in Martinez and Chevron in Richmond claimed to be out of service during periods in May and October. Gas prices spiked accordingly. But environmental research reveals both refineries were producing gasoline at full capacity, contrary to what the public was told, according to McClatchy newspapers.

Environmental documents reveal nitrogen oxide emissions -- evidence of gasoline production -- were normal during both periods, the newspaper chain reported.

Gasoline inventories were building during "a time in which West Coast motorists" were paying "at least 50 cents more per gallon than the national average," the newspaper reported.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Report-Bay-Area-Refineries-Faked-Outages-Spiked-Gasoline-Prices-179565041.html

“Both Royal Dutch Shell in Martinez and Chevron in Richmond claimed to be out of service during periods in May and October.” Nobody could co-ordinate two big firms to commit a price cheating and market manipulation but the Feds.

753. Property tax and new plot (1/10/2013)

Why did the Feds choose to frame a case in October? Because November 1st is the due date of property tax. The Feds hold a lot of houses in my case. They must pay a large amount of property tax each year. They are eager to get rid of those hot potatoes from their hands. If they could finish the case in October, they could avoid to pay quite a lot of the tax by: 1. Selling the house – let new owners to pay it. 2. Go foreclosure on some houses which have been under water already. To transfer the loss to the bankers, Fanny Mae and tax payers.

Here is the picture of property tax notice. http://thumbs.myopera.com/sz/colx/katsung47/albums/12490382/PICT0033.JPG

You may have noticed that there are two installments for the tax bill. One is due on November 1st 2012. The second is due on February 1st 2013. For the coming second payment, the Feds planned another new case.

On December 30, one month before February, my mother visited my home. She hadn’t been to my house for more than a year. As usual she gave me some cash, I refused. I suspect she was intimidated by the Feds to do so. I allege the Feds(FBI and DEA)try to plant illegal money (fake notes or marked drug money) on me through my relatives so they could perform arrest when I spent it. At first, I refused the big bill (hundred dollar) but accepted small notes. Next time when I refused the big bill cash from my mother, B(my brother in law) happened to be there and changed all big bills into twenties. I was surprised. Did they turn small notes into illegal money? They did. I found I was treated specially – I was led to a new cashier counter when I waited to pay my food in super market. Since then I stopped to use cash. I pay with debit card.

My mother said, ‘You refused to accept big bill, then refused to accept small notes. What can we do to help you?” I suggested, “you can buy a gift card for me”. They didn’t do so. It was not the purpose of the Feds. It proved my allegation. My relatives were ordered by the Feds to plant illegal money to me. It’s easy for them to buy gift cards if they really want to help me but they wouldn’t do so. In recent years, I never use cash. I only pay with cards in shopping activity.

On 12/30, old tactic-attempt to plant illegal cash- was used again. When I refused, my sister said they would buy a gift card for me. Two days ago(1/Cool, my brother brought me a gift VISA card. Do they have a new plot? I guess this time it’s a big one related to Chinese secret police. On 12/30, came to my house with my relatives, there were two guests new arrived from China. They were relatives of my brother in law. On 1/8, in my brother’s short visit to deliver the gift card, came with C.Y. couple(see #724) whom I alleged were the secret agents of China. I think the Chinese secret police plays an important role in the new plot. In secret deal, there used to be a payment. Here is the news:

Abe Unlikely To Visit U.S. In Jan Due To Scheduling Difficulties
Monday, January 7, 2013

TOKYO (Kyodo)--Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is unlikely to visit the United States in January due to scheduling difficulties and his trip is being rearranged for February or later, government officials said Monday.

http://e.nikkei.com/e/fr/tnks/Nni20130107D07JF341.htm

China is having a dispute with Japan over an Island in East sea. Japan is seeking US support on its standing. That development hurts Japan.

katsung47

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

Gold will go $1,500/ounce recently - Page 4 Empty Re: Gold will go $1,500/ounce recently

Post  katsung47 Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:53 am

754. Gas price spiked in May and October (1/20/2013)

In #752, I talked about the Feds had spiked the gas price through manipulation of the refineries. They pushed up the gas price twice in May and October. I explained they framed a case in October because they want to finish the case that month to avoid to pay property tax (due date was Nov. 1st. ) But why they did it also in May?

Quote, “Bay Area oil refineries in Richmond and Martinez are to blame for the spike in gasoline prices in May and October,” see #752.

Because the Feds had framed a case in May. My user’s name is katsung47. Kat Sung is my real name, 47 is my birth year. My birthday was in later May 1947. I was 65 years old in May 2012. I was qualified for Medicare at that month. I allege the Feds planned a case to carry out a search and arrest on me in May if I had applied for Medicare. Worrying of the plot, I didn’t do so. My suspicion is very correct. One month later, on 6/28, Supreme Court passed Obama’s Healthcare Reform. When I didn’t apply for Medicare as the Feds had expected, they abusing their power to pass a new health law of “individual mandate”. In that case, what surprised people was the dramatic turnaround of the Chief Justice. I pointed out that Roberts is a puppet worked for the Feds. See:”726. The surprise turnaround of Chief Justice (7/4/2012)”.

Five months later, the news of gas price cheating once again proved my allegation. The Feds did plot to frame case in May and October. In both cases, the method of planting “illegal money” was used. May plot also based on “Medicare application”. Other unusual phenomenon also indicated they prepared “search and arrest”.

The news also proved the Feds bought a large quantity of houses in my case. To get rid of those hot potatoes, the Feds abusing the gas price when they have new plot ready to go. To prevent potential buyer to buy houses from nearby area where the real estate price is still low, they spiked the gas price to bring up the commuting cost. The property the Feds held in their hands are mainly in Bay area especially in San Jose where I live and in San Francisco where my relatives live. They also manipulate the Federal Reserve to push out QE to keep the interest rate low that the third housing bubble is forming.

755. Internet attack (1/25/2013)

On 1/20 I wrote #754 revealed something about how the Feds would frame a case on me in May. On that day, I was banned by YUKU. Yuku is a big internet web provider which hosts a lot of webs. I posted in more than a dozen of web sites which were under Yuku system. Now I am banned to enter those sites. I lose all the contents I posted there.

I have my home site set up in Yuku: http://katsung47.yuku.com/forums/66
It was the site where I used to post the newly written article. Now all record is gone. So be in other yuku sites.

It also proves one of my suspicion that I posted in #727: “On 7/4, I wrote about the mysterious turnaround of Chief Justice Roberts and promised to tell "why he did so" in next(today's) post. Now I'm afraid I can't do so because next day of 7/4 there was a swift response from the Feds.

quote, ‘Internet doomsday’ due on Monday, claims FBI “.

To prevent people from knowing how the Feds would frame a new case, they would attack the Internet to delete my revelation. They had prepared an “Internet doomsday” when I was going to talk about “May plot”. This time, when I referred the ‘May plot” again, they immediately banned me to post it in my home site.

I think once the Feds have their plot gone through, there would be a big internet attack to wipe out my posts. I would say my revelations are very true and my analyses are very correct that the Feds are afraid of it. Make a copy of it as the Feds are so eager to eliminate it.

I also like to remind you that since it is a framed case, the Feds would activate big events to distract your attention. Either it is natural disaster, epidemic disease, or terror attack, or all of them. I think Sandy Hook School shooting was part of this plot. Since 911, most people don’t trust government any more. The Feds created Sandy Hook shooting to justify the gun ban to prevent resistance from people when the Feds apply another terror attack on them.

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:27 am

756. To search by the hands of IRS (2/4/2013)

How can the Feds frame a case on “application for Medicare”? They will do it by the hands of IRS.

For two decades, it was I to file joint tax return for my wife and I. In 2006, without my consent, my wife asked an accountant firm to file the joint tax return. I found errors in report they filed and demanded a correction. The Accountant firm refused and e-filed it without my signature. Since then, I have to separate my tax report from my wife’s.

Obviously, it was a plot of the Feds. They manipulated my wife to file a tax return with error to touch off an IRS search. One error was they hadn’t report Schedule C form. Here is what I wrote seven years ago:

“I have some merchandise left from business. Each year I reported the merchandise stock unchanged by schedule C. Each year there was a Schedule C form in the tax book IRS mailed me. But this year, for the first time, there was no C form in the tax book. Why? I think Feds wish to find an excuse to search the stock in the name of "no report".

The merchandise stock is piled in garage. In former messages, I talked about there were two big attempts Feds had tried to enter the attic and garage. (see "144. Roof contractor from Idaho (July, 2003)" and "300. Garage door (3/27/05)") I allege they had planted drugs in attic and garage, so when the disguised contractor enter the attic or garage in the name of roofing or replacing the garage door could claim they found drugs there.
(“395. A sudden trip and the tax return trap (3/30/06)”; “398. April 18, the action date?(4/15/06)”; “300. Garage door (3/27/05)”)

I allege the Feds had planted illegal material (likely drugs)in my merchandise stock which is piled up in my garage. In 2005, they manipulated to damage the door of my garage. They tried to perform an unreasonable search by disguising as garage door contractor. I fixed the door by myself.

Then in 2006, they manipulated my wife to file an erroneous tax return at the purpose to activate an IRS search. I had to separate my tax return from my wife’s. Since I have no income, I don’t have to file tax return. I depend on relative’s help.

In May 2012, I didn’t apply for Medicare in case that would touch off an “automatic computer system” to IRS. I think that’s what the Feds was looking forward to. Really next month we saw how the Feds manipulated the Chief Justice to pass the Healthcare Reform law of the Obama to make it individual mandate.

757. I paid sales tax to finish inventory (2/4/2013)

I expected the Feds would continue to harass with this issue. In Jan. 6, 2010, I went to State Board of Equalization, paid the sales tax of my merchandise stock. I didn’t want to file Schedule C any more.

Here is the record data:

“Lient/taxpyr ID: ***0085 TAT: SR Dist: GH Acct: ****9416
Comment entered by:HAN H

Mr. KAT HAK SUNG was in GH office to pay tax on his inventory sales valued at $5900 (sold near XMAS 2009).
Hid accts including 99-***837 were all closed.
Per Supervisor Dina Almario’s instructions, ARB acct was created and will bill him $548 for tax amount.
IHAN “
I paid it with check.

758. The earthquake next day (2/9/2013)

The Feds used to send out a warning to intimidate people if they felt being offended. When I paid sales tax of my inventory to the State Board of Equalization, there was a swift response.

Next day (1/7/2010) there was an earthquake in Milpitas. At that time, because my computer was harassed by the Feds severely, I had to go to Milpitas Library everyday for internet surfing. That morning, Everybody in Library could feel the strong shaking. The Library evacuated all the people inside the building. I knew it was an intimidation from the Feds. Because they have a good command of modern techniques, they view themselves as God. They were angry that I disrupted their plan. From this event, I also learned how proficient they were to operate an earthquake – by choosing the time and location they preferred.

4.1 magnitude quake strikes near Milpitas
Thursday, January 07, 2010

MILPITAS, CA (KGO) -- An earthquake struck the Bay Area at 10:09 a.m. on Thursday. It was centered six miles north-northeast of Milpitas.

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/south_bay&id=7206030

http://thumbs.myopera.com/sz/colx/katsung47/albums/12490382/PICT0041.JPG

receipt of State Board of Equalization.

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:38 am

759. Meteor attack and Pope’s resignation. (2/18/2013)

9 days ago, in #758, I said, “The Feds used to send out a warning to intimidate people if they felt being offended.” That I was intimidated by an earthquake one day after I paid sales tax over my inventory. Similar event took place in Russia. This time it is a meteor striking instead of earthquake.

Russian Politician Says Meteor Was U.S. Weapons Test

Washington Post) February 16, 2013

Russia’s controversial Liberal leader, Vladimir Zhirinovsky, has blamed Americans for today’s meteorite scare, local media report.

http://nation.foxnews.com/russian-meteorite/2013/02/16/russian-politician-says-meteor-was-us-weapons-test#ixzz2LCe7GXyK

Gold will go $1,500/ounce recently - Page 4 Tsunami-map122604-0058z2

The west corner of the island just above the epicenter is Aceh Province.

In September 2004, Yudhoyono won the president election of Indonesia. It seemed he was a US asset and had a deal with US. In December that year, US tested two new weapons in Indonesia. All imitated natural disaster. One was the Great tsunami. The epicenter was near the Aceh Province of Indonesia, some 166,000 died in that area. Obviously it aimed at the Aceh rebels – Aceh Free Army which was fighting against the government. The rebels was hit hard by that disaster and had to compromise with the government with a peace agreement later. The other one was imitating a meteor explosion.

Here is what I wrote at that time. The phenomenon is exactly the same like what happens in Russia:

, "Meteor Explodes Over Jakarta
Josh Pringle
Sunday, December 19, 2004

Astronomers say a meteor likely exploded over the Indonesian capital of Jakarta Sunday morning. Witnesses say there was a bright object with a tail of fire streaked across the sky, and then there was a loud explosion.

http://www.cfra.com/headlines/index.asp?cat=2&nid=22930 "

, "Unknown object falls on Indonesia

Meteor or bomb? Officials not sure, no injuries known
Jakarta, Indonesia (AP)

……

I believe it was an experiment of space weapon. A practice of a missile cruised in space to hit the target on earth. ….”

See whole article “356. Tsunami, flooding and meteorite (11/7/05)” at:
http://conspiracycorner.yuku.com/topic/478/How-FBI-monitor-and-murder-people?page=7

I would say again that my speculation was very accurate. Eight years ago, I conclude it’s a weapon imitating meteor. Then what is it for to hit Russia this time?

I think it is for War on Iran. One day before “the meteor falling”, Russia reached an agreement with Iran.

Russia, Iran sign agreements to form “strategic partnership” as Russia sends warships to Iranian port.
In Uncategorized on February 14, 2013

http://flashtrafficblog.wordpress.com/2013/02/14/russia-iran-sign-agreements-to-form-strategic-partnership-as-russia-sends-warships-to-iranian-port/

I allege the Feds are planning war in Mid-east (war on Iran or Syria) next month.(March) I think so not only for this “meteor attack” but also for the sudden resignation of Pope Benedict XVI. As a Pope, he has to reject any war. That's not a favor to the Neocon, especially at the eve of a war. Under the pressure of "being passed away by poor health", he retreats. He doesn't want to be another John Paul II. Or another Chavez. Pope will leave on Feb. 28. So in March, the feds would lack a strong opponent in a designated war. (see, “302. Pope's death (Continue to 261-265) (4/7/05)”.

760. Coming March plot (2/23/2013)

The main reason I think there will be a war in March is that the Feds likely will frame a new case in that month. My wife has been arranged a trip to Taiwan. She will leave on Feb.28. It coincides with Pope’s retirement.

As I always said, the Feds used to create big events – either a natural disaster, or epidemic, or a war - to distract public attention from a framed case. The trip to Taiwan is only a cover up. The main goal is to lure her to China and she will. The framed case, from beginning, has been collaborated by Chinese secret police. In 2001, it was designed as a “drug smuggling case”, (see: “694. The term of FBI Chief (11/21/2011)”) Now it could be a “fake note” case as the Feds is intensively apply it on me recently.

China is a totalitarian country, that’s why the Feds chose it as a partner. Where the people wronged in case could hardly seek justice. If the case goes wrong, then the Feds can blame everything on Chinese government. In more than a decade, China has been bribed greatly by the Feds and is becoming the second powerful country in the world. What is the payment this time? Watch the following news.

Nexen Announces All Required Regulatory Approvals Received
7:59am (ET) 02/12/2013 CNW Group

Nexen Inc. ("Nexen", TSX, NYSE: NXY) announced today that Nexen has received approval from the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) with respect to the proposed acquisition of Nexen by CNOOC Limited, and now has all of the requisite approvals to proceed to close.

The transaction is expected to close the week of February 25, 2013 and remains subject to customary closing conditions.

https://research.zecco.com/research/quotes/stock-news/story.asp?key=100-043c4553-1&lastPage=price-quote&lastSymbol=NXY&mcsymbol=NXY

Readers may not understand what this news means. Interpretation: China got the permission to purchase a substantive asset worth about 16 billion. China holds a lot of US bond and anxiously to spend it. Otherwise that treasure would devalue quickly as US is in huge debt. Oil reserve is strategy resource generally forbidden to be transferred to Communist China. In that news, CNOOC is a China state run oil company. The short news is vague. The word “China” even is not mentioned. Most people may neglect it without knowing what has happened. It may prove the authority has a guilty conscience.

I also talked about the Feds would activate large scale internet attack to eliminate my articles because it revealed too much truth. It looks like that attack would be fulfilled by the China state run hackers.

Portrait of accused China cyberspy unit emerges
By Christopher Bodeen
Associated PressAssociated Press 02/20/2013

BEIJING -- Unit 61398 of the People's Liberation Army has been recruiting computer experts for at least a decade. It has made no secret of details of community life such as badminton matches and kindergarten, but its apparent purpose became clear only when a U.S. Internet security firm accused it of conducting a massive hacking campaign against North American targets.

http://www.willitsnews.com/nonregional/ci_22629145/portrait-accused-china-cyberspy-unit-emerges

In news war rarely so specific information (such like unit 61398) was released to avoid the revelation of information source. This is more like a psychological tactic of pre-mind plant to lock up a potential hacker in a coming cyber attack. You see they beat the drum on it while there is no particular serious internet attack happening now.

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:42 pm

761. “Less safe” may be a nuke attack (3/4/2013)

To start a war, they need justification. For war on Iraq, Afghanistan, they activated 911 attack. For war on Iran, they still need a 911 alike “terror attack”. Eric Holder’s claim on 3/1 may signal this:

Eric Holder on decision day: the country will be less safe
By Pierre Thomas, Richard Coolidge, and Jordyn Phelps 3/1/2013

Attorney General Eric Holder says the country is less safe because of the across-the-board spending cuts that go into effect today and that those who claim the administration has been fear mongering about the cuts simply don't have the facts straight.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/power-players-abc-news/eric-holder-decision-day-country-less-safe-123204219.html

Take the chance of Sequestration, they make a “terror attack” reasonable. That “less safe” case likely would be a nuke attack. The following news issued three months ago, though could be misinformation, may have revealed what kind of “less safe” case would be.

Nuclear Christmas, false flag in America to blame on Iran
There are strong confirmations that one or more nuclear weapons, known to have been stolen but kept from the public to “prevent panic,” may well be deployed in American cities by extremist elements with probable ties to a foreign intelligence agency.

This scenario was the basis of the television show “Jericho” several years ago. However, this time there are real culprits and real motivations, both the overthrow of the government of the United States and the naming of Iran as a “scapegoat.”

The plot has been tracked to groups within the Pentagon, several government agencies and wealthy and powerful extremist backers of Netanyahu and, in particular, the “Gulf Cartel” operating from Mexico that has penetrated nearly all levels of government, law enforcement and the military across the country.

Using surprisingly direct language, President Obama has officially confirmed this conspiracy.
…….

Thus, when a threat of an attack on the “government and nation” is revealed, two things become obvious:

1. Only a nuclear attack, likely more than one location, could push America to the new war Israel wants and bully the American people into even more “police state” legislation and the total abandonment of what is left of democratic government.

2. News and entertainment have been systematically pre-staging such a move through highly fictionalized and propagandized “brainwashing” that is intended to make Iran the scapegoat for what President Obama has now revealed is actually an “insider threat” within the American government.

Nukes, Lost, Stolen and “Misplaced” Now “in Play”
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/11/28/274939/nuclear-christmas-false-flag-in-us/

762. Target on New York (3/9/2013)

The main target city of a "terror attack" is New York.

Bin Laden son-in-law arrested, whisked to NYC on terror charges

Officials tell NBC News he had been a prisoner in Iran for most of the past decade and is scheduled to appear in federal court Friday. NBC's Brian Williams reports.

By Jonathan Dienst, Pete Williams and Andrea Mitchell, NBC News

Osama bin Laden's son-in-law, who acted as a spokesman for al-Qaida, has been apprehended, transported to New York and charged with conspiracy to kill Americans, according to court documents unsealed Thursday.

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/07/17224861-bin-laden-son-in-law-arrested-whisked-to-nyc-on-terror-charges?lite

Al Qaida is a secret asset of US. It works for US strategy interest. Bin Laden worked as a living plant. The country where he went, was claimed “evil axis” by US. Under such excuse, Bush activated war in Mid-east. Abu Ghaith- Bin Laden’s son in law – has the same mission. He was arranged to smuggle to Iran in 2002 at the purpose to frame Iran a “terrorist” country. Iran might have known the trick and put Bin Laden’s “refugee relatives” into prison.

Now when the Feds planed another “terror attack” on US, they need a complete story – a big head of terrorist is on trial in New York. Al Qaida revenges the trial with a nuke attack. Since the frame case was original projected in March – we saw just in days, Abu Ghaith was arrested and sent to New York. What a rush.
New York has been the target in Feds’ blacklist for a long time under the same project. The terror attack was designed to trigger war on Iran that would be used to distract a framed case. An identical one was the attempt to try Khalid Shaikh Mohammed in New York. From the news you could see the master mind was the D.O.J. Chief Eric Holder.

Accused 9/11 Mastermind to Face Civilian Trial in N.Y.

By CHARLIE SAVAGE November 13, 2009

The decision, announced by Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr., could mean one of the highest-profile and highest-security terrorism trials in history would be set just blocks from where hijackers for Al Qaeda destroyed the World Trade Center, killing nearly 2,750 people.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/14/us/14terror.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

The Trial

Eric Holder and the battle over Khalid Sheikh Mohammed.

by Jane Mayer February 15, 2010

On December 5th, several hundred people gathered in Foley Square, in lower Manhattan, and withstood a drenching rainstorm for two hours in order to send a message to Attorney General Eric Holder. A JumboTron, set up by the protesters, played clips of Holder’s recent testimony before Congress, in which he explained his decision to hold the trial of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed—the self-proclaimed planner of the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001—and four co-conspirators in the colonnaded federal courthouse flanking the square, rather than in a military commission at Guantánamo Bay, Cuba. Members of the crowd shouted at the

http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2010/02/15/100215fa_fact_mayer#ixzz2N4yqhX1F

New Yorkers might have been aware of the plot planted on them. They fiercely opposed it and successfully rejected that trial. Eric Holder knows it. He still puts another one on them in a raid.

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:15 am

763. Why select New York? (3/18/2013)

Several years after 911 attack, people were rattled by unusual cancer case among first responders of ground zero. They started to think the WTC were pulled down by mini nukes.

"35 Reasons for Many Small Fission Nukes at the WTC
Thursday, July 02, 2009

1) heat generation at ground zero for six months (china syndrome)

http://wtcdemolition.blogspot.com/2009/07/35-reasons-for-many-small-fission-nukes.html"

Then cancer caused death rapidly rose. 345 Ground Zero workers have died of various cancers as of June 2010.

"9/11 NUKE DEMOLITION PROOF: Firefighters Radiation Cancers “Off the Scale”

April 4, 2011 By Daily Mail Reporter

A seven-year study by the New York Fire Department has claimed that there are ‘unusual rises’ in the number of cancer cases among firefighters who worked in the aftermath of 9/11.

Dr. David Prezant, the Fire Department’s chief medical officer, has reportedly said that cancer cases across ‘all ranks’ of the FDNY who worked at Ground Zero are ‘up significantly’.

It is thought that the report – due to be officially disclosed in time for the 10th anniversary of the terror attacks in September – cites unusual rises in leukemia, non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma and multiple myeloma.

‘It’s a fact that New York City firefighters are dying of cancer in record numbers.

‘We have buried 10 firefighters in just the last 15 weeks, seven with cancer. On Sept. 10, 2001, they were young, healthy firefighters.’

The New York state Health Department has confirmed that 345 Ground Zero workers have died of various cancers as of June 2010.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/04/04/911-nuke-demolition-proof-firefighters-radiation-cancers-off-the-scale/"

Now you should understand why Eric Holder announced to put "911 mastermind K.S.Mohammed " on trial in New York" in 2009. It was used to justify an "Al Qaida revenge attack for trial of their leader". The planned attack was a nuclear one, so they could blame the cancer were caused by Al Qaida terror attack. The purpose is to cover up the truth that in 911 attack, mini nukes were used. The similar tactic has been tried in 2007, when a B-52 flied over US continental with 6 loaded nuke missiles. New York must have been the target of these nuclear missiles. Of course, mainstream media beat the drum on “911 Master-mind trial” but rarely report the unusual cancer deaths of the first responders of ground zero. Because that would expose who was the real Master-mind of 911 – Al Qaida has no nuclear bomb.

764. Plot to eliminate Kat Sung (3/23/2013)

In “753. Property tax and new plot (1/10/2013)”, I told about the attempt to plant “illegal money” on me. After I refused to accept bank notes, one week later they delivered me a Visa gift card as I previously wished. I left that card in sitting room. Several days later, I found I coughed when I was going to shopping with that Visa gift card. I didn’t use it then tested it several times and was convinced the card was radioactive- people coughed when they close encounter with it. This is my personal experience with the Feds. (See “59. Continuing cough”)

I recalled when my brother delivered the card, he was escorted by C.Y. couple – alleged Chinese secret agents. (see #753) They might play the role of witness. It was a plant in rogue’s way. Though it was the gift money from my mother, under those rogue witness, it could become “illegal money” from China. The purpose was to justify an arrest – if when I had used that card- the radioactive card emitted signal to the surveillance agents wherever I went.

I returned the gift card to my relative and warned that card was contaminated with radioactive material.

My wife was arranged a Taiwan and China tour between 2/28 and 3/14. Other phenominon indicated that the Feds had prepared “terror attacks” and war to distract a framed case in March, what would they do on Kat Sung – the main target? Yesterday, I learned the bank robbery case from local news.

U.S. Bank Robbed, Second Time This Month

By Lauren Gibbs March 20, 2013

U.S. Bank on Landess Avenue in Milpitas was robbed Wednesday afternoon, March 20 — the third bank robbery in Milpitas this month.

This is the second time this month this U.S. Bank branch has been robbed; the first on March 5.

http://milpitas.patch.com/articles/u-s-bank-robbed-second-time-this-month

Milpitas police seek man who robbed U.S. Bank inside mall
Milpitas Post Staff Posted: 03/21/2013

On March 5 at about 4:24 p.m., a robbery occurred at the U.S. Bank at 1535 Landess Ave. inside Seasons Market Place. A man walked inside the bank and handed the teller a demand note requesting money. The teller complied and gave the suspect cash, police aid.

The suspect fled the area on foot.

http://www.mercurynews.com/milpitas/ci_22842600/milpitas-police-seek-man-who-robbed-u-s

There is a super market in Season’s Market Place which I used to go. The same bank to be robbed by same criminal(?) twice in this month. That’s unusual. It reminds me of the attempt of “accidental death in bank robbery”. I have experiences. The most evident one was the “Bank robbery in San Francisco”, see #402, 404, 561 562.

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:26 pm

765. How to justify a nuclear attack? (4/1/2013)

There is a lively stage show in Korea Peninsula in recent days. North Korea had its third nuclear test in February. US and South Korea had a military drill in March. US sent B-52 in the drill then showed off with B-2 bombers there. N. Korea upgrades the threat almost everyday. US media is full of the topics such like: “North Korea said it would attack U.S. military bases on Japan and the Pacific island of Guam if provoked.”, “North Korea threatens to 'settle accounts with the US'”, “North Korea says enters "state of war" against South”…… But that war only exists in the mouth not in reality. It is actually a sale’s advertisement. The commodity is the nuclear weapon.

Renewed nuke sale fear after recent NKorea test
By FOSTER KLUG | Associated Press – 3/19/2013

SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — North Korea's nuclear test last month wasn't just a show of defiance and national pride; it also serves as advertising. The target audience, analysts say, is anyone in the world looking to buy nuclear material.

http://news.yahoo.com/renewed-nuke-sale-fear-recent-nkorea-test-110422435.html

North Korea’s Lesson: Nukes for Sale

By GRAHAM T. ALLISON Jr. Published: February 12

Who could be interested in buying a weapon for several hundred millions of dollars? Iran is currently investing billions of dollars annually in its nuclear quest. While Al Qaeda’s core is greatly diminished and its resources depleted, the man who succeeded Osama bin Laden, Ayman al-Zawahiri, has been seeking nuclear weapons for more than a decade. And then there are Israel’s enemies, including wealthy individuals in some Arab countries, who might buy a bomb for the militant groups Hezbollah or Hamas.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/12/opinion/north-koreas-lesson-nukes-for-sale.html?_r=1&

Bush started Iraq War with a un- existed “WMD”. US won’t make similar mistake again in Iran war. So they directed a puppet show. In this show, N. Korea bangs the drum: “I have nuclear bomb. I’m enemy of the US. My nuke bomb is on sale if you are hostile to US. Come to pick up a bargain.”

So don’t be surprise that US and its Western allies would be attacked by “nuclear terror bombing” next time. Even none “potential customers” attend this “nuke sale booth”, the seller will create one. At that time, the “suicide bomber” could never tell truth. Just like those 911 hijackers, London 7/7/2005 bombers, Madrid bombing perpetrators and Adam Lanza and his mother in Sandy Hook shooting, they were all arranged to be dead. Of course, the Feds could gave you evidence from “damaged hard disc” (in Sandy Hook shooting) and “self claimed Mastermind” confession from Khalid Sheikh Mohammed (911 case).

You can view the two news information I referred as a psychological opinion direction from the Feds- a justification for the coming terror attack.

766. China is a member of fraud gang (4/6/2013)

In this soap opera, N. Korea and US are the main actors playing war game show to the world audience. Another important actor is China. China is the major supporter of North Korea, without its aid, N. Korea couldn’t survive. So when China approved the resolution of U.N. to sanction on N. Korea, it causes big surprise. China used to veto any resolution in U.N. if it is anti the “friendship of China and N. Korea”.

China voted for new North Korea sanctions. Will it enforce them?

By Peter Ford, Staff Writer / March 8, 2013

Beijing-When the UN Security Council imposed new and harsher sanctions on North Korea yesterday to punish it for its most recent nuclear test, one big part of the story was the fact that China had gone along with the resolution.

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Global-News/2013/0308/China-voted-for-new-North-Korea-sanctions.-Will-it-enforce-them-video

Don’t be blinded by this action of China. It’s only a stage performance – a gimmick to lure Iran to the hook. To show that N. Korea is really helpless. Even its long time ally has abandoned him. So North Korea is eagerly to sell his treasure – the atomic bomb, at a bargain price.

One purpose of sanction is to inspect the cargo shipment by force. If Iran falls into the trap, it will be easy for US to intercept the “evidence”. The inspector could be China if necessary. He joins U.N. sanction. Bush’s “WMD” lie scandal won’t repeat in Obama's regime.

China is a secret collaborator of US. The regime is famous for its corruption. It will do anything – if the bribe is big enough. The Feds is to create big events to distract a framed case. One big event is “terrorist nuke attack”, you have seen my revelation. The other one is a “natural disaster” – a pandemic of bird flu.

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:25 am

767. Push Iran to bite the hook (4/15/2013)

To push Iran to bite the hook, they created an earthquake at the purpose to destroy Iran’s nuclear facility. If Iran can’t produce the nuke material by itself, they have to buy from North Korea. The mission failed, though.

Quake hits near Iran's nuclear city Bushehr, 37 dead

By Yeganeh Torbati and Marcus George DUBAI | Tue Apr 9, 2013

(Reuters) - A powerful earthquake struck close to Iran's only nuclear power station on Tuesday, ….

…… but the nearby Bushehr nuclear plant was undamaged, according to Iranian officials and the Russian company that built it.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/04/09/us-iran-quake-idUSBRE9380HA20130409

Pentagon voluntarily advertises for the nuke products of North Korea, tries to convince the potential buyer the merchandise is just what they wanted.

Pentagon: NKorea could launch nuclear missile
By ROBERT BURNS and JULIE PACE | Associated Press 4/11/2013

WASHINGTON (AP) — A U.S. intelligence report concludes that North Korea has advanced its nuclear knowhow to the point that it could arm a ballistic missile with a nuclear warhead, a jarring revelation in the midst of bellicose threats from the unpredictable communist regime.

http://news.yahoo.com/pentagon-nkorea-could-launch-nuclear-missile-183109878--politics.html

768. Boston bombing – a false flag terror case (4/20/2013)

The Boston Marathon bombing case was conducted by the Feds. I believe. It took place on 4/15, the last day for tax return. It reminds me of a similar case. Six years ago, I wrote “478. April plot and tax return (4/13/07)”. I alleged the Feds would frame a case in the name of “tax fraud”. Three days later (4/16), a massacre in Virginia Tech. occurred. 4/17 was the last day for tax return that year. That’s their tactic to use terror case to distract a framed case.

Two months ago, I wrote “756. To search by the hands of IRS (2/4/2013)”. It seems the Feds repeat their old tactic in their plot. I think the explosion of a fertilize factory in Texas was not a coincidence. It is a part of the plan – to cause public panic.

I also worry about that the Feds planned more terror bombings elsewhere – particularly in San Jose area where I live. They have showed an intention to kill by violence last month. See “764. Plot to eliminate Kat Sung (3/23/2013)”. If there is bombing happens in library or shopping center where I used to go, the Boston Marathon bombing would have justified it.

Yesterday morning, (4/19), when I learned that the suspects are Chechens, I wrote:” The target of a Chechnya should be Russia. Not US. The suspects are more likely the recruits of US intelligence for the mission of "Arab Spring", "insurgents" or snitches to monitor Chechnya's community in US. It's a puzzle. Are they another sacrifice?”

At night, a news confirms this.
Boston suspect was under FBI surveillance, mother says
By Timothy Heritage
MOSCOW (Reuters) - One of the two ethnic Chechens suspected by U.S. officials of being behind the Boston Marathon bombings had been under FBI surveillance for at least three years, his mother said.
….
"He (Tamerlan) was 'controlled' by the FBI, like, for three to five years," she said, speaking in English and using the direct English translation of a word in Russian that means monitored.

"They knew what my son was doing, they knew what sites on the Internet he was going to," she said in what Russia Today described as a call from Makhachkala, where she lives in Russia's Dagestan region after returning from the United States.

Tsarnaeva echoed the boys' father, Anzor, who said on Friday that he believed they had been framed. Both suggested in separate interviews that the FBI had made no secret of the fact that at least one of the brothers was being watched.

http://news.yahoo.com/boston-suspect-under-fbi-surveillance-mother-says-132314606.html

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Fri May 10, 2013 11:51 pm

769. Terror attack and financial market (4/30/2013)

In “694. The term of FBI Chief (11/21/2011)”, I wrote, “September should be the last month for Robert Mueller in his FBI office. (Sep. 2001 – Sep. 2011) His term has been extended for two more years. He has to finish Kat Sung before he leaves the office. The next FBI Chief doesn’t want to take any responsibility to a criminal action.” Robert Mueller has to leave his office this September.

That’s why we saw a series of events took place recently: a meteor hit Russia; former Pope Benedict quit his job; Bin Laden’s son in law was arrested and sent to New York, Boston bombing….. All these were created for a big case – a false flag nuke attack on US (likely at New York) which will end with war on Iran. This big case was used to cover up a small case – eliminate Kat Sung and his family (because they knew the story, I allege they are recruited by the Feds to monitor me. Informants have to die to keep their masters’ crime a secret.). Since this is a framed case, they need a big case to distract public’s attention.

In March, I found the Feds prepared a violence death for me – a random shooting death in bank robbery. I revealed it in “764. Plot to eliminate Kat Sung (3/23/2013)”. Then there came the Boston Marathon bombing. I think it was created to justify multi bombings all over the country. One of which was in public place where I go.

I used to go to Milpitas Library on Tuesday. They have a “Computer skill lecture” every Tuesday afternoon. Boston bombing took place on Monday (4/15). I was rattled by it so I didn’t go. Then a fertilizer factory in Texas had a big explosion. I think it was part of the plan. I wrote, “768. Boston bombing – a false flag terror case (4/20/2013)”

I also noticed an unusual drop of gold price. Gold plunges to two year low from 4/12 to 4/15.

Gold plunges to two-year low

By Mark Thompson and Hibah Yousuf @CNNMoneyInvestApril 15, 2013

Gold will go $1,500/ounce recently - Page 4 Au0030lnb%5B1%5D%20-%20Copy%20(2)
http://www.kitco.com/LFgif/au0030lnb.gif

http://money.cnn.com/2013/04/15/investing/gold-prices-china/index.html

The dramatic drop would give the Feds a chance to buy in gold at low price. If I went to library next day (4/16) and died in a bombing, more bombings would happen that eventually lead to a war. The gold price would sky rocket.

If you still remember there was an unusual stock trading just before 911 attack.

Next Tuesday was 4/23. One day before my daughter gave me a bag of garbage – although we pay monthly garbage fee, I don’t use that service – I am afraid of being planted with illegal stuff, such like drugs in our garbage can. See “689. Plant in garbage can and 6/10/2011 case (10/17/2011)”. I assorted the garbage of that bag – there was a recycle bin in library, I used to throw the paper there. I found there was a backpack in the bag. It reminded me of Boston bombing immediately. Would they also frame me in a bombing case? Once again I decided not to go to the library.

Next day, there was a news:
'Syrian hackers' break into Associated Press' Twitter account and 'break news' that explosions at White House have injured Obama - sending DOW Jones plunging 100 points

Both the DOW Jones Industrial average and Standard & Poor’s 500 Index plunged about 1 percent before regaining their losses
$136.5 billion of the S&P 500 index's value was momentarily wiped clean
Tweet was sent to AP's near 2 million followers and retweeted1,181 times before deleted
White House press secretary: 'The president is fine'
Group called the Syrian Electronic Army has claimed responsibility for hacking

By Nina Golgowski PUBLISHED:12:51 EST, 23 April 2013

Gold will go $1,500/ounce recently - Page 4 Article-2313652-19732DA2000005DC-111_634x286
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/04/23/article-2313652-19732DA2000005DC-111_634x286.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2313652/AP-Twitter-hackers-break-news-White-House-explosions-injured-Obama.html#ixzz2RvYCTiJU

My interpretation of this strange news:

1. When the Feds commit a crime, they used to do it in enemy’s name. In 911 they use “Al Qaeda”. This time they use “Syrian Electronic Army”.

2. Twitter is a tool they used to give command.

3. It’s a command to their financial team members to buy in some stock or sell out some stock according to the result of a big terror attack. I’m sure there would be a series of bombings if I went to the library.
4. The mission was cancelled because I didn’t go to library that day.

I am the man who used to go to Milpitas Library on Tuesday and I have alleged there would be big case applied on me in recent days. These two charts of financial market prove my allegations are very accurate.

770. Drill in “Boston bombing” and “Texas explosion” (5/7/2013)

I had pointed out that in most of the “terror attack” cases alleged done by the Feds, they always planned drills which were identical to the terror case to assure the success of the plot. The perpetrators – if being caught – would defend themselves as practitioners of the drill. see “688. Anti-terror drill - bizarre coincidence (9/29/2011)”. Some of the practitioners might really thought it was a drill. That was what happened in 7/7/2005 London bombing. The drill became real bombing, the practitioners became sacrifice. After 7/7 London bombing, the informants work for the Feds have been rattled by the fate of those four “suicide bombers”, similar trick couldn’t be used again. So Tsarnaev brothers probably were told to prepare for the content of their backpack by themselves. The material might relate to a bomb – Pressure cooker; firecrackers; remote control toys….. only it was not installed into a real one. So they were sure they would be safe in a “drill”. It was true. But it didn’t prevent their master to plant real bomb at site by someone else.

I think Tsarnaev brothers were recruited informants of the Feds, work as a cover up team – S.S.G.(special support group). When the Feds had a big plot, they used to activate a lot of S.S.G. to help the success of the plot and play the role of witness.

The style of Tsarnaev brother cell is similar to another cell – Muhammad and Malvo cell in D.C. sniper case. (The sniper killing case was created to threaten law makers to pass the bill (H. J. Res 114) to authorize the use of armed force against Iraq in 2002. see #101 to #128. ) In these family cells, Tamerlan (Muhammad in sniper case) was the leader and Dzhokhar (Malvo in sniper case) was the follower. There were pick up as sacrifice because they were minority – Muhammad and Malvo are blacks and Tsarnaev brothers are Chechens. The leader, Tamerlan was put into death, (so was Muhammad) because they knew more than their followers. Dzhokhar and Malvo are in jail (you can imagine what they would be)

Boston marathon bombing happened on same day as 'controlled explosion' drill by Boston bomb squad
http://www.naturalnews.com/039926_Boston_marathon_bombing_terrorism.html#ixzz2REDRfcrK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaqUJyUBozI&feature=player_embedded

Another official drill goes live after Texas fertilizer plant explosion
Texas explosion
April 18, 2013

Coming to light Thursday, only hours after a huge industrial explosion took out a Texas fertilizer plant, also taking out a portion of the small town of West, TX, potentially injuring or killing hundreds more, just so happens to be a little more than an hour’s drive from a huge hospital drill, coincidentally scheduled for the very same day.
http://www.examiner.com/article/another-official-drill-goes-live

The Texas fertilizer plant explosion is not a “terror attack” but as unusual as the Feds’ style. What do they want?

There is a Pacific Gas and electricity terminal near Milpitas Library. I am impressed by the huge pipes on the ground which is several blocks away from the library. I passed by that site sometimes when I go to Wal-Mart after leaving the library. It reminds me of the massive natural gas explosion that killed eight people and destroyed an entire neighborhood in San Bruno, CA, on Sept. 9, 2010. I think The Texas fertilizer plant explosion was created to justify an Utility gas explosion in Bay Area for a murder purpose.

Last edited by katsung47 on Thu May 30, 2013 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Thu May 30, 2013 1:00 am

771. Media and government are full of lies (5/14/2013)

(1) If Tsarnaev brothers’ parent were not in Russia then they couldn’t speak out something un-censored and the story government tell you will be thoroughly a different one.

Monday, 22 April 2013 18:00
Russian FSB Reportedly Contacted FBI About Tamerlan Tsarnaev

According to CBS, the FBI initially denied contacting Tsarnaev, but this apparently changed after his mother, Zubeidat Tsarnaeva, said they had contacted her son in an interview with Russia Today (RT).

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/15173-russian-fsb-contacted-fbi-about-tamerlan-tsarnaev

(2) Since this a framed case, Tsarnaev brother have to be dead.

On 4/19, Dzhokhar was arrested and was said in a serious condition. His brother Tamerlan was dead.

On 4/21, Boston Marathon bombing suspect remains in hospital, unable to speak, was hinted might be dead any time.

“By Svea Herbst-Bayliss Reuters – Sun, Apr 21, 2013

Tsarnaev was shot in the throat and had tongue damage, said a source close to the investigation, speaking on condition of anonymity.

“We don’t know if we’ll ever be able to question the individual,” Menino told ABC’s “This Week” program. He did not elaborate.

http://news.yahoo.com/boston-marathon-bombing-investigation-turns-motive-031410096.html

From 4/19 to 4/23, the brothers’ parents aggressively accused it’s a framed case and believe Tamerlan still alive.

“MOTHER OF BOMBING SUSPECTS: My Sons Would Never Do This And My Older Son Is Still Alive

Michael Kelley|Apr. 23, 2013,
http://www.businessinsider.com/boston-bombing-suspects-mother-says-older-son-tamerlan-tsarnaev-is-still-alive-2013-4#ixzz2RJfUxsbf

On 4/23, US said Dzhokhar was in fair condition.
“Boston bombing suspect cites U.S. wars as motivation, officials say
By Scott Wilson, Greg Miller and Sari Horwitz,
From his hospital bed, where he is now listed in fair condition, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev has acknowledged his role in planting the explosives near the marathon finish line on April 15, the officials said. The first successful large-scale bombing in the post-Sept. 11, 2001, era, the Boston attack killed three people and wounded more than 250 others.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/boston-bombing-suspect-cites-us-wars-as-motivation-officials-say/2013/04/23/324b9cea-ac29-11e2-b6fd-ba6f5f26d70e_story.html

4/24,
“Now officials claim Boston bombing suspect was NOT armed in boat showdown - despite police account of firefight and him 'shooting himself'

Officials now claim that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was unarmed as he hid in boat in Watertown
Contradicts Boston Police Commissioner's account of hour-long firefight with Tsarnaev
New York Times said M4 rifle had been found on boat
Police sources suggested Tsarnaev shot himself onboard
By Associated Press and Daily Mail Reporter
, 24 April 2013
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2314448/Now-officials-claim-Boston-bombing-suspect-NOT-armed-boat-showdown--despite-police-account-firefight-shooting-himself.html#ixzz2RViUlSlA

It’s easy to tell the difference of “armed” or “un-armed”, “fair condition” or “serious condition”, yet it took five days (4/19 to 4/24) for the government and media to correct. It seems a secret deal has been reached. Either between the Feds and Tsarnaev brothers’ parents or the Russian government. (So the voice of parents was silenced) Dzhokhar’s life is held to exchange his parents’ silence. So now you can only discuss which cemetery will Tamerlan’s corpse go.

772. Selection of “bomb suspect” (5/20/2013)

In a big plot, the Feds used to activate a lot of informants and agents to guarantee its success. The participants used to be told that it was a drill and were ordered to carry on a backpack as we have seen in London bombing and Boston bombing.

A Saudi student - Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, was injured in the marathon bombing blast and was initially considered a suspect in the deadly terrorist attack. The video shows that he ran quickly away from the bombing site. I think he was an informant. He was frightened that a drill became a real one and worried to be sacrificed in a bombing.

Abdul Rahman may have a strong background. (It is said his family is a powerful one in Saudi) He is aggressively protected by Saudi government. It seems Saudi doesn’t want to play the role of “terrorist” again – the last time was 911 attack. 15 of the 19 hijackers have Saudi passports. On 4/18, when the discussion of Saudi student’s case reached peak in internet, the Feds suddenly throw out “Tsarnaev” brothers as the suspects.

Tsarnaev brothers are informants too. They went for a “drill” like that Saudi student did and ran away when the “drill” became real. Since this was a framed case, they have to be silenced. Tamerlan died on 4/19 and Dzhokhar was said in serious condition – was said shot at throat and can’t speak. Dzhokhar managed to escape for a while (ten hours or so?) The Feds activated a large scale search: 10,000 for an unarmed man.

“Currently 9000 – 10,000 police officers in SWAT gear mobilized in Watertown/Boston.
April 19th, 2013
WATERTOWN – Police have shut down transportation in the Boston area and expanded their search for the second suspect in the Boston Marathon bombing, the man they call “White Hat”.

http://investmentwatchblog.com/currently-9000-10000-police-officers-in-swat-gear-mobilized-in-watertownboston/#9fjT6AhgoUjfRXyR.99”

Such an unprecedented search may prove their fear – Dzhokhar would let out truth if he was not under their control.

Then media said (unspeakable) Dzhokhar admitted that the war in Mid-east was the motivation of the bomb attack. That was obviously another lie from the Feds. Afghan war started in 2001, Iraq war started in 2003. Both happened 10 years ago. While later, Tamerlan hadn’t taken it into his consideration.
Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect #1 Wanted to Box for U.S.A.
4/19/2013
According to a site posting photos of Tsarnaev training at Wai Kru Mixed Martial Arts Center in Boston -- he wanted to be selected for the US Olympic team and become a naturalized citizen.

Tamerlan told the site he'd prefer to box for his native Chechnya, but since it's not an independent country ... he'd choose to box for the US.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/04/19/tamerlan-tsarnaev-boston-marathon-bomber-boxing-photos/#ixzz2TrkgKXQJ

The pick up of “Tsarnaev brothers” was a sudden decision which caused a lot of inconsistencies. They didn’t plan the “Tamerlan’s death” and Dzhokhar’s arrest” story well, left many flaws on it, especially the allegation of “set up” from the parents. Russia is not Saudi. An Ally will issue statement to confirm a US lie. To make Russia doing same thing needs a secret deal. The Feds apparently hasn’t done this in advance so they fall into dire straits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GcxmAunB4Ck

https://youtu.be/GcxmAunB4Ck

The Truthseeker: Boston Bombing - What You Aren't Told

773. Chinese secret police is accomplice of the Feds (5/25/2013)

Boston bombing and Verginia Tech. massacre, both were planned by the Feds to cover up a main plot- "eliminate Kat Sung"(which went soured for some reason). Chinese secret police heavily involved in these two cases.

In original plan of Virginia Tech. case, the gunman was portrayed as a Chinese student. Whatever the Feds said about him, the Chinese government would confirm it true. Here is the news issued right on that day:

"Gunman kills 32 at Virginia Tech before being killed

April 16, 2007
BY MICHAEL SNEED Sun-Times Columnist

Sneed hears authorities were investigating whether the gunman who killed 32 people in a rampage on the Virginia Tech campus was a Chinese national who arrived in the United States last year on a student visa.

The 25-year-old man being investigated for the deadliest college carnage in U.S. history reportedly arrived in San Francisco on a United Airlines flight on Aug. 7, 2006, on a visa issued in Shanghai, the source said. Investigators had not linked him to any terrorist groups, the source added." "

However, the main plot fail to go through, they had to change their original plan. A Korean student- Cho Sun-hui became a sacrifice. (I think Cho was an informant. In big case, Feds used to activate a lot of informants as special support group)
Here is a rare news for you to judge how Cho died.

"Virginia Tech Massacre : Police Won't Rule Out Second Shooter/Accomplice, Yet

Killer Shot Himself, Through The Back Of The Head, Blowing Out His Face

Police claim by the time they reached the second floor, the gun fire had stopped and Cho was found on the floor of a classroom. Police claim he shot himself, through the back of the head :

“He opened fire to the back of his head and blew up the front part of his head, which has made it difficult to identify him...”

http://yournewreality.blogspot.com/2007/04/virginia-tech-massacre-police-wont-rule.html "

Similar things happened in Boston bombing. Though a lot of pictures of bombing site were issued in internet, they were mainly about the amputee man (Bauman) and other cover up teams. The purpose is to comfort the others that it was an stage show that there was no real casualty. The foundation to rule this country is a massive informants troop. They were rattled after 911 attack and 7/7 London bombing which reminded them any time they could become involuntary "suicides". So a big job of Feds is to prove them that it was only an actors' show. That's why in those bloody pictures, we saw no real dead victim.

Three people were reported dead in Boston bombing. One was said a Chinese student. Chinese government would confirm what the Feds said. Its secret police is an accomplice in this case.

When the Feds decided to frame Tsarnaev brothers as the suspects of Boston bombing, the fate of brothers were decided too. The Feds issued the photo of the suspects on 4/18. Tamerlan was shot to death that day and Dzhokhar was chased by 10,000 police thereafter before they had chance to know that they had become suspects. The point was to create a case that they involved in a case with police. So we heard the odd news of the death of a MIT police and car hijacking that night.

Boston Bombers’ Carjacking Victim Is A Chinese Entrepreneur Named ‘Danny’

Adam Pasick April 26, 2013

The man who was carjacked by alleged Boston Marathon bombers Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, and who made a daring escape that helped lead to their apprehension, is a 26-year-old Chinese immigrant engineer and entrepreneur who has asked only to be identified by his American nickname, Danny.

The Boston Globe interviewed Danny and reported that he is from a “province in central China” who studied engineering at Northeastern University before starting up a company in Boston’s Kendall Square. He asked the Globe not to disclose his full name, although it may be made public if and when he testifies against Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/boston-bombers%E2%80%99-carjacking-victim-is-a-chinese-entrepreneur-named-danny.html

Gold will go $1,500/ounce recently - Page 4 Danny-300x169
http://yishizuo.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/danny-300x169.jpg

Danny – The Mysterious Chinese Hero of the Boston Bombings
By Yishi Zuo May 13, 2013

http://yishizuo.com/danny-the-mysterious-chinese-hero-of-the-boston-bombings/

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:22 am

774. China and bird flu (6/5/2013)

The Feds had activated bio-attack as murder weapon twice in my case. The first one was the SARS in 2003. The virus was bird flu H5N1. (covered in #130, #137 to #164) The second one was Swine flu in 2009. It said the virus was bird flu H1N1. (covered in  #596 to #608) This April they have the third one- the bird flu H7N9 attack. As usual, Chinese secret police plays an important role.

1. It starts in Shanghai on April 1.

Two men die in Shanghai in first human cases of bird flu strain

Development.

4/6. The New Bird Flu: How Dangerous Is Avian Flu H7N9?  (  forbes.com)

4/18. China's Bird Flu Is Being Spread from Human to Human (By Alexander Abad-Santos | The Atlantic Wire  4/18/2013)

5/24.

New bird flu may be capable of human to human spread - study

By Lavinia Mo  5/24/2013

HONG KONG (Reuters) - The new H7N9 bird flu virus can be transmitted between mammals not only via direct contact but also in airborne droplets, and may be capable of spreading from person to person, Chinese and American researchers have found.

In 2003, the SARS started in Hong Kong then extended into Shanghai. It might mean the virus was spread by the US intelligence.  In 2013, the course reverses. It may mean the technique has been passed to the Chinese secret police by the Feds.

My wife has relatives living in Hong Kong and I have relatives live in Shanghai. The location of disease indicated the Feds intended to silence most people who know my story.

1. Prepare for a big disaster.

New virus called ‘threat to the entire world’

..By Claudine Zap 5/29/2013

The first death in France from a new SARS-like coronavirus brings the worldwide total for the disease to 27 deaths and 49 infections, CNN reports.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/virus-called-threat-entire-world-152046513.html  

In the Feds’ plot, the Boston bombing would eventually developed into “war on Iran” which will be protested by other countries. To deal with possible resistance, they replaced former Pope Benedict with a puppet of their own. The above news indicates that the Feds would also punish the disobedient countries with SARS-like disease if others dare to protest.

Bird flu costs China industry $6.5 bn: state media

Business is business. China will be paid for its collaboration. It will be settled in this meeting:

Obama to meet with China's Xi in California June 7-8

WASHINGTON | Mon May 20, 2013

(Reuters) - President Barack Obama and Chinese President Xi Jinping will hold their first meeting since Xi became president in March when they sit down for a June 7-8 summit in Rancho Mirage, California, the White House announced on Monday.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/05/20/us-usa-china-obama-idUSBRE94J0UQ20130520 

775. Events on 6/7 (6/10/2013)

The summit of Xi and Obama in Rancho Mirage was prepared in a short time. It was arranged by Security Adviser Tom Donilon.  Media released the news on May 20. 17 days for a summit, it was real efficient. Obviously it bypassed the bureaucracy. Who has ability to do this? Intelligence. They have secret deal reached that can’t be written down on a paper because it’s evil. They assure the deal by oral promising of the celebrities. The summit was under the cover up of “promote the relationship of leaders”. The lie was broken up by the news that Michelle Obama did not attend the private meeting.

You Know Why Lady M Is Skippin' The Big China Summit, Don't You? Jelous

First lady diplomacy is also very important and the US side has failed to cooperate," he said. "According to normal diplomatic etiquette this is very strange. It shouldn't be like this.

http://www.alipac.us/f9/you-know-why-lady-m-skippin-big-china-summit-dont-you-jelous-280278/

If you know this is for a secret deal, then you won’t surprise. They don’t want a confidential meeting being interrupted by first lady.  

The Feds need to finish a case before September. (When the FBI Chief Robert  Mueller will retire) The unusual summit was held on 6/7. On that day, three relatives of my wife from Canada came to San Jose to live at my house. One of them was my wife’s niece attending a piano contest. Relatives say that though it was not a popular one, they came because we live here. I think that was arranged by the Feds. Next day my wife guided them a shopping tour in Great Mall.

Milpitas: Man killed in fight at Great Mall sporting goods store

I was alerted of this killing because when I go to Milpitas Library, I used to take a short cut through the parking lot of Great Mall.

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:10 am

776. My view on Boston bombing (6/21/2013)

1. I think Tarmalan Tsarnaev was a recruited informant of FBI whom was used to infiltrate the Chechen rebel group.

Former FBI Employee: Bombers Could Have Been Recruited By FBI
April 24, 2013

Former FBI employee Sibel Edmonds believes the pursuit of truth will eventually lead to a far more secret agenda by the US, which she reveals to RT.

http://www.infowars.com/former-fbi-employee-bombers-could-have-been-recruited-by-fbi/

2. Tarmalan was discovered by Russian intelligence. He lost his value as an informant. That was why he and his brother were sacrificed when the Feds needed some scapegoat in Boston bombing case.

3. Since Tsarnaev brothers were framed as suspects in Boston bombing case, they have to be dead so no one could challenge the truth of government story.

4. The fate of Tsarnaev brothers.

On April 18, FBI released the photo of suspects while Tsarnaev brothers were arranged in a meeting trap which later was described as a carjacking (As informants they had to answer any call from the Feds). To justify their death, the Feds also created a mysterious death of a MIT police. As a result, Tarmalan was pronounced dead, though other news showed a naked man arrested by police was Tarmalan.

- Zubeidat Tsarnaeva, the mother of the alleged bombers, claims the men were “framed by the authorities” and that the video of a naked man being arrested on the night the suspects were captured, which authorities claim was an unrelated individual who was later released, was in fact Tamerlan Tsarnaev. The video shows an uninjured man being led to a squad car, whereas police claim Tsarnaev was badly injured when he was captured and later died in the hospital.
http://www.infowars.com/falsely-identified-boston-bomber-found-dead-in-river/

However, Dzhokhar managed to escape for some time. To prevent a witness speaking out the truth, the Feds activated 10,000 police to search the escapee. Such unprecedented action may indicate how scary the Feds were to the truth. You also can see due to the scare of truth, they made Dzhokhar unspeakable. Some news said Dzhokhar was shot in the throat and had tongue damage. Some news said his throat was cut by knife.

Anyhow, the Feds need “confession” to justify a framed case. So unspeakable Dzhokhar admitted
"the American wars in Iraq and Afghanistan motivated him and his brother to carry out the attack," according to “U.S. officials familiar with the interviews." The sources said that Tsarnaev had "acknowledged his role in planting the explosives near the marathon finish line on April 15."

5. Turning point. The brothers’s parents are in Russia. They revealed the lie of FBI that they knew nothing about Tarmalan before bombing. The parents aggressively accused “set up” plot by FBI. At last, to quite the parents of Dzhokhar, there was a compromise.

Dzhokhar contradicts reports of confession, claims innocence

By Ralph Lopez Jun 2, 2013
Last Friday the AP reported:

"The remaining suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings has recovered enough to walk and assured his parents in a phone conversation that he and his slain brother were innocent, their mother told the Associated Press."
http://digitaljournal.com/article/351376#ixzz2VOHIsJD2

6. Scapegoat in FBI.
Tsarnaev bothers should be dead in Boston bombing plot. Dzhokhar survives which brings a lot of embarrassment for FBI. Some people have to take responsibility.

FBI Agents Killed in Virginia Were Investigating the Boston Bombing
Thursday, May 23, 2013

Two FBI agents died in a “fall” from a helicopter in Virginia this week. Days later it has emerged that these agents were involved in the arrest of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, a suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/05/fbi-agents-killed-in-virginia-were-investigating-the-boston-bombing-2659348.html\

777. My view on Boston bombing (continuation) (6/26/2013)

7. Possible witness was eliminated.

Falsely Identified ‘Boston Bomber’ Found Dead In River

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com April 25, 2013

One of the individuals identified by 4chan users as a possible Boston bombing accomplice has been found dead in the Providence River.

Tripathi’s possible connection to the Boston bombing was first raised by users of the 4chan website when it was pointed out that his image bore a similarity to one of the suspects first named by the FBI who later turned out to be Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev.

http://www.infowars.com/falsely-identified-boston-bomber-found-dead-in-river/

8. Attempt to frame Tsarnaev brothers in another case.

To exchange the silence of Tsarnaev brothers’ parents, the FBI had to let “unspeakable” Dzhokhar call his mother to claim he and his brother were innocent. But how can the Feds now keep on detain innocent Dzhokhar(he may know too much of the truth) and justify the murder of Tarmalan? The Feds obviously intend to frame them in a 2011 triple murder case.

The FBI says that, just before the attack, Todashev had admitted to a role in a 2011 triple murder and was about to sign a written confession.

Like Tamerlan Tsarnaev's mother, Ibragim Todashev had expressed his feelings that the older Tsarnaev brother had been "set up" by the FBI to take the blame for the Boston bombings. On May 30th, CBS News reported:

"FBI agents interrogated the younger Todashev twice before the night he was shot, his father said. Todashev told him that he thought Tsarnaev had been set up to take blame for the bombings."

According to other reports, Todashev had also expressed fears that he himself was being "set up." The Atlantic Wire wrote last week:

Read more: http://digitaljournal.com/article/351376#ixzz2VOHY0WyF

Todashev alleged the set up on Tsarnaevs and was also afraid of being set up on himself before he was shot to death.

9. Todashev was murdered.

Officials: Man who knew Boston bombing suspect was unarmed when shot
By Sari Horwitz and Peter Finn, Washington Post Published: May 29

Initial reports citing anonymous law-enforcement individuals provided conflicting accounts of what happened. Some law enforcement officials said Todashev wielded a knife and others suggested that he attempted to grab the FBI agent’s gun.
One law enforcement official, speaking on the condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing investigation, said Wednesday that Todashev lunged at the agent and overturned a table. But the official said Todashev did not have a gun or a knife. A second official also said Todashev was unarmed.

An official said that according to one account of the shooting, the other law enforcement officials had just stepped out of the room, leaving the FBI agent alone with Todashev, when the confrontation occurred.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/officials-man-who-knew-boston-bomber-was-unarmed-when-shot/2013/05/29/21f05b74-c8a8-11e2-9f1a-1a7cdee20287_story.html?wpisrc=al_national

10. Boston bombing was a failed false flag case. The punishment for the murderer is retirement. Or is it a reward, compare to that two agents fell from a helicopter ?

Boston FBI boss, key bomb probe figure, steps down

Chief of FBI's Boston office, key figure in marathon bombing investigation, stepping down
By Denise Lavoie, AP Legal Affairs Writer | Associated Press – Tue, Jun 11, 2013.

Richard DesLauriers, who's been special agent in charge of the office since July 2010, said he will leave next month after more than 26 years with the FBI. He said he has accepted a position as vice president of corporate security with Penske Corp., a transportation services company, in Bloomfield Hills, Mich DesLauriers, 53, four years younger than the mandatory retirement age for FBI agents, said he first learned of the Penske job in March but delayed his decision because of the bombing investigation.

http://news.yahoo.com/boston-fbi-boss-key-bomb-213425270.html

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:55 pm

778. Edward Snowden is a false flag (7/5/2013)

My conclusion based on the following facts.

1. Time line. It’s the development of the recent events, all related to the core plot- elimination of Kat Sung.

(1) The final stage of Boston bombing. It is marked by the killing of Toadshev in late May and the retirement announcement of the Boston FBI Chief in early June.

(2) On 6/7, an unusual private meeting between Obama and Xi (Chinese President) was arranged suddenly in California. Payment of the secret deal apparantly was an issue.

(3) On 6/14, “Former US National Security Agency (NSA) contractor Edward Snowden revealed to Hong Kong’s English-language newspaper, the South China Morning Post, on Wednesday that Washington has hacked into hundreds of civilian targets in Hong Kong and mainland China.” http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2013/06/14/hong-j14.html

2. Obviously, Snowden’s revelation is the result of that private summit. It is part of payment of a secret deal between the secret police of US and China.

US recently “has repeatedly accused Beijing of perpetrating cyber-warfare, while China has continuously denied the accusations.

The latest round in this blame game saw the US Defense Science Board publish a report saying that nearly 40 Pentagon weapons programs and almost 30 other defense technologies were compromised by Chinese hackers, some allegedly tied to the military or government. (http://rt.com/news/obama-xi-cyber-hacking-356/)

It’s not a coincidence that Snowden chose Hong Kong as the place for his revelation. That’s a payment to China. His revelation largely releases the pressure on China.

3. It is a payment to Chinese secret police for their collaboration in Boston bombing. In which they confirmed one of the death was a Chinese student. They also joined a carjacking set up to trap Tsarnaev brothers. (mysterious Danny). Also for a big operation to create a bird flu which estimated 6.5 billion in cost. (see “774. China and bird flu (6/5/2013)”)

4. No information important has Snowden leaked to public because his job is just to release the “cyber spying” pressure from China. What he said is to prove US does same thing that China does. Government spying on people and foreign countries. That’s common sense. Americans know echelon, Patriot Act since 911. Civil rights has been damaged already. So what for Prism.

5. News said Snowden is helped by Wikeleaks in his travel plan and finance. It proves true what I alleged two years ago that Assange was a false flag. The master played behind them is the same organization. (see “655. Bin Laden and Julian Assange, False flag and living plant (12/7/2010)”)

779. Big events in 2013 is a big plot (7/10/2013)

Since this February the Feds activated a series of big operations at the purpose to distract public attention from a small operation – eliminating Kat Sung. It sounds odd for some people, but has been proved true by decade long history. If you have read whole of my story, you may have got familiar with these tactics already.

1. Attempted war on Iran. (1) On 2/15, a “meteorite” exploded in Russia. It was an intimidation to Russia with a high tech. weapon which imitated meteor explosion. Russia is Iran’s ally. (2) In same month, former Pope Benedict resigned under pressure. The Feds replaced him with a puppet of their own. As a Pope, Benedict would oppose war on Iran if it happenes. (see #759)

2. Bio attack – Bird Flu epidemic. Which was carried out by Chinese secret police and started from 4/1. (see “774. China and bird flu (6/5/2013)”)

3. A nuclear war panic created by N. Korea. N. Korea has been bribed to do this for three times. Each time it related to elimination plot.
(1) First nuclear test- 10/9/2006. (see “440. October surprise (10/5/06)” to #445)
(2) 5/25/2009, Second nuke test. (See “614. Secret deal with N.Korea (11/22/09)”)
(3)2/12/2013, third nuclear test. (see “765. How to justify a nuclear attack? (4/1/2013)”). The purpose is to frame Iran to “nuclear proliferation with N. Korea.

4. Domestic terror attack which at last will justify the war on Iran. The “terror attack” will be a “dirty bomb attack” or “nuclear bomb attack”. The likely target will be New York City. You saw this attempt in (1) In March, Osama bin Laden's son-in-law, who acted as a spokesman for al-Qaida, has been apprehended, transported to New York. The trial on him will justify an “Al Qaida revenge attack” in New York. (2) Tsanaev brothers of Boston bombing indicated such attempt. They were accused of

“April 25, 2013

Tsarnaev Brothers Planned Times Square Attack After Boston Bombing

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/north_america/jan-june13/boston_04-25.html

Korea Peninsula war crisis, domestic nuclear terror attack, epidemic, war on Iran, each single event could develop to a big disaster, let alone all four add together. That’s because FBI Chief Robert Mueller will step down in this September. The punishment for FBI murdering is just resignation. So they took the advantage and chance to plan such big events.

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:14 am

780. Sinkhole and HAARP (1) (7/19/2013)

In February 2006, a landslide in Philippine which killed more than one thousand people caught my notice.

the landslide that buried a town. 2/17/2006

A massive rock slide-debris avalanche occurred on 17 February 2006 in the Philippine province of Southern Leyte that caused widespread damage and loss of life. The deadly landslide followed a ten-day period of heavy rains and a minor earthquake (magnitude 2.6 on the Richter scale). The official death toll was 1,126

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Southern_Leyte_mudslide

On 2/25/2006, the “San Jose Mercury News” issued a warning of “Liquefaction quake”, I thought it was a climate weapon and the Feds would use that on me. I wrote “389. Liquefaction quake and rain (2/27/06)”. In which I said,

“When there was a landslide in Philippine which buried about 1500 people, I thought it might be an experiment of another climate weapon. US happened to have a military maneuvers nearby. So US troops quickly came to help. And I had alleged the tsunami and a meteor event happened in Indonesia were the results of a covert military experiment. US seems like to have the South-east Asia as its test area”

On 2/25, there was an article in Mercury News. "Quake risks mapped', "Improved geological survey maps reclassify parts of Bay Area for threat of liquefaction and provide a much closer look at neighborhood conditions." , "Liquefaction occurs when loose, waterlogged soil is shaken. It loses strength and behaves like a fluid, causing buildings to sink in much the same way your feet sink into soggy sand at the edge of the surf."

I checked the color map and found my house was in red color area - the highest risk area.”
I would say my thought was very correct. It has been proved many times. That’s why I put the writing date on my each article. After I wrote #389, there was a continuous rain. 50 days later, I wrote “399. Unusual rain lasted 50 days (4/20/06)” In that 50 days period, I saved the water drained from the roof with garbage cans and moved the water to street drainage to avoid saturating the soil in my yard. It was really a hard job during heavy rain.

Several years later, especially after the 2011 earthquake in Japan, see “661. Earthquake of Japan (3/14/2011)” I learned another technique – HARRP.

I realized that to create a landslide, in addition to plenty of water, they also need an energy wave to stir the waterlogged soil to make it can flow like fluid.

What happened in 2006 in Philippine was a massacre in the name of natural disaster. It applied in large area. In early 2013, a news indicated that the Feds has developed it into an individual murder weapon.

A loud crash, then nothing: Sinkhole swallows Florida man

By Michael Pearson and John Zarrella CNN Tue March 5, 2013
Seffner, Florida (CNN) -- The ground just swallowed him up.

A Florida man fell into a sinkhole that opened suddenly Thursday night beneath the bedroom of his suburban Tampa home, calling out to his brother for help as he fell, the brother said Friday.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/01/us/florida-sinkhole

781. Sinkhole and HAARP (2) (7/23/2013)

The principle of an artificial sinkhole is similar to the artificial landslide – soil saturated with water becomes fluid when it is shaken by energy wave. The Florida case indicates the Feds have developed it to a murder weapon – to produce a sinkhole in a specific small area. Here is the picture of the victim’s house. You don’t see the sinkhole, it’s just beneath bedroom. Watch from outside, it’s still a perfect house.

Gold will go $1,500/ounce recently - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7wKZQEI8KjyW0QQLELOgtE7szaPPIwFb3UAGQmUwTGyJ66c33
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7wKZQEI8KjyW0QQLELOgtE7szaPPIwFb3UAGQmUwTGyJ66c33

Several days ago, there was a letter from San Jose Water company.

Important information for San Jose Water Company customers
……
The exterior water service line that runs on your property from the San Jose Water Company service connection to your home is your responsibility as the homeowner. If you were unfortunate enough to suffer a break or burst in this line, it would be up to you to get the leak repaired.

…..
You should be prepared and have the best possible service in the case of such an emergency. Activate this optional coverage from Home Emergency Insurance Solutions and you’ll receive a 24/7, 365-day-a-year emergency repair service for your exterior water service line.
……
Home Emergency Insurance Solutions is an independent company separate from San Jose Water Company and offers and administers this optional insurance as an authorized representative for Wesco Insurance Company. …..”

I allege the Feds have projected another murder plan with their newly developed technique. In 2006, two weeks after the successful test of landslide in Philippine, there was an unusual 50 days long rain in my area. This time, after the mysterious sinkhole case in Florida in March, San Jose water company had an eagerness to introduce a “water leaking insurance “ to me. This is the second letter to me. They made another offer several months ago which I have left alone. For decades, this is the first time San Jose Water company expresses so enthusiastically to me.

Though I don’t know the detail of their plan, I know the sinkhole needs a lot of water. I believe the water would come from “water pipe leaking”. The letter urges to “Please reply by 8/9/13”. Still they want to take the advantage of Robert Mueller’s leaving.

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:33 am

782. My view on Sandy Hook Elementary shooting case (8/1/2013)

Sandy Hook school shooting case was created by the Feds, I have no doubt. A major actor of that case – Robbie Parker’s story reminds me of my experience.

In 1994, when my daughter was 6 years old, she lost her three original playmates. They were moved away with their families. Instead of, the Feds supplied three new same age playmates for my daughter. One of them is the daughter of G-man.

G-man was a new staff of the travel company where my wife worked. It was a small company with only four staffs include the owner. He spoke same dialect of my wife – Shanghaies so he was well acquainted with my wife soon, especially they had same age daughter. G-man was a hotel manager ran casino division
In Sri-Lanka. His friends were high ranking celebrities. (see “643. Foreign agents or foreign support groups? (8/12/2010)”)

To fulfill their mission, the Feds would pick up agents fit for their condition. G-man speaks Shanghaies and had a daughter of same age with mine, that’s why he was chosen.

Robbie Parker was picked up for same reason. In Sandy Hook case, the Feds need children of age of first grade students. First grade children are new to school. Their families had little chance to know each other. So if there was fraud in case, nobody can prove it. Because they know little about each other.

Like G-man, Robbie parker’s family was sent to Sandy Hook particularly for theincase. He is not local resident. His original society and community is in Utah. You can tell it from the following donation announcement.

Original funding page in facebook (the content I copied):

Joined Facebook 12/14/2012

Native of Utah, Emilie Parker was killed in the shooting at Sandy Hook Elem. We are seeking to assist the Parkers by setting up the Emilie Parker Memorial Fund at America First Credit Union in Utah.

Description

Instructions on the Emilie Parker Memorial Account at America First Credit Union (account #5001359). For AFCU members making a transfer, select the Savings as the type of account, and the last name on the account is Parker. For non AFCU members, the AFCU routing number is 324377516. This account has been shared by several Utah media outlets and can be trusted. Thank you.

A PAYPAL account is also available if you use the email brookeprothero@yahoo.com

https://www.facebook.com/EmilieParkerFund/info

Robbie Parker was selected not only he has a six years old Emilie but also for he has three look alike daughters. Since 911, more and more people don’t believe the story from government. With Emilie’s “death”, they created another case to discredit “truthers”.

783. Sandy Hook Elem. Shooting created by the Feds (8/5/2013)

No others could do Sandy Hook massacre except the Feds because so many resources were activated: police, media, government officials and informants (some were called as "actors" by people.) And they of course would let out disinformation to meddle the water.

Robbie Parker was pushed out as a trap to discredit “Sandy Hook truthers”. Mr. Parker was selected because he has three look alike daughters, all with blonde hair and you can hardly recognize them if they wear same dress.

Here is a doctored picture. Madeline and Samantha have no legs in the photo. That part was cut and replaced by other stuff. The two legs on bottom part is from another photo. The size and location does not fit Robbie Parker’s body.

Gold will go $1,500/ounce recently - Page 4 Article-2248823-16888C2E000005DC-413_634x421
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/12/15/article-2248823-16888C2E000005DC-413_634x421.jpg

And they deliberately let Madeline wearing Emilie's dress in photo with Obama. Let her have Emilie’s hair style in picture one too. The dress and hair style were designed to confusing people (that Emilie wasn’t dead) then to prove the suspicious people are "conspiracy theorists". Remember, no others have the motive and resource to do that. Those who could take pictures of Obama and Samantha have the privilege even to manipulate president as their actor.

Gold will go $1,500/ounce recently - Page 4 Article-2249148-168C7119000005DC-503_634x632
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/12/17/article-2249148-168C7119000005DC-503_634x632.jpg
---
This picture was created particularly to mislead people to conclude Emily hadn't died. (they let Madeline wear Emily's dress) That's a trap set up for suspicious people. See how happy those actors are. Are they family members who just lost a lovely girl and after memory service? It’s more like a celebrating party.

The original url of the above two pictures were disabled. I post them there to prove how the Feds are afraid of my revelation.

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:28 am

784. New distract event – Al Qaida terror attack (8/14/2013)

In “779. Big events in 2013 is a big plot (7/10/2013)” I said the Feds had a big plot – from February to June, they activated attempt war on Iran; Korea Peninsula nuclear war panic; China bird flu epidemic; domestic terror attack (Boston bombing). However, they couldn’t keep these big operations too long. The payment to keep the big actors – China and N. Korea- is huge. The following news indicates that N. Korea was still in performance in late May. (N. Korea had nuke test in February 2013)

North Korea missile launches: Pyongyang toying with foes?

By Peter Grier | Christian Science Monitor 5/20/2013

That's one explanation for Day 3 of provocation from North Korea, which again fired short-range missiles or rockets into the ocean. So far, the medium-range North Korea missiles that caused a flap in April are nowhere to be seen.

http://news.yahoo.com/north-korea-missile-launches-pyongyang-toying-foes-161654359.html
The big operation may end in June which signaled by the June meeting of Obama and Xi (Chinese President) in California and the Snowden case thereafter.

Anyhow the core mission – elimination of Kat Sung failed to go through. It’s still two months away from September – when FBI Chief Robert Mueller will step down. With a busy preparation, the Feds is having a new plan

U.S. issues global travel alert over al-Qaeda threat

Embassies to close in Muslim world this Sunday

The Associated Press Aug 2, 2013

"Current information suggests that al-Qaeda and affiliated organizations continue to plan terrorist attacks both in the region and beyond, and that they may focus efforts to conduct attacks in the period between now and the end of August," the statement said.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/story/2013/08/02/state-department-travel-warning.html
Unexplained, conflicting US global terror warnings now extend to American homeland

It’s funny to have the sentence of “in the period between now and the end of August”. Does it mean anything for any particular Al Qaida mission? It just fits well to Robert Mueller’s Kat Sung murder plan before his retirement.

785. Manipulating Al Qaida (8/18/2013)

The preparation for August US embassies closing – it indicated a coming big terror attack. They organized big prison breakings.

Interpol issues alert on mass prison breaks in Pakistan, Iraq and Libya

August 03, 2013

Interpol issued a global security alert to 9 nations Saturday after a series of prison breaks in Iraq, Libya and Pakistan, which the agency says may be linked, and in some cases were organized by al Qaeda.

http://rt.com/news/prison-break-al-qaeda-006/

Prison break: Taliban gunmen free 300 inmates from Pakistan jail
Published time: July 30, 2013

Benghazi jailbreak: Over 1,100 prisoners escape in Libya amid protests
Published time: July 27, 2013

Over 500 ‘Al-Qaeda militants’ escape Iraq’s Abu Ghraib in violent break-out
Published time: July 22, 2013

This is a rare show of the Feds work.
1. The prison breaking was unprecedented big. 300, 1100, 500 prisoners escaped. Can you imagine it?
2. All breakings seemed to be successful, no casualty heard. This meant the cases were carried out with the co-operation of the authority.
3. Little news about detail. Government doesn’t want you know too much. This was a let-go-free operation.
4. All these countries are under US control. They are either “Anti-terror ally” or “liberated” country by US army or its allies.
5. They were masterminded by one planner. That’s obvious. The planner has the ability to control the government of these three countries and also can manipulate the Al Qaida.
All prison breakings were done in later July 2013 because they need cannon fodder in coming month.

We saw this from government announcement of “closing the embassies” in Aug. 2nd. “they (Al Qaida) may focus efforts to conduct attacks in the period between now and the end of August,"

Hound

The war on terror was invented by the Feds. The purpose is to demand more money and power from people. So when the intelligence and Pentagon are there, the terror will be there too. If there is none, they create one.

Human have hound in their house to protect their family against the wolf. As the hound getting more power, they don't want to be guards any more. They want to be master. So the hound trained some wolf they captured. Let the agent wolf to attack and kill human. Human is frightened. They give hound whatever they demanded -money, power ..... Now hound become master. When they need something, they let the agent wolf have an attack on human, then said, this is a long war, to protect your lives, I need warrantless surveillance, more budget fund, torture prison.... . The hound repeated its demand, "This enemy has struck us, and they will strike again, and we'll give our folks the tools necessary to protect the country," if you don't then the hound "can not protect ourselves".

That's why we saw after 10 years, occasionally a wolf or two were captured. But hundreds of thousands of innocent people died. There is an endless war to control people. A constant blackmail for more power.

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:41 am

786. August 25 plot (8/27/2013)

On Sunday, Aug. 25, the media was bustling with the news of “Syria Chemical attack”, “Obama’s red line”…..

Senior Administration Official: ‘Very Little Doubt’ Assad Regime Behind Alleged Chemical Attack
Aug 25, 2013

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/08/senior-administration-official-very-little-doubt-assad-regime-behind-alleged-chemical-attack/

Navy ready to launch first strike on Syria

Britain is planning to join forces with America and launch military action against Syria within days in response to the gas attack believed to have been carried out by President Bashar al-Assad’s forces against his own people.

By Tim Ross and Ben Farmer
25 Aug 2013

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10265765/Navy-ready-to-launch-first-strike-on-Syria.html

Like what happened early this month, the news issued by government of “travel warning”, “US embassies closing”, it was just a one day’s fever. Aug. 25 was Sunday. My family members- my mother, my brother and sisters and their spouses visited me on that day. They invited me to lunch in a restaurant in Fremont. I refused. To go that restaurant, we must take the road through Milpitas. The area I avoid to go since Boston bombing and Waco factory explosion that took place in April. I think the Feds have prepared a bombing trap there.

I believe if I have accepted their invitation, a bombing incident would happen and war on Syria and then war on Iran would come successively. I feel sad for my relatives. I know some of them are manipulated by the Feds. They think they are safe to work for the Feds. Like the four “suicide bombers” in London 7/7 bombing and Tsarnaev brothers in Boston bombing, when they were told to join a drill with backpacks, they never had dreamed of they were the sacrifices.

787. The core tactic to distract is still the war on Iran (8/31/2013)

In early July, I wrote “779. Big events in 2013 is a big plot (7/10/2013)”. In which I pointed out the tactic the Feds used.

1. Attempted war on Iran. ….. (2) In same month, former Pope Benedict resigned under pressure. The Feds replaced him with a puppet of their own. As a Pope, Benedict would oppose war on Iran if it happenes. (see #759)

2. Bio attack – Bird Flu epidemic. ……

3. A nuclear war panic created by N. Korea. ……..

4. Domestic terror attack which at last will justify the war on Iran. The “terror attack” will be a “dirty bomb attack” or “nuclear bomb attack”. The likely target will be New York City. …..

The big plot ended in June which is signaled by Obama and Xi’s meeting. A new plot has been planned in August 25. (see #786). The original collaborators - China and N. Korea has been changed into Al Qaida. The tactic remains the same. You can see it from the two news below.

Pope decries Syrian atrocities

In the wake of a suspected chemical attack, Pope Francis urges the international community to do more to end the country's civil war. Lindsey Parietti reports.

http://news.yahoo.com/video/pope-decries-syrian-atrocities-135133731.html
New Pope Francis would have joined US choir to blame Syria regime on chemical attack because US official claims "very little doubt" Syria used chemical weapons."

US arrests man 'with uranium for Iran in shoes'

August 24, 2013 Iran

A man was arrested in New York City's international airport with uranium destined for Iran hidden in the soles of his shoes, the US Justice Department said.

http://news.yahoo.com/us-arrests-man-uranium-iran-shoes-160003610.html

This news is very rich with the content that proves what I wrote before: Iran is targeted, New York related and nuclear horror is used. The two news were issued on Aug. 24, one day before the action day – Aug 25.

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:36 am

788. Turkey trip and toy gun (9/9/2013)

On 8/25 when my relatives came to invite me for a lunch, I also learned that they might have a travel to Turkey in October. Yesterday, my wife told me they have been there a week already. The trip will take 18 days. That’s an abrupt change. Obviously it was an order from the Feds – to catch the fever of Syria’s “chemical weapon red line” crisis. US could activate bombing in recent day. It could develop into a big war – extend to Iran, Turkey too. Everybody knows it’s dangerous to take a travel in that area nowadays. My relatives still have to go. Those who work for the Feds are sheep. They have to follow their master’s instruction – even it is an apparent trap.

My daughter bought a townhouse several months ago. She moves to her house in July – it was accordant to the Feds’ plan – I alleged the big plot was planned from Feb. to June. I think that was arranged by the Feds. The Feds squeezed all money from my wife and daughter for the down payment of the house. Since they(my wife and daughter) are both designated to be silenced, this is the easier way to loot money – to get it from a foreclosure house. (see “740. Seize the house and frame a case (10/10/2012)”)

One week ago, there were several parcels delivered to my house. My daughter bought them in Internet shopping. I wondered why she was still use the old address instead of her own. She handed me the empty box and told me to throw them away. Since long time ago, I felt the Feds try to frame case on garbage. (see“689. Plant in garbage can and 6/10/2011 case (10/17/2011)” and “690. FBI the trash men (10/17.2011)”). I didn’t follow her words. There was another event. Last month, when I looked in utility cabinet, I astonished to see a gun. Then I found it was a toy gun but it looks like real. I asked my daughter, she admitted it was hers. She explained that it was for Hallowing Festival. I have never seen my daughter playing toy gun and she doesn’t live in my house anymore. Why did she put a toy gun which looks like a real one in cabinet? Police used to shoot victims at the excuse that they held something look like a gun. This is the second time they try to plant a gun (or look like a real gun) on me. (see “ 25. Neighbor seller and gun”) It remind me of Trayvon Martin and Geroge Zimmerman's case. Zimmerman said Trayvon attacked him so he had to shoot him to death. Trayvon Martin could never have a word to defend himself because he was dead.

http://thumbs.myopera.com/sz/colx/katsung47/albums/12490382/PICT0049.JPG?1378777364
Gold will go $1,500/ounce recently - Page 4 PICT0049

The toy gun looks like real

789. The preparation for Syria war (9/13/2013)

When the big plot (started from this February) ended in June. The Feds immediately planned a new one. The core one is to eliminate Kat Sung and his family. We saw it on 8/25 and a sudden arranged trip to Turkey. (see “786. August 25 plot (8/27/2013)” to #788)

The cover up action, though is subordinate one, is much bigger because it has to be large enough to distract public’s attention from a small case. That’s the war in Syria and Iran war thereafter. To prepare the man power for that war we saw the big prisoners escape in late July ( see “785. Manipulating Al Qaida (8/18/2013)”), and material supply in August.

U.S. weapons reaching Syrian rebels

By Ernesto Londoño and Greg Miller, 9/11/2013

The CIA has begun delivering weapons to rebels in Syria, ending months of delay in lethal aid that had been promised by the Obama administration, according to U.S. officials and Syrian figures. The shipments began streaming into the country over the past two weeks, along with separate deliveries by the State Department of vehicles and other gear — a flow of material that marks a major escalation of the U.S. role in Syria’s civil war.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/cia-begins-weapons-delivery-to-syrian-rebels/2013/09/11/9fcf2ed8-1b0c-11e3-a628-7e6dde8f889d_story.html?wpisrc=al_national
On 8/21, US activated a framed Chemical weapon attack in Syria to justify a planned missile attack on Syria.

U.S. intelligence agencies involved in chemical attack in Syria

By debatableopinion August 31st, 2013 13:24

In the message August 22 Eugene Furst congratulates Col. on successful operation and refers him to Wasington Post publication about chemical attack in Syria. From the Anthony’s wife dialog with her friend it’s clear the video with the children killed in the chemical attack near Damascus was staged by U.S. Intelligence.

http://my.telegraph.co.uk/debatableopinion/debatableopinion/16/u-s-intelligence-agencies-involved-in-chemical-attack-in-syria/

On 8/25, US government waged an active propaganda wave to justify an attack on Syria. The attempt seems to be a failure under the opposition of American people. From my point of view, it is because they failed the main action – eliminate Kat Sung. Sign indicates the current plot is not finished yet.

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:07 pm

790. Bernanke’s Sept. Q.E. tapering off and Mueller’s stepping down (9/22/2013)

I quote some of my articles here because later development used to prove they were correct.

September should be the last month for Robert Mueller in his FBI office. (Sep. 2001 – Sep. 2011) His term has been extended for two more years. He has to finish Kat Sung before he leaves the office. (#694)
So this year we saw the last crazy before Robert Mueller’s leaving. The big plot – North Korea nuclear war crisis, the bird flu in China, Boston bombing. It ended with Snowden’s case in June.

There were still two months left before Mueller’s stepping down. So they hurried off a last hour effort – organized a Mid-East crisis which signaled by great prison escapes, US embassies close and Chemical weapon attack in Syria.

Embassies to close in Muslim world this Sunday

The Associated Press Aug 2, 2013

"Current information suggests that al-Qaeda and affiliated organizations continue to plan terrorist attacks both in the region and beyond, and that they may focus efforts to conduct attacks in the period between now and the end of August," the statement said.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/story/2013/08/02/state-department-travel-warning.html
Why Al Qaida “focus to conduct attacks in the period between now (Aug 2) and the end of August, “? More likely, it fits the time of

Mueller stepped down on September 4, 2013, and was replaced by James Comey.[10]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mueller
The Feds used to buy in many houses in their case. It is for the convenience of surveillance. It also brings with them a lot of profit because they can manipulate the policy. In my case, Feds bought the houses of nearly whole area according to my observation. It now becomes a burden for them. The interest rate became a very important factor for them to maintain those real estate properties. They force the Federal Reserve to start a third Q.E. to keep the interest rate low . I describe the story from #733 to “739. The third housing bubble (10/1/2012)”).

The Q.E. certainly will create a big inflation bubble and a housing bubble as well. Bernanke likely has been assured he could taper off Q.E. after September. The Feds was sure they could eliminate Kat Sung before Robert Mueller’s leaving. However, it fails.

To maintain the interest of the Feds, Bernanke has to break up his promise and take the blame.

Bernanke blasted after surprise no-taper decision

Many blamed Bernanke and fellow members of the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) for having since May repeatedly suggested a September taper of the quantitative easing (QE) program.

http://news.yahoo.com/bernanke-blasted-surprise-no-taper-decision-214756277.html

791. Summers withdrew candidate of Fed chair and oil price (9/26/2013)

Former FBI Chief Robert Mueller’s stepping down on 9/4/2013 obviously was a core time of recent big events. The sudden break out of Syria war crisis caused by Chemical weapon accusation in late August was a tradition way of Feds to distract. My relatives sudden trip to Turkey in early September was part of the elimination plan. When the plot went soured, the Feds has to change the original promise to the Chairman of Federal Reserve – we saw Bernanke having a “surprise no-taper decision”.

No-taper of Q.E. decision is only a temporary decision. For the huge amount of real estate property the Feds hold, they need a person to keep the interest rate low. There comes another big surprise that on September 15, the Fed Chair candidate Summers withdrew his name from the list. Summers was Obama’s top choice for the Fed. What made a man to abandon the fruit he almost certain to grasp? Or in another word, who has the power to manipulate celebrities? It’s the Feds. I’ve talked about it many times. They could force Chief Justice Roberts to change his mind on Obamacare. (see “726. The surprise turnaround of Chief Justice (7/4/2012)”) They could force Petraeos resigning from CIA Chief post. (see “747. Petraeus case is an extortion (11/27/2012)”) So what for a candidate for the Fed’s chair?

The point is Summers concerns more on inflation which will restrict the easy money of Q.E.. What the Feds need is a person who favors more Q.E. to boost the housing market.

The other news indicates how the Feds does to keep interest low (by lower the oil price).

Oil falls as US shows signs of patchy growth

PAMELA SAMPSON 9/26/2013

BANGKOK (AP) — Oil prices fell again Thursday amid worries about the U.S. economy and signs of a slowdown in demand.

http://news.yahoo.com/oil-falls-us-shows-signs-patchy-growth-052240426--finance.html
In Autumn, a gas price fall

Per-gallon fuel costs expected to drop 40 to 45 cents by Halloween

By Gary Richards Mercury News 9/22/2013
A low oil price will draw dawn the inflation to offset the pressure to raise the interest rate. The Feds could manipulate politicians and manipulate oil price by financial group as well.

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:46 am

792. Kenya Mall shooting is a false flag (10/4/2013)

Symptoms Western intelligence is behind this case.

(1) The Feds used to recruit terrorists in domestic community. I have alleged Tsarnaev Brothers were recruited to penetrate Chechen rebel group. In this terror case, though there were only four attackers, British and US were all involved in.

James Norton 10/4/2013

On Monday, Al Shabab claimed via Twitter that three of the attackers were America-based, with two of them coming from Minnesota, whose Twin City area has one of the largest Somali communities in the United States, with more than 80,000 people.
http://news.yahoo.com/kenyan-police-actions-since-westgate-attack-raise-red-124327067.html
Interpol launches global hunt for British 'White Widow'

9/26/2013

London (AFP) - The British woman dubbed the "White Widow" was at the centre of a worldwide hunt on Thursday after Interpol issued an international arrest notice in the wake of the Kenya shopping mall attack.

http://news.yahoo.com/white-widows-passport-fraudulently-acquired-004814663.html
Only 4 Attackers Seen In Footage Of Kenya's Westgate Mall, Government Initially Estimated 10 To 15

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/02/kenya-mall-attackers_n_4031442.html
White widow was said to be related to the London 7/7 bombing which was also regarded as a false flag case.

2. The owner of Westgate Mall could be tracked to 911 attack. It seems a make money style for them.

THE NAIROBI WESTGATE MALL MINDRAPE
24 September 2013

It wasn't possible to prove the exact shareholding but one of the directors of the Westgate mall is one Israeli citizen, Frank Lowy. An Israeli with the same name had an interesting relationship with Larry Silverstein properties. Yes, the one and only Silverstein who owned the World Trade Complex and managed to double his insurance payout.

Silverstein and Westfield America insured the complex for $3.55 billion, but after the attacks of September 11 lodged a claim for $7.1 billion on the premise that each plane collision constituted a separate act of terrorism, doubling the payout. Most people know about "Lucky"Larry Silverstein's part in 9/11 and his dubious connections to Binyamin Netanyahu et al, but not much has been reported on Lowy, so let's have a look.

http://karanjazplace.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-nairobi-westgate-mall-mindrape.html
3. In 911 attack, none of 19 hijackers was from Iraq, Afghan or Iran, they were mostly from friendly countries of US. 16 of them were Saudis. That strange fact acknowledged me that when the Feds is to commit a crime, they used to choose a place that they could control- either it’s an ally or a puppet. Kenya is a puppet. They would do everythig to cover up the crime US committed.

In 1998, there was a big embassy bombing in Nairobi, Kenya. That terror attack first introduced Al Qaida and Bin Laden to the world. It justified the 911 attack three years later. After 15 years, they arranged another terror attack. Which is used to justify a domestic terror attack in US, I think.

793. Shopping center’s shooting and October plot (10/8/2013)

The news said that three of the Kenya mall attackers were America-based. (see #792) It raises a question why did they take that much trouble to transfer some of their members from America to Africa. They haven’t had any people there? No, there are plenty of them. Yesterday, news reported that US Seals raided a terrorist base in Somalia. The mission failed because there was a strong resist. The terrorists have a force strong enough to repulse Seals’ attack couldn’t find three men in Mall attack and need aid from US? It’s ridiculous.

What is the main target of Al Qaida?

Al Qaeda calls for attacks inside United States

9/13/2013

DUBAI (Reuters) - Al Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahri urged small-scale attacks inside the United States to "bleed America economically", adding he hoped eventually to see a more significant strike, according to the SITE monitoring service.

http://news.yahoo.com/al-qaeda-calls-attacks-inside-united-states-055757870.html
Yet they attacked a Kenya mall. I think it was a false flag terror attack and would be used to justify a big terror attack in US. I try to stay at home but have to go out to buy food. I worry about a shopping center’s shooting spree. The Feds have a large amount of houses holding in my case. They are eager to finish the case so they can release those real estates property. The original schedule was it could be resolved before September. (before FBI Chief Robert Mueller’s stepping down) We saw Bernanke had promised to taper Q.E. in September. The plan went soured, now everything is pending: the time to taper Q.E.; the candidate of new Federal Reserve Chair; probably also the limit of new national debt ceiling.

New plot in October. My wife has been arranged a trip to Japan next week (10/14 )- A bargain trip to lure her as usual – incredible more is that she could have two hundred dollars discount on air ticket if she could take an extra tour to Shanghai. (less money for extra tour) Consider Chinese secret police has long history to collaborate with the Feds in my case, this is obviously another trap. Assassination or framing a case, I don’t know.

November 2nd, was the due date of property tax. Today is 10/8, we haven’t got the bill yet. It should be mailed one month earlier before due date. My house is the target of the Feds. To seize the house in the name of failure to pay tax due is their trick, when in their plan the owners are going to be eliminated.

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:20 am

794. Debt ceiling crisis and October plot (10/16/2013)

While I am worrying about my wife’s travel to China (from 10/14 to 10/23), I think the Feds and Chinese secret police would frame a case on her, I suddenly realize another event, the debt ceiling deadline, is related to it.

As I have always found, the Feds used to create big event to distract if the framing case on me would break out. Since it is a framing case, there will be a lot of unreasonable search and arrest, murder to silence the witness. So they need large case to transfer public’s attention. The case could be natural disaster, epidemic, terror attack and war.

The recent one for September plot was Syria war crisis. War on Syria was almost happened in September in excuse of “Chemical weapon war crime”. The crisis was avoided after Syria offered to abandon the chemical weapon. Another traditional excuse for war on Iran is also diminished when new regime of Iran offered concession on its nuclear ambition. Now it’s difficult for the Feds to use war to distract.

They find another one – economic crisis. That’s the deadline of debt ceiling on 10/17 which is coincident to my wife’s trip. If the US debt go default, it surely will cause a hurricane in US economy and in world’s as well. It can play a well substitution of war. With “social security check can’t be issued”, “welfare postponed”, the impact to American society would be bigger than war. That’s why media beat the drum on this crisis – to make it big if the elimination of Kat Sung case goes through.

Two main actors of this show – Obama and House Republicans, make it look like a real political argument. They don’t care if the US will fall into a financial cliff because they don’t work for the American people but for the Feds. That’s the truth of US politics. Politicians are not elected by people but are selected by the Feds because the Feds control voting system and they make the election result reasonable by fake poll because they also control the media.

Republicans are controlled by the Feds. The typical story was the passing through of Obama care in Supreme Court. Chief Justice John Roberts is a conservative stronghold. Under pressure of the Feds, he had to vote against his will. (See #726, 746, 756.) That event also relates to my case.

The debt ceiling argument will be maintained as a procedure of my case. The recent elimination plot likely is a shopping center shooting death which justified by Kenya shopping mall shooting, I think.

795. Debt ceiling crisis continues and shopping mall shooting (10/20/2013)

It happens just as what I have said, the government maintains that big financial crisis – move it to three months later.
The framework negotiated by Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and Minority Leader Mitch McConnell would fund the government through Jan. 15, 2014, and suspend the debt limit until Feb. 7, setting up another round of confrontations.

Though both parties and Obama are criticized for playing politics and leave public interest alone, they don’t care. They just follow their master’s order. It means if the Feds succeeded in their next plot, the Americans will face a big financial turmoil early next year.

I also allege that “Kenya Mall massacre” was created by the Feds to justify a “shopping center shooting spree” in US. I had experience of “attempt murder in bank robbery” (see #402, 404, 561 562) .so I try to go shopping when bank closed – in holiday or in evening. California Market was a Chinese supermarket I used to go which located at Landess Ave cross with Morrill Ave. (2 in map) started from later last year, California market shrank gradually (only part of it was opened) so I had to turn on to the Sea Food City cross the street which supplies food for Philippines’. (1 in map).

Gold will go $1,500/ounce recently - Page 4 Super%20market
http://thumbs.myopera.com/sz/colx/katsung47/albums/12490382/Super%20market.PNG?1382297941

In later March this year, a news rattled me. A bank was robbed continuously in Season’s Market Place. It was the market where Sea Food City located. (see “764. Plot to eliminate Kat Sung (3/23/2013)”) I didn’t notice there was a bank in that place. I asked people, they told me it might be on business started from last year. I found that US Bank is just next door to the supermarket. I also found it open to business on weekends too. I think all these were manipulated by the Feds. They arranged a bank for bank robbery shooting trap. To force me go there they shut down the other supermarket I used to go. It was lucky for me that I used to go there later on Sundays. US bank closes at 3 p.m. on Sunday.

California Market closed in April, (a coincidence with April plot marked with Boston bombing), it remains unchanged until September. On Oct. 6, it reopened. It was a hurry up opening. I didn’t go inside. Kenya mall shooting just happened. Would there be another trap?

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:41 am

796. Kenya and Al Shabab are US puppets (10/28/2013)

Kenya blames US, Israeli intelligence for no heads-up on Nairobi attack

DEBKA file Special Report September 26, 2013

President Uhuru Kenyatta is quoted as blaming the United States and Israel, in conversation with his confidants, for the failure of their undercover agencies to prevent the large-scale terrorist attack launched on the Westgate shopping mall in Nairobi on Sept. 21, DEBKA file reports. He said he had counted on them for a heads-up to thwart an attack, instead of which both the Americans and Israelis were as much in the dark as his own security agencies.

http://debka.com/article/23307/Kenya-blames-US-Israeli-intelligence-for-no-heads-up-on-Nairobi-attack
Why Kenya doesn't blame others such like U.N. or France or Russia? Obviously Kenya has sold its sovereignty to US and Israel already and let them to handle its security. He also couldn't imagine they would apply a false flag case on his country.

James Norton 10/4/2013

On Monday, Al Shabab claimed via Twitter that three of the attackers were America-based, with two of them coming from Minnesota, whose Twin City area has one of the largest Somali communities in the United States, with more than 80,000 people.
http://news.yahoo.com/kenyan-police-actions-since-westgate-attack-raise-red-124327067.html
Kenya identifies mall attackers, including American
By Emma Lacey-Bordeaux, CNN , Mon October 7, 2013

(CNN) -- A spokesman for the Kenya Defense Forces has identified four terrorists who took part in the deadly Nairobi mall attack last month.

They are: Khattab al-Kene, an American Somali; Abu Baara al-Sudani, from Sudan; Omar Nabhan, from Kenya; and a man identified only as Umayr.

The four died when the part of the mall they were in collapsed, Maj. Emmanuel Chirchir said.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/06/world/africa/kenya-mall-attack/index.html
Al Shabab and Kenya government, both are puppets work for US. The purpose of the mastermind was to justify a domestic terrorist shooting in US. That was why at the beginning both said Americans were involved and even gave the name. They worked to the plan their master given them.

The similar case was the one in April – Boston Marathon bombing. Both were attempted to justify a big slaughter in public place – either a bombing or a shooting spree. The performers are Islamist – either it’s from Chechen or Somalia. The final goal is to eliminate Kat Sung.

797. The mastermind of Kenya Mall attack is the Feds (11/1/2013)

On Oct. 11, ABC had a news that was conflict with the previous “attackers identified” reports.

Kenya Mall Attackers' Bodies Still Not Found
NAIROBI, Kenya October 11, 2013 (AP) By JASON STRAZIUSO Associated Press

A Western official briefed on the Kenya mall attack investigation says the bodies of the attackers have not been found.

Investigators, including FBI agents, are working their way through the collapsed mall rubble following the four-day siege on Westgate Mall that began Sept. 21. At least 67 people died in the attack.

The official said Friday that the attackers' bodies could be under the rubble but that it's not yet confirmed.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/kenya-mall-attackers-bodies-found-20543577

Why there was such a contradiction? I think that was a response to my question on Oct. 8.

793. Shopping center’s shooting and October plot (10/8/2013)

The news said that three of the Kenya mall attackers were America-based. (see #792) It raises a question why did they take that much trouble to transfer some of their members from America to Africa. They haven’t had any people there? No, there are plenty of them. Yesterday, news reported that US Seals raided a terrorist base in Somalia. The mission failed because there was a strong resist. The terrorists have a force strong enough to repulse Seals’ attack couldn’t find three men in Mall attack and need aid from US? It’s ridiculous. …..

Yet they attacked a Kenya mall. I think it was a false flag terror attack and would be used to justify a big terror attack in US.
My conclusion hit the nail. They couldn’t answer the question. To make the Kenya attack more reasonable they changed the story. Now it becomes:

Suspect in Kenya mall attack said to be a Somali-born Norwegian

By Robyn Dixon and Alexandra Sandels October 18, 2013, 12:01 p.m.

JOHANNESBURG, South Africa -- Kenyan and Norwegian authorities are investigating the possible involvement of a 23-year-old Somali-born Norwegian in a devastating attack last month on a shopping mall in Kenya, officials said Friday.

http://www.latimes.com/world/worldnow/la-fg-wn-kenya-mall-attack-suspect-20131018,0,5523435.story#axzz2iZU0NcGs

Then we saw the “White Widow” from Britain, American attackers from Minnesota Somali community, 23-year-old Somali-born Norwegian were alleged to be “Mall attackers”. Does Al Shabab has such an ability to control Al Qaeda terrorists all over the world? Think about it – who has such ability to control Kenyan and Norwegian authorities, Interpol, British police, media, and Al Shabab. NSA says it targets on terrorists only. But it seems NSA is more efficient to monitor its allies and civilians than on terrorists. What has it done in Kenya mall attack since it was likely done by “international brigade”. Did Al Shabab deliver information by mind communication to avoid interception?

The whole case was full of flaws. To repair the loophole they push out their asset one by another. It just exposes who the mastermind is.

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:52 am

798. Axis of evil (11/9/2013)

A reader asks, “Katsung, just why are you so dangerous the Feds would go bonkers in a mall in Kenya and play debt ceiling roulette with the economy to bring you down?”

That’s because my analysis was so true that the Feds couldn’t stand with it. In this Kenya shopping mall shooting case, three western countries were reported to be related with it.

1. Britain.
“Interpol launches global hunt for British 'White Widow'
9/26/2013
http://news.yahoo.com/white-widows-passport-fraudulently-acquired-004814663.html
2. U.S..
“James Norton 10/4/2013
On Monday, Al Shabab claimed via Twitter that three of the attackers were America-based, with two of them coming from Minnesota,

3. Norway.
“Suspect in Kenya mall attack said to be a Somali-born Norwegian

By Robyn Dixon and Alexandra Sandels October 18, 2013, 12:01 p.m.

http://www.latimes.com/world/worldnow/la-fg-wn-kenya-mall-attack-suspect-20131018,0,5523435.story#axzz2iZU0NcGs

I have revealed all these three countries playing false flag terror attack and the Feds was the mastermind behind it.

327. London bombing (7/12/05)
679. Norway massacre and Virginia Tech massacre (8/4/2011)

I also discovered that there was a common characteristic for those three evil forces when they committed a false flag terror attack. They all arranged a drill identical to the real attack. That helped the success of the criminal case. The police and security would misunderstand the real terror attack as the drill they were informed beforehand. The perpetrators could pretend to be drill practitioners even if they were captured.

688. Anti-terror drill - bizarre coincidence (9/29/2011)

7/7 Mock Terror Drill: What Relationship to the Real Time Terror Attacks?
by Michel Chossudovsky August 8, 2005
A fictional "scenario" of multiple bomb attacks on London's underground took place at exactly the same time as the bomb attack on July 7, 2005.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=821
Was the NRO's 9/11 Drill Just a Coincidence?

Posted By: ChristopherBollyn Date: Friday, 1-Nov-2002 16:24:12

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi?read=25255
Norwegian Police Confirm Drill Identical to Breivik’s Attack
• Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com August 26, 2011
http://www.infowars.com/norwegian-police-confirm-drill-identical-to-breiviks-attack/
In #688, the sample I took were Britain, US and Norway. In Kenya shopping mall shooting case, the three references to confirm the attackers are magically the same musketeers again. It is not a coincidence. I would say again that my observation is very true and correct. The criminals are afraid of it.

799. D.C. Navy Yard shooting and mind control (11/13/2013)

On Sept. 16, there was a shooting case in Washington Navy Yard where 12 people died. I allege it was conducted by the Feds – to create an atmosphere that crazy men are everywhere to shoot people. September is the month when former FBI Chief Robert Mueller stepping down. He had an unfinished mission – eliminate Kat Sung. He would take the responsibility for abusing power. Then there was Kenya shooting case that furthermore to specify the shooting case would happen in shopping mall.

Of course, the D.C. shooter has been hinted having mental problem.

FBI: D.C. shooter delusional Sep-25-2013 –

Aaron Alexis, the man who went on the deadly shooting rampage at the Washington Navy Yard, was under the "delusional belief that he was being controlled or influenced by electro-magnetic waves," the FBI's Valerie Parlave said Wednesday.

Phrases were also scrawled onto Alexis' shotgun, Parlave said. They read: "End to the torment," "Not what y'all say," and "Better off this way."

He also wrote "My ELF weapon," which is believed to be a reference to "extremely low frequency or ELF electro-magnetic waves."

Also, the FBI said, a document retrieved from the shooter's electronic media said: "Ultra low frequency attack is what I've been subject to for the last 3 months, and to be perfectly honest that is what has driven me to this."

"ELF technology was a legitimate program for Naval sub-tonal submarine communications," Parlave said. "However, conspiracy theories exist which misinterpret its application as the weaponization of remote neural frequencies for government monitoring and manipulation of unsuspecting citizens."

http://www.blacklegalissues.com/Article_Details.ASPX?ARTCLID=4135967497&cat=Legal#sthash.wGJwqWyI.dpuf
Aaron Alexis – the shooter – thought he himself was a victim of E.M. wave attack.

CBS News Admits Navy Yard Shooter Possibly a Victim of Mind Control

sought help in two hospitals. Aug. 23 visited VA emergency room complainging of insomnia. received medication helping sleep. Aug. 28: Washington, DC, refilled sleep medication. he never sought an appointment from a mental health specialist...:

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/navy-yard-shooter-possibly-a-victim-of-mind-control-t87484.html#ixzz2fqFtkrKd
I think Mr. Alexis’s words is believable. I have long time experience of being attacked by E.M. wave.

See: “#12. Mind control EM sleep wave (1)”- an EM wave that imitates human brain’s sleeping wave.

Here is a rare leaking from media.

#84. Mind read and mind control

, "NASA plans to read terrorist's minds at airports
By Frank J. Murray
THE WASHINGTON TIMES

Airport security screeners may soon try to read the minds of travelers to identify terrorists.

Officials of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration have told Northwest Airlines security specialists that the agency is developing brain-monitoring devices in cooperation with a commercial firm, which it did not identify.
Space technology would be adapted to receive and analyze brain-wave and heartbeat patterns, then feed that data into computerized programs "to detect passengers who potentially might pose a threat," according to briefing documents obtained by The Washington Times.""

http://www.washtimes.com/national/20020817-704732.htm

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:40 am

800. E.M. wave weapon (11/21/2013)

Mr. Alexis apparently suffered E.M. wave attack. He not only went to hospital but also asked for help from police.

FBI: Navy Yard gunman left note about radio waves

By Eric Tucker, Associated Press September 25th, 2013

The attack came one month after Alexis had complained to police in Rhode Island that people were talking to him through the walls and ceilings of his hotel room and sending microwave vibrations into his body to deprive him of sleep.

On his shotgun, he had scrawled "My ELF Weapon!" – an apparent reference to extremely low-frequency waves – along with "End to the Torment!" "Not what yall say" and "Better off this way!" the FBI said.

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=157&sid=26915310
He got no help to resolve his problem. After three months torture, he chose to end his life in a shooting case. I understand he was in despair. I had same experience. While suffered from E.M. wave attack from the Feds, I visited different department of government. Finally, the Federal attorney suggested me to ask help from the local police. The San Jose police said they need solid evidence – such like a bullet. That left it impossible to complain E.M. wave attack.

In 1994-95 and 1999-2000, twice I left US to dodge the persecution of the Feds. In 2001, the Feds created 911 attack and got the Patriot Act to control the airport with TSA. Later I realized that I am besieged in US while I was denied to enter Canada in September 2009 and next month there was Operation Fast and Furious – an intimidation that they had turned Mexico into a killing field.

E.M. wave weapon does exist and is widely used by the Feds because it’s hard to be detected and easy to deny the crime they committed. Here is their admittance.

Statement by Lieutenant General Robert L. Schweitzer
U.S. Army (Retired)

before the Joint Economic Committee
United States Congress

June 17, 1997
Radio Frequency Weapons and the Infrastructure

……….
Well suited to covert operations because of lack of signature; deniability
Not able to detect attacks; silent when used without explosive devices

http://www.house.gov/jec/hearings/espionag/schweitz.htm
I think the best way to resist such fascist persecution is to reveal its truth. I think my revelation is so true that they organized so many big operations in order to eliminate me. I talked about E.M. wave weapon many times. Here are some to review:

470. Strong EM wave radiation and February plot (3/3/07);
471. The death related to EM wave radiation (3/8/07);
472. Radio frequency weapon that causes vomit (3/13/07);
473. EM wave torture (3/18/07).

801. Assassination of J.F.K. (11/25/2013)

Yesterday I posted a comment about JFK’s death in Yahoo news. Several minutes later, my comment disappeared from the news comment. I put it here.

You all fall into the trap the mastermind set up for you. Oswald, Johnson, Mafia, Castro….. Did they have ability to organize such a big plot? Think bigger. It is an organization that controls Secret Service, media, lawmakers, police force. That’s why after 50 years, people are still lose in dense fog.

1. Warren Commission was used to cover up the plot. Just like 911 commission used to cover up the truth of 911 attack.

2. Kill Kennedy family members to prevent them to re-gain political power to start a real investigation of J.F.K.’s death.

Robert Kennedy was assassinated when he joined the president campaign. Edward Kennedy suffered a scandal attack and had to drop the president campaign.

I also allege Kennedy’s wife Jacqueline Kennedy and his son John Fitzgerald Kennedy, Jr. were murdered because they had great political influence. I believe their death had connection to my story.

In early 1990s when I was still very innocent about US political system and believed it was a democratic society, I complained to a lot of people that I had become a murder target of the Feds. Then the Feds had a message to me: “So what, they (the Feds) even killed President Kennedy.” (see “17. They killed President Kennedy”) The intimidation hadn’t stopped my complaint but added “they killed President Kennedy” to the story.

As the Feds intensified the persecution, I left US twice. Each time Kennedy family lost an important member.

1. I left for China in 1994. Jacqueline died after I planned the China trip. I started to suspect it might relate to the intimidation from the Feds. It was too coincident.

2. Next time it was 1999 when I went to Hong Kong and planned to drift into South East Asia. I learned the death of Jr. Kennedy. It convinced my allegation – the Feds worry that I would reveal their crime of murdering President Kennedy, in abroad they were not able to control the media as they did in domestic US. To prevent a possible reaction from Kennedy family, they kill the main figures of the family in advance.

Edward Kennedy and Jacqueline Kennedy died of cancer. In my description, there were many murdering method through slow poison. The victim targeted were fed to sick gradually, when the time coming they only need to increase the dose to make the death like a natural one.

Jr. Kennedy was too young to die in this way. So he died in an accident. Long time ago when I started to learn something about the E.M. sleep wave, I had read such a news. Air Force lost a plane in a train. The commander center lost its trace. Sometime later, they found the wreckage in a far, far away mountain area. Apparently, the plane exhausted all its fuel and crashed there. Since the pilot was a black man. I thought it was a test to use sleep wave instrument as a weapon. When the pilot felt sleepy, he opened auto pilot instrument. He took a nod, hoping it could help him to overcome the sleepy but could never wake up. The sleeping wave was irresistible – to my experience. If you are driving a car, you may park your car at roadside before you go to sleep, but you can’t park a plane in the air.

I think Jr. Kennedy died in a similar murder plot.

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:02 am

802. Heart attack and E.M. wave (12/2/2013)

Twenty years ago, I suffered microwave attack. The Feds installed the killing machine in the car. After two hours radiation of low dose microwave, the blood cell died and solidify into blood clots. (see #5. Microwave killing) When the clot moves to the heart, there is a heart attack; when it moves to the lung, the lung collapsed; when it moves to the brain, there will be a stroke. The process from radiation to heart attack takes about three hours.

After twenty years development, the Feds have improved their killing technique. It took two hours radiation to kill two decades ago. Now it takes only a few seconds.

About two months ago, I went to Save Mart to shopping food by bicycle. In entrance way to Parking lot, there parked a strange vehicle. At first glance, I thought it was a fire tracker because it was in red color. But it was in a strange shape with some silver pipes to make it more like an antique car. What caught my notice was that part of parking lot which was nearby that red strange tracker was circled by stripe. It looked like they had just painted the white parking line on the ground. About three hours later, I felt a breast pain which I experienced twenty years ago. I immediately thought of that strange car and emptied nearby parking lot. I allege the strange car generates killing E.M. wave. Since the Feds bought nearly all houses in the area, the customers used to be scarce. Mostly they are informants. Still they divided a safety area. Of course, there was no people at the scene.

What alarmed me was the killing application lasted only a few seconds. I passed by that strange vehicle by riding a bicycle. They must have found the most lethal frequency of E.M. wave. I had no particular feeling when I passed that killing field. Just one thing remains the same – it takes about three hours for blood cell to solidify to clot after the radiation.

The new experience convinced me two murder attempts.

1. Former President of China - Jiang Zemin was almost died of a heart attack.

.Jiang Zemin death rumours spark China web crackdown

7 July 2011

Rumours that 84-year-old Jiang Zemin was dead or dying resurfaced after he failed to appear at a key Communist Party event on Friday.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-14054456
2. Former President of North Korea, Kim Jong-il died of heart attack.
Did Kim Jong-il die in his bed rather than on his train?

Rumour surrounds the North Korean leader's death as South Korean intelligence experts question the official statement

Tania Branigan in Beijing guardian.co.uk, Wednesday 21 December 2011

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/dec/21/kim-jong-il-die-bed?newsfeed=true
I think the Feds have delivered their new killing technique to their collaborator Chinese secret police. Be noticed the time of two rumours taking place.

When they could shorten the killing to a few seconds, to make a “natural death” of a president is no longer a difficulty.

803. E.M.wave killing trap in a super market (12/6/2013)

On 12/1 last Sunday I went to “Sea Food City” to buy some food, then I went to another super market. I used to diversify my food sources from different markets to reduce the risk of poisoned food.

There is a cooked food cabinet at the entrance of that super market. I could see quite some people eating food there from outside. So I went in. As usual I went around the whole market. Found nothing worth to buy, I left. Several hours later, I felt a breast pain. I knew I had fallen in a trap of E.M.wave radiation which the Feds set up in the super market. When I was in the rear part of the market, there were no people there. I was impressed by that scene because it was a strong comparison to the entrance. It was easy to arrange some informants (or actors as people used to say) at entrance to create a false impression for people.

I used to shopping on Sundays to avoid an “accident shooting death” of a “bank robbery”. The stores I used to attend are limited because I go by bicycle. So they could pick up one which has less customers but would be attended by me to set up such a trap. The super markets in my area have less customers than average because the normal residents had moved away. The super market had a re-model just two months ago. This was the second attempt within two months.

I was lucky enough to survive from this E.M.wave attack. I wrote “802. Heart attack and E.M. wave (12/2/2013)” right away the next day.

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next