Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gold will go $1,500/ounce recently

4 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Gold will go $1,500/ounce recently - Page 6 Empty Re: Gold will go $1,500/ounce recently

Post  katsung47 Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:38 pm

854. Talks between China and US (9/10/2014)

On May 2, China has deployed an oil drill platform in controversial South China Sea. That caused a fierce standoff between China and Vietnam. There even was a riot took place in Vietnam.

Anti-China Riots in Vietnam Kill 2 as Workers Flee
By Bloomberg News May 15, 2014

Two months later there was a dramatic turnaround. China suddenly removed that oil rig, one month earlier than it previous announced. Withdrawal of rig was welcomed by Hanoi and Washington.

Chinese Oil Rig Near Vietnam to Be Moved

By JANE PERLEZJULY 15, 2014

BEIJING — A Chinese energy company announced Wednesday that a giant oil rig that was deployed in disputed waters off the coast of Vietnam two months ago had completed its exploration work and would be moved.

The announcement, released by Xinhua, the state-run news agency, came a day after President Obama called President Xi Jinping to talk about what the White House called the “important progress” at meetings between the two countries in Beijing last week, although they did not settle any differences.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/16/world/asia/chinese-oil-rig-near-vietnam-to-be-moved.html?_r=0

Obviously, it was the result of the talks between officials of China and US.

Chinese president says a China-US confrontation would be a "disaster" for the world as he opens annual talks.
Last updated: 09 Jul 2014

The two-day talks being led by US Secretary of State John Kerry and Treasury Secretary Jack Lew is likely to take in China's currency, North Korea's nuclear programme and escalating tensions between China and neighbours in the South China Sea, and with Japan in the East China Sea.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/asia-pacific/2014/07/china-xi-urges-respect-as-kerry-visits-20147951140863342.html

I believe a secret deal has been reached in the talk. That’s why I allege the Feds would create murder cases in September. See #849 and #852.

855. China got a permission to war on Japan (9/14/2014)

Was China soft in its territory dispute with Vietnam? Not really. I said John Kerry and Treasury Secretary Jack Lew visited China on July 8. A secret deal has reached in their meeting. I alleged China has been granted a permission by US to hit the Japan. China wouldn’t start a war with Japan because there is an military agreement between Japan and America. But US would remain as a bystander this time. Of course, China won’t engage wars in two fronts at same time. So it suddenly withdrew its oil rig from South China Sea. (announced on July 15)

The development next convinced me China is ready for a war with Japan in East China Sea. The big topic on a Chinese newspaper “World Journal” on July 26 made it very clear - “The sword points to Japan”.

Hundreds of flights disrupted in Shanghai; military exercises cited
By Julie Makinen

July 21, 2014, 12:45 PM|Reporting from Beijing

Hundreds of flights to and from Shanghai were delayed or canceled Monday as Chinese authorities imposed strict air traffic control measures reportedly due to military exercises -- the second such near-shutdown of airspace over the metropolis in eight days.

http://www.latimes.com/world/asia/la-fg-china-airline-flights-delayed-20140721-story.html

Be noticed on this news:
1. The disruption on civil flights starts on July 13. Five days after secret meeting.
2. It’s a large scale military force movement started abruptly. It took more than a week as far as July 21.
3. It’s a preparation for a big military action on East China Sea started on July 27.

Live Fire Military Training Drills in East China Sea: An Appraisal

Col NSP Bisht

On July 27, 2014 the Chinese Ministry of National Defense announced that military exercises will be conducted off China’s South East coast in the East China Sea from July 29 to August 15, 2014
http://www.usiofindia.org/Article/?pub=Strategic%20Perspective&pubno=41&ano=2703

PLA holds 3-month long exercises

Staff Reporter 2014-07-27
http://www.wantchinatimes.com/news-subclass-cnt.aspx?id=20140727000007&cid=1101

Why did US persuade China to abandon the conflict in South China Sea but turn onto East China Sea? As I have already told. US has set up a big trap in its stock market. (see #853) It’s waiting for the money escaped from war fields of Asia and Europe. Compare Vietnam with Japan, which market has more money to withdraw?

katsung47

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

Gold will go $1,500/ounce recently - Page 6 Empty Re: Gold will go $1,500/ounce recently

Post  katsung47 Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:51 pm

856. The war plan in Europe and Asia (9/21/2014)

5/2/2014 China deployed an oil rig in South China Sea. It started a violent dispute with
Vietnam because the area is a controversial territory.

7/8 – 7/9 State Secretary John Kerry and Treasury Secretary Jack Lew visited China to hold a
meeting there. I alleged a secret deal has been made between US and China. This
was an important timing point. The war plot in Europe and Asia began after that
meeting.

7/15 China abruptly announced the remove of its oil rig from disputed area. One month
earlier than its previous plan.

7/13 – 7/21(7/25?) Unusual disruption of civil flights in Shanghai international airport and
other East China area. News said it was caused by military exercises.

7/17 MH17 of Malaysia Airline was shot down in Ukraine war area.

7/27 Chinese Ministry of National Defense announced that military exercises will be
conducted off China’s South East coast in the East China Sea from July 29 to
August 15

7/27 China military also announced that PLA holds 3-month long exercises

August: Ukraine government force started a large scale attack on East Ukrainian rebel
area but suffered a big loss.

August: Chinese military drilled over East China Sea.

You can see the key timing point is 7/8 and 7/9. After the secret deal of sino-America, two potential war fields in Asia and Europe started their war procedure. In mid-July, Chinese military had a big movement to gather its force in at East China in the name of military exercise where the potential enemies are Japan and Taiwan.

In mid-July West media also started a large propaganda war on the downing of Malaysia airplane – a preparation to justify the expansion of Ukrainian war.

The designated war over East China Sea doesn’t happen because it connected to the core plan of the Feds – the elimination of Kat Sung. China plays a role in that plan.

857. Secret deal and stock market (9/25/2014)

One phenomenon that China joins US July-October/2014 plot (trap money by war) was that there was an unusual uprising in Chinese stock market after the alleged July 8-9 US-Sino meeting.

Taking the advantage of US stock market plot, China government intending to trap its own domestic speculation capital too by pushing up its stock market. In early September, there was such a news in Chinese net:

牛市背后的资金逻辑:炒房买矿资金跑步入场

2014年09月04日08:06 来源:人民网-股票频道

据了解,这一轮A股市场的快速上涨始于7月22日。随后的10个交易日,上证指数上涨168点,涨幅达8.22%,很多个股更是累积了20%-30%的涨幅。

http://finance.people.com.cn/stock/GB/n/2014/0904/c67815-25600418.html

Interpretation:
The logic of capital behind a bullish market: the speculation capital in real estate and mining industry are running into the stock market.
Sept. 4/2014 source: People net. Stock.

The current rapid uprising of A Share Market started from 7/22. In following 10 business days, the Shanghai securities index was up 168 points, a rising of 8.22%, many stocks even accumulated an up margin of 20% to 30%.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/fUER_YXBSOLO8XpuI4Hdowen-seA_vWy_TdAXxcpSnE=438-h207-p-no

Shanghai Securities Index Chart

The sudden uprising of China stock market synchronized with the military exercises over East China Sea. That military drill will last for three months – a timing factor in their secret deal.

One payment of the secret deal also relates to the stock market. That is the big debut of Alibaba. The Chinese company got nearly 22 billion from US capital market making it the biggest U.S.-listed IPO in history after the IPO of credit card processing company Visa in 2008.

When US is thirst for capital to promote its economy, they gave that big money to China. Rare people know it’s a payment for the secret deal.

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:23 am

858. September/2014 plot (10/2/2014)

“Plan a Travel” is a traditional tactic for Feds to organize a murder case. That’s why I repeatedly warned of a “September terror attack” this time because they planned one

In September, my young sister had some friends to visit her from Shanghai. They booked an “East Coast trip” from 9/9 to 9/17. My sister and my brother both joined that trip although they had been there before. I view it as another attempt murder plan. The time and place were well selected. It was around 9/11 and the place was in New York to justify a “revenge terror attack” from extreme Islamists for the anniversary of 911 attack. The attack could be a nuclear one or dirty bomb attack to cover up multiple cancer deaths happened in New York recently.

In September, my wife also had a friend (with a fellow tourist) to visit her from Shanghai. They started their backpack tour of US from San Jose. They store their luggage (shopping merchandise) at my home. Their leaving date is 11/17/2014.

The unusual visitors from China must have been arranged by Chinese secret police. It coincides with the “war to drive money” plot (see #853 to #857). I believe the whole plan was projected by the Feds. The war over East China Sea doesn’t take place so far because the main plan – elimination of Kat Sung is not fulfilled.

China’s involvement in this plot is obvious. We can see it from its abrupt withdraw oil rig 981 from South China Sea in July; swift build up military force in East China for drills in East China Sea at same time. PLA said the military exercises will last for three months, it is a time schedule to fit for Feds’ murder plan.

859. Eric Holder’s resignation and November plot (11/6/2014)

Eric Holder To Step Down As Attorney General
by Carrie Johnson

September 25, 2014
Eric Holder intends to leave the Justice Department as soon as his successor is confirmed, a process that could run through 2014 and even into next year. A former U.S. government official says Holder has been increasingly "adamant" about his desire to leave soon.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2014/09/25/351363171/eric-holder-to-step-down-as-attorney-general

Three years ago, Eric Holder was under huge pressure for his authorization of “Operation Fast and Furious”. He neglects the demand of his resignation. (see “693. Eric Holder and Operation “Fast and Furious” (11/14/2011)”)

Why he suddenly resigns this time with no outside pressure? I had pointed it out already in #693: “Why Eric Holder clings to his office not to resign? He is waiting for a big case. When the FBI, DEA in Department of Justice commit a crime – killing people in a framed case, he’ll step down to take the responsibility. That’s the way how the Feds play the politics.”

Now the big case is planned. Eric Holder claims resignation in advance to avoid being link his resignation to the coming murder case when it happens.

The “September East Coast trip plot” was soured, the Feds have had another trip set up in November – a Mexico cruise. It is a big one I have ever seen. More than twenty people I know are arranged in that trip - all my siblings, their spouse and some friends. The Feds try to eliminate all witnesses of their crime. If there is a cruise ship accident, it is pre-planned. Eric Holder's resignation is a proof.

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:49 pm

860. IRS search plot and FISA warranty (10/13/2014)

Eric Holder announced his resignation on 9/25. It means he approved a new murder plot.

Next day, 9/26, my wife got up earlier in the morning. She went to Social Security Service to apply for Medicare. Her birthday is 12/21. She will be 65 years old this December. Generally, she should register for her Medicare one month earlier before her birthday. She did it three months earlier. I think she was ordered to do so. The purpose was to justify an unreasonable search by IRS. See story at “663. IRS raid plot (4/3/2011)”.

That night, my brother came to return the car my wife used to drive. Then I knew another story on that busy day. My young sister has friends from Shanghai and she accompanied them for an East Coast trip during 9/9 to 9/17. (see#858) On 9/26, my young sister drove them to Stanford University for a visit. There their car had a flat tire. My sister called my brother for help. Since there were seven people of them, they need a minivan. So they turned to my wife – she drives a minivan. My brother went to my wife’s office to replace a car with her minivan. This was how the Feds arranged to apply a FISA warranty on my wife(or my house?) – the car that suspicious foreign agents had used was registered under my address. The same tactic they had used three years ago. See “668. Chinese secret police (5/5/2011)”.

My wife returned late that night. She said she had a dinner with W.S. and a Lady C’s friend. Both I alleged were Chinese agents. (see #668, 643, 644)

So the next day of the announcement of Eric Holder’s resignation was very busy. They had a new plot of “IRS raid” and applied a double surveillance warranty on my wife and my house through FISA Court. How easy it is to apply a surveillance warranty over innocent people by bribing a foreign intelligence.

861. Ebola and November plot (10/17/2014)

The Feds are pushing up a propaganda wave to scare people with Ebola epidemic. US has developed cure medicine for Ebola years ago and has patented it already. But they rarely talk about it.

U.S. govt. patented Ebola in 2010 and now owns all victims’ blood

September 21, 2014

The United States government now owns the patent on Ebola

This plot gets even more interesting when you realize that a patent on Ebola was awarded to the United States government just four years ago, in 2010.

That patent, number CA2741523A1, is available here.

http://www.intellihub.com/scripted-ebola-outbreak-impossibly-rapid-vaccine-response-clearly-scripted-u-s-govt-patented-ebola-2010-now-owns-victims-blood/#!

The drug was proved effective.

Recovery of US Ebola patients renews focus on treatment
CIDRAP News Aug 21, 2014

Two medical missionaries who were infected with Ebola virus in Liberia and were evacuated to Emory University Hospital in Atlanta about 3 weeks ago have recovered and been discharged, …….

According to media reports, the two patients were treated with the experimental EVD drug ZMapp while in Liberia, and Brantly reportedly received convalescent serum from a patient who had recovered from the illness.

http://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2014/08/recovery-us-ebola-patients-renews-focus-treatment

Consider it is an emergence and the disease is a dangerous one, US should activate urgent production of the drug. They didn’t. They deliberately let Duncan died because they need victim to scare people. The original patients recovered in August. Do you believe US did nothing in these two months with drug patent in their hands?

Even China has developed the Ebola drug during the time and sent thousands of doses to Africa.

China sends Ebola drug to Africa, eyes clinical trials
By Adam Jourdan October 16, 2014

SHANGHAI (Reuters) - A Chinese drug maker with military ties has sent an experimental Ebola drug to Africa for use by Chinese aid workers and is planning clinical trials there to combat the disease, executives at the firm told Reuters on Thursday.

http://news.yahoo.com/china-sends-ebola-drug-africa-eyes-clinical-trials-074300483--finance.html

This is obviously part of the November plot. In “859. Eric Holder’s resignation and November plot (10/6/2014)” I said the Feds will plan another murder case in November while they arranged a cruise trip for my relatives.

Texas health worker isolated on cruise ship over possible Ebola contact
10/16/2014

(Reuters) - A Texas health worker who may have had contact with specimens from the first patient diagnosed with Ebola in the United States has been isolated on a cruise ship despite showing no symptoms of the disease, the Department of State said on Friday.

http://news.yahoo.com/texas-health-worker-isolated-cruise-ship-over-possible-062926649.html

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:59 pm

862. Big payment to China for the big plot (10/24/2014)

The current frame case is a big one, (from July to November) China plays important role in it. 1. My young sister had friends from Shanghai and had an East Coast trip with my family members in September. 2. My wife has friend from Shanghai in September and will join a cruise trip with my family members in this November. 3. My brother in law- Mr. Liu, have eight friends coming to San Francisco in late October. 4. My cousin Ge will come again next month (November). He has visited us just five months ago. (see “827. To frame a case by FISA? (4/13/2014)”) This is very unusual. It means the secret police organize a big frame case and large scale elimination.

I’ve said the IPO of Chinese company Alibaba in New York stock market is one of the payments for this plot. Here are the others.

Australia set to help China seize assets of corrupt Chinese officials: reports

By Matt Siegel and Swati Pandey SYDNEY Tue Oct 21, 2014

(Reuters) - Australian police have agreed to assist China in the extradition and seizure of assets of corrupt Chinese officials who have fled with hundreds of millions of dollars in illicit funds, the Sydney Morning Herald newspaper reported.

China announced in July an operation called Fox Hunt to go after corrupt officials who have fled overseas with their ill-gotten gains.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/10/21/us-china-corruption-australia-idUSKCN0I904720141021

Australia is a US puppet. It follows the order of the Feds to satisfy the demand of Chinese government. “The operation will make its first seizure of assets in Australia within weeks, the newspaper quoted Bruce Hill, manager of Australian Federal Police (AFP) operations in Asia, as saying in an interview.”.

I’ve said the Sino-US secret deal was made in July 8/9. Then China announced the operation Fox Hunt.

Here is another one.

California Supreme Court Clears Way for High-Speed Rail Project

By Associated Press
Wednesday, Oct 15, 2014 •

The California Supreme Court decided Wednesday not to consider an appeal of a case brought by opponents of the state's $68 billion bullet train project, clearing the way for construction to proceed.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/California-High-Speed-Rail-Project-Supreme-Court-Clears-Way-279348902.html

I’ve talked about this before. Now the Feds clear the way for it. (see #727)

863. Huge rewards for Eric Holder (10/28/2014)

China got big payments for its collaboration in plot of “elimination of Kat Sung”. It’s a multi-billion dollars payment in finance. (The IPO of Alibaba in stock market and coming order of high speed rail construction in California). The extradition of corrupt Chinese officials is also a political triumph awarded to Chinese government.

Those local officials who join the plot will have big reward too.

Eric Holder Takes $77 Million Job With JPMorgan Chase

Sep 26, 2014
Just after announcing his resignation as U.S. attorney general, Eric Holder has accepted a top job with Wall Street finance giant JPMorgan Chase.

Starting in early November, Holder will serve as JPMorgan Chase’s chief compliance officer, where his responsibilities will include lobbying Congress on the company’s behalf and ensuring it “gets the best deal possible” from any new proposed financial regulations. Holder will also fetch morning coffee and breakfast orders for CEO Jamie Dimon and board members.

For his efforts, Holder will earn an annual salary of $77 million plus bonuses for a job well done.

http://dailycurrant.com/2014/09/26/eric-holder-takes-77-million-job-with-jpmorgan-chase/

Eric Holder will be a multi-millionaire after he leaving his post to take the responsibility of approving a murder case.

The November plot likely will take place between 11/4 to 11/14 when my family members join an arranged cruise trip. (the ship named “Star Princess”, departure port: San Francisco.) Beware of “nature disaster” and “terror attack” happen at that time.

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:29 am

864. The flaw of the cheating story on Ebola (11/4/2014)

US has developed the cure medicine for Ebola already.

Recovery of US Ebola patients renews focus on treatment
CIDRAP News Aug 21, 2014

In a surprise announcement, hospital officials said Brantly's colleague, Nancy Writebol, was discharged on Aug 19—quietly, …..

According to media reports, the two patients were treated with the experimental EVD drug ZMapp while in Liberia, and Brantly reportedly received convalescent serum from a patient who had recovered from the illness.

http://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2014/08/recovery-us-ebola-patients-renews-focus-treatment

But the Feds had a new plot to murder and quarantine people in November by Ebola. A cure medicine will contradict to their plan. What they did is to announce that Zmapp was out of supply.

U.S. seeks to speed up production of Ebola drug
September 2, 2014, 9:37 PM

The initiative comes not a moment too soon: After expediting a clinical trial with monkeys and supplying the drug to a small number of human patients, the firm that developed ZMapp has no more in its cupboard.

http://www.latimes.com/science/la-sci-ebola-zmapp-20140903-story.html#page=1

While the plan of elimination of Kat Sung and his family members is on pending, some more cases appeared to add oil on flame. How do they explain those people recovered when “Zmapp has no more in its cupboard”? Here is a ridiculous answer:

Ebola Recovery: How Did Dallas Nurses Get Well So Quickly?

The two nurses in Dallas who became infected with Ebola this month may have recovered so quickly because of their youth, as well as the protective equipment they were wearing at the time of infection,

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2014/10/29/ebola-recovery-how-did-dallas-nurses-get-well-so-quickly/
So if you are young, Ebola is not a dreadful virus. Ebola also can penetrate protective equipment. It must have exhausted Ebola virus much that after it infiltrating the protective equipment, it is not that virulent.

Though the media beat the drum to propaganda on Ebola, you may notice they rarely touch the cure medicine Zmapp. They couldn’t explain why “speed up the production” becomes “slow up”- or rather, a “halt” and distract from that core issue to “nurse argues with state government on quarantine rule” and some other odds.

865. So many drugs to cure Ebola(11/8/2014)

Other powers have already developed their drugs to cure Ebola. Russia has Triazoverin; China has JK-05.

70-90% efficiency: Russia to send Ebola vaccine to W. Africa in 2 months
October 13, 2014
RT

“Today we are discussing that we will have enough of Triazoverin vaccine in two months so that we can send them to our personnel in Guinea and test its efficiency in clinical conditions,” Health Minister Veronika Skvortsova said.

“The efficiency ranges between 70 and 90 percent and this is a very good indicator,” Skvortsova said.
http://www.intellihub.com/70-90-efficiency-russia-send-ebola-vaccine-w-africa-2-months/#!

China sends Ebola drug to Africa, eyes clinical trials
By Adam Jourdan October 16, 2014

SHANGHAI (Reuters) – Sihuan Pharmaceutical Holdings Group Ltd has supplied several thousand doses of its drug JK-05 to the region, Chief Operating Officer Jia Zhongxin said. More doses could be sent if needed, Jia said.

Its development lags some way behind U.S.-developed ZMapp and TKM-Ebola, which have been tested on monkeys and used on Ebola patients. However, analysts said the drug's similarities to Japanese influenza drug Favipiravir is an encouraging sign.

http://news.yahoo.com/china-sends-ebola-drug-africa-eyes-clinical-trials-074300483--finance.html

They say its experimental medicine because none would admit they have lab for bio-war. The news were released as a warning: “We get ready with effective drug. Don’t touch us with your bio-weapon”. They know it’s a bio-war. The sad thing is this time the Ebola is used to intimidate American people in a domestic November plot. The Feds blow the trumpet to make it a crisis although they have the drugs ZMapp and TKM-Ebola.

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:52 pm

866. Everyone knows it could be a death trip (11/15/2014)

The cruise trip for “November plot” which was arranged for my relatives ends yesterday. When my wife drove her friends back, I was surprised to find that my fore-neighborhood were also among them. It should be a relax trip – ten days on a cruise ship with little movement, nice food all day long. But none of them have the pleasure sprit after a trip. No laughter; no word about the just finished tour. Every one of them have a sick face. I understand why. My relatives were arranged in similar tours almost twice each year in decade. Others, knowing my story, should have realize what was it – a death trip, when were called to join such an unusual trip. It’s a worrisome ten days travel for them. All my siblings; their spouses; my wife; my mother, my cousin; their friends, even my former neighborhoods (even though I alleged they were informants worked for the Feds) were gathered together for that tour despite many of them having jobs.

What could I do? I’m the target. If I died or being arrested, nobody would know because the relatives were all on the sea. And they would suffer a tragic accident then. I had to stay at home to avoid any possible incident. Two days after the cruise ship left San Francisco port, a police car drove in the lane where I lived. Then joined another police car to park at the street. Several police officers stood at the entrance of the lane to discuss for quite a while. Someone reported a case to lead police in? Consider the whole community were occupied by agents of the Feds. Then there was a working noise from the house at the lane entrance. A team of workers were changing the roof tiles. Obviously that was a surveillance team. (or action team?) I have to pass that entrance house when I go out. They stopped working on 11/13, left the garage roof unfinished. So they could be there when it’s necessary.

867. Roofing (11/19/2014)

On 11/17, my wife’s two Chinese friends finished their three months US trip. My wife saw them off at the airport. When she came back, she gave me a letter and said “it’s time for roofing”.

That’s a letter from our insurance company. It was a “Notice of non-renewal”. It says that the company won’t renew our house insurance policy due to “The roof is in poor condition and requires full replacement due to deteriorated, lifting and curling shingles”. Of course, our roof is not that bad as the notice described. Our neighboring B house was in even worse condition than ours for years without any problem. Now I know why that B house is changing the roof since last week. Not only the Feds set a surveillance team to monitor me in that “November cruise trip period”, it was also a model show to remind that it’s “time for roofing” so they could have a team directly over my house.

The Feds have used same tactic 11 years ago. My neighboring C house changed its roof. The contractor tried to persuade me to change my house roof too. I refused. I was afraid of planting. See (“144. Roof contractor from Idaho and 145. SARS, a big issue(7/20))

Now I have more to consider. In last offer, the contractor was from Idaho. They obviously had no California license. If a worker falls off from the roof, then the owner would be liable for a huge amount of compensation. That’s a trick how the Feds to punish their target.

It is the next plot follows the “Cruise trip” plot. They are eager to finish the case and plan one after another. They try to apply a “roofing team” of their own on my house through the threat of the insurance company.

See # 144 at: http://katsung.forumotion.com/t2-how-the-feds-persecute-people

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:51 am

868. Informants were targets too? (11/26/2014)

In #863, I wrote, “The November plot likely will take place between 11/4 to 11/14 when my family members join an arranged cruise trip. (the ship named “Star Princess”,)

In #861, I said the Feds will plan another murder case in November while they arranged a cruise trip for my relatives and I alleged it could be an “Ebola” killing.

Texas health worker isolated on cruise ship over possible Ebola contact
10/16/2014

(Reuters) - A Texas health worker who may have had contact with specimens from the first patient diagnosed with Ebola in the United States has been isolated on a cruise ship despite showing no symptoms of the disease, the Department of State said on Friday.

http://news.yahoo.com/texas-health-worker-isolated-cruise-ship-over-possible-062926649.html

When the trip ended, I viewed the pictures my wife took. I found besides the huge group of my family members, there were also many informants who used to monitor us were also arranged in this trip. Such like G-lady, (see #32, #47), my former neighborhood Chef Y and Mrs. Y, (see #657) C.Y and W.S. couple (see #668, #669). When they were told to join such an unusual cruise, they should be aware that it could be a very evil trip that they could be eliminated too as witness.

Then one day after the cruise ending, there was such a news:

Princess Cruises ship docks in San Pedro after outbreak of norovirus

November 16, 2014, 3:13 PM

A Princess Cruises ship docked in San Pedro early Sunday after nearly 170 people on board fell ill in the ship's second outbreak of norovirus this year, officials said.

In total, 158 passengers and 11 crew members were reported having the illness, which causes vomiting and diarrhea, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-norovirus-princess-cruises-ship-20141116-story.html

Many informants were involved in this Princess cruise trip. They may have a bad feeling for their own lot. To comfort these informants, the Feds have acted such a show. “Don’t worry, it’s just Norovirus, not a lethal weapon.”

869. Ebola was planned for the November plot (11/30/2014)

In late October and early November, the propaganda of Ebola reached its peak, then scattered away.

MSNBC’s Chris Hayes Shames Fox and CNN’s Ebola panic: ‘Well done, everyone’
Nov 11, 2014

MSNBC host Chris Hayes marked the official containment of the Ebola virus in the U.S. on Tuesday with a tongue-in-cheek look back at the panicked approach many of his fellow cable news hosts took in covering the issue.

https://youtu.be/ESgEAJZisbw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESgEAJZisbw

Someone says, “This video highlights the fear mongering that took place in the weeks leading up to the election”. They noticed unusual Ebola panic wave waged by the media. It was not for mid-term election. No party benefited from the Ebola crisis. It was planned with a murder case in a cruise trip. The cruise trip started on November 4th - a coincidence with the election date. Though the murder plan went soured, the Feds quickly announced they will continue to use same tactic in new plot.

US looking past Ebola to prepare for next outbreak
By LAURAN NEERGAARD 11/24/2014

WASHINGTON (AP) — The next Ebola or the next SARS. Maybe even the next HIV. Even before the Ebola epidemic in West Africa is brought under control, public health officials are girding for the next health disaster.

http://news.yahoo.com/us-looking-past-ebola-prepare-next-outbreak-091727881.html;_ylt=AwrSyCRHx3NUz1gAGUHQtDMD

This is a show off of a criminal group. How they persecute people with the bio weapon stored in their bio lab.

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:21 pm

870. Forced to roofing by changing new Insurance agent (12/7/2014)

In November plot, the Feds arranged a roofing team working on the house in front of my residence. The team was obviously used to monitor on me. The team disappeared when the cruise trip ended, leaving the garage roofing unfinished. Here is a picture of my garage roof. It attaches to my neighbor’s garage. You can see the black extension from my roof. The team left without paving the tile.
Gold will go $1,500/ounce recently - Page 6 Z8kz6kQvsEqm70qy7k2UsDlPyU9WE_gDqDf9waGXb1Y=w276-h207-p-no
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/Z8kz6kQvsEqm70qy7k2UsDlPyU9WE_gDqDf9waGXb1Y=w276-h207-p-no

garage roof

The murder intention continuous with the roofing plot. Then my wife show me the “Notice of non-renewal” from Insurance company. see “867. Roofing (11/19/2014)”. Obviously the Feds try to apply a special team to “repair” the roof of my house. To achieve their goal, they changed my insurance agent.

My former insurance agent served us for two decades long. About one year ago, a new agent gave us a letter that she was now handling our account. My wife explains that perhaps our original Ins. Agent sold our account to the new agent.

Now it’s clear why they changed the agent. A normal insurance agent wouldn’t behave like that. (threaten to cancel the policy) The Feds turned our account to an agent of their own so they can abuse their power, or at least she is an informant working for the Feds.

That new insurance agent is, Vanessa Ooi, at 770 Kiely Blvd. STE D. Santa Clara, Ca. 95051

871. How the Feds introduce a “special contractor” to us (12/12/2014)

The purpose of the Feds is to have a “roofing contractor” of their own to work on my house.

1. In year 2003, the Feds has intended to change my roof. The contractor team working on my neighbor house was from Idaho, I refused. Since then I suspect the Feds tried to search my roof; or intending to plant something or install something on my roof. (see #144)

2. About one year ago, the insurance agent who served us for two decades long was replaced by a new one. In early November (last month) the new agent gave us a letter of “none-renewal notice” unless we replace the roof.

3. Between 11/4 to 11/14, my family members were arranged a cruise tour. I alleged it was arranged by the Feds. I worried about their lives and mine. During that period, my front neighbor had a contractor to replace her roof tile. I thought it was an action team of the Feds. I stayed at home for ten days. I was afraid of incident if I had gone out. The roofing team disappeared when the cruise ended, leaving their work unfinished. (see picture in #870)

4. My wife returned home from cruise and gave me the letter of Non-renewal notice. I knew it was the new frame plan with roofing as cover up. I bought a newspaper and circled roofing contractors’ advertisements for her. ( I have no phone. All phone calling are done by her.) I would rather choose from newspaper – they are professional workers, not special team with evil purpose.

It was almost a week with no deal. When I urged my wife, she always had excuses such like contractor was busy or it was rain, unable to inspect. At last, she said the contractor was expensive. She had a contractor introduced by her “flower art teacher”. I have long time firmly believed that “flower art teacher” was an agent though I had never told my wife of my opinion. This time it may prove all my allegations: The Feds want to have a “roofing team” of their own to work on my house and that “Flower art teacher” is an agent.

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:17 am

872. Flower bug (12/19/2014)

Two decades ago, when I worked in Flea Market, a new seller came and became my neighborhood for several months. He was an ethnic Chinese, spoke same dialect – Shanghainese as I did. What he sold was art flower in vase. His merchandise was very nice. Different fresh flower cut and matched just right. It must have been done by master. People stopped and admired. I heard a customer told my neighbor seller, “Your merchandise does not belong to flea market. It should be in high class shop.” I had the same feeling.

Sometime later, in a gift show in San Francisco, I saw him having a flower boot. That’s the place fit for his arts.

When I got familiar with the surveillance tactic of the Feds, I suspect that unusual art flower seller was placed there as close as possible and tried to befriend me (speaking same dialect). I hadn’t link the flower to eavesdrop then.

About 14 years ago, I was drift in Malaysia. I came across with a Chinese book sale event. I bought one. It was memories of Chinese diplomats. One story caught my eye. It was written by Huang Hua – then the Chief of Sino-America Liaison Office in Washington. (China and US had not had normal diplomatic relationship at that time)

Huang Hua decided to hold a garden reception on Chinese National Day. He said a young American lady connected him and said she would to something to promote the friendship between China and US. Her family ran a flower shop in San Francisco. She would support the reception with all the flower needed – free of charge. She later air shipped all flowers from San Francisco to Washington for the event. Huang Hua was moved. He wrote, “how friendly the American civilian is to China.”

I thought in different way. That’s the best way to install bugs to every corner in Chinese Liaison Office on that special event. I recalled that art flower seller and for the first time linked flower to the bug.

873. Flower bug teacher (12/23/2014)

When my wife joined a flower art class and brought home with vase and flowers, my allegation that the Feds developed flower bug as a spy tool was proved true. They now installed the bugs in my house everywhere through my wife. People rarely suspect a flower worked as a bug because it's a living plant and won't last long. The flower dried several days later and being threw away. The bug must be very tiny (nano size technology?), hard to be recognized by human eyes. The cost is low so they could produce it in large quantity.

My wife has no interest in flower art. She has to keep it because it is an order from the Feds. Since fresh flower died quickly, at first it used to make ugly scenes in my home - withered flower with dried petals around the vase. Then they solved the problem by introducing some long living plants. Now there was no flower any more. The replace is bamboo like green plants which can live year long. They are placed in kitchen, sitting room, door entrance, turn-round of stairs...... watching every movement of the residents.

The flower art teacher lives nearby. I think she is an agent who train informants with flower bugging. As I have said before, the Feds emptied the area and moved in their own people. When my wife said the flower art teacher introduced her the roofing contractor, everything is clear for me.
All roads lead to Rome. All plots lead to the Feds- replace of new insurance agent who forced a roof change; Neighborhood roof change at same time; my wife refused normal roof contractor but want one introduced by the "flower art teacher" whom I alleged was an agent already.

Picture from door entrance. You can see two plants put in stairs. The one on top has yellow withered leaves.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/KyPZvcDzxVVt5JrXqZVp3SNXX6bq6IO8j7RH9gK2GYA=s196-p-no
Gold will go $1,500/ounce recently - Page 6 KyPZvcDzxVVt5JrXqZVp3SNXX6bq6IO8j7RH9gK2GYA=s196-p-no

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:04 am

874. Warrantless search (12/30/2014)

Someone asks me why I am so care about “the roofing”. Here is the reason.

FBI agents and Nevada police officers cut off the Internet service to the Phuas' villas. When the residents of the villas reported the outages, the FBI agents and police, disguised as repair men, came into the villas with hidden cameras and recorders.

They then used the information from these warrantless entries to apply for a search warrant for the Phuas' villas as well as a another villa occupied by some alleged associates of the Phuas, claiming that the residents of the villas had "consented" to their coming inside.

Deceptions of the F.B.I.

By THE EDITORIAL BOARD OCT. 31, 2014

If your Internet service goes down and you call a technician, can you be certain that the person who arrives at your door is actually there to restore service? What if he is a law enforcement agent in disguise who has disabled the service so he can enter your home to look around for evidence of a crime?

Americans have to worry should not about scenarios like this, but F.B.I. agents used this ruse during a gambling investigation in Las Vegas in July. Most disturbing of all, the Justice Department is now defending the agents’ actions in court.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/01/opinion/deceptions-of-the-fbi.html?_r=0

What I worried more is not only warrantless search, I worry about planting to frame a case. Now it’s easy for them to enter civilians’ home for a search at their will by disguising as repairmen. It encourages the Feds damage civilians’ utility service or even the property to reach their goal.

In my case, instead of “cut internet connection” they replaced my insurance agent and forced for a roofing by “non-renewal of insurance” policy.

875. My wife works for the Feds ((1/3/2015)

One tactic used by the Feds is to monitor the target as close as they can. No one fits their purpose other than my wife. I am sure they recruited her for a long time.

One month ago,(11/17) returned from a cruise trip, she gave me a letter of “non-renewal of insurance” notice that demanded a repair of roof. I realized the Feds would disguise as contractor to install something on my roof. I bought newspaper on Monday to let my wife to find a contractor.(I have no phone) She hesitated for two days than said she called a company named “Modern” for estimation on Saturday. On Saturday she said the contractor wouldn’t come because it was rain. That was a bad excuse. Because of competition, contractors used to come for business within a day. It seemed the Feds didn’t like we have a free choice. So I borrowed my wife’s phone to call other roofing company by myself. It was a Korean contractor, the owner said he would come next day.

Next day (Sunday) The Korean contractor called us on the way to my house that he had to answer an emergent call so he’d come tomorrow Monday. The “Modern” would come to estimate too on Monday. Seeing their plan might be broken, my wife told me that “Modern” wanted to inspect house inside first. I didn’t agree. We replaced the roof before. The former contractor never demand to come inside to check the house. What is it for when you change the whole roof? Then my wife said she had another cheap offer from other contractor which was introduced by her flower art teacher. Now my suspicion became true. I told my wife I knew her teacher was an agent and there was no way to follow their way.

My wife met with “modern” inspector on Monday (11/24). She said the Inspector commented that the roof was nice generally, only need a repair that cost about 1500. It was contradictory to the insurance agent’s notice. The Korean company I contacted didn’t come. My wife said she called “No, thank you” to him.

One week later,(11/30) My wife said contractor would come to repair roof tomorrow. I suggest to replace whole roof instead of just repair. My wife suddenly got angry. In argument, she leaked that the coming company was “West North”. I’ve never heard of it. So what was it?
She said, “It’s the company you contacted”.
“But you didn’t meet that Korean on Monday. You said you returned him.” I said.
“I did meet him on Monday”. My wife answered. This was a lie. I saw the engineer truck came last week with company name “Modern”. She didn’t expect I watched from the window.

My wife has no word. She took out her phone and called the other side cancelled the “roof repair order”. “I don’t carry on this business any more.” She said.

A lie leads to another lie. This “West North”(it’s not that Korean’s) might be a cover company of the Feds. The whole story shows that the Feds intended to have a “contractor team” of their own to “work” on my house.

Next morning, I compromised, asked my wife to go on with “repair order”. She refused. What they want is an “inside inspection” – a warrantless search.

My wife works for the Feds. This is my house. It’s her’s too. When she doesn’t care for her own property she must have born a heavy pressure from her master.

linked message: #867, #870 to 874.

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:26 pm

876. Mandatory roofing by climate weapon (1/10/2015)

The Feds have plotted to install something on my roof for several times. I strongly felt that and wrote “211. Create windy day (3/4)”. Would they repeat it again? In mid- December, there was a news about tornado in South California. I thought it was a cover up operation to justify a similar “tornado rips rooftop” case in my case.

"The Trash Can Is Flying": Tornado Rips Rooftops, Downs Trees in South LA

By Christina Cocca and Beverly White
Saturday, Dec 13, 2014 •

A tornado ripped parts of rooftops from buildings and spewed debris in South Los Angeles on Friday as a powerful fall storm walloped the region, the National Weather Service confirmed.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Tornado-Touches-Down-in-South-LA-National-Weather-Service-285680241.html

Really, four days later(12/17/2014), while I was watching Chinese TV program as usual, there was an inserted emergent alarm. (KTSF 26) It warned that a tornado would take place next day in Bay Area and Santa Cruz. It was in my expectation and also proved what I thought ten years ago. The Feds harass people with their climate weapon.

The tornado didn’t happen next day. What changed their plan, I don’t know. Perhaps it’s too evident it’s a “mandatory roofing” after “insurance non-renewal”, “Neighbor’s roofing”, “Flower art teacher’s introducing”?

211. Create windy day (3/4/2004)

1. In mid 1995, I came back from China. I found there was a new tenant family in my neighborhood. At that time I was quite familiar with the tactic of Feds. So when the new neighbour complained that their roof was leaking, I thought Feds intended to inspect or install something on my roof. Anyhow, I didn't have leaking problem, so I refused the suggestion to change the roof.

In November 95, there was a windy day. The wind became strong at night. It was not roaring, it was scream. I had never experienced such a strong wind. Hearing the sound of wind, I thought, now they would complain a big leaking.

It was more than that. Next morning, I was astonished by the scene in the yard. There were tiles everywhere. This time I had to agree to change the roof tile. It looked like there was a big damage there. And rain season was coming.

Fearing Feds might install something on my roof, I watched the contractor doing their job. I found it was an easy work.

I know human can produce artificial rain for decades. But this event in 1995 enabled me for the first time to know Feds also had the technic to create a windy climate. My house (shared roof with a neighbor) was in the center of the townhouse community. There are at least 15 similar buildings with same height (2 storey) around my house, in front, back, left, right. After the event, I went around and found our building was the only one roof was damaged. They created a windy day which was the strongest I've ever met to meet their demand.

2. In July 2003, there was a second roof change demand. The tactic was the same. Neighbor tenant said it was leaking. Within a day the roofer came. The purpose was to frame a case. Because the roofer made an aggressive sale, even offered to replace the roof board, which meant they would go into the attic. (see "144. Roof contractor from Idaho (7/10)")

This time it was in a hurry. I thought it was a swift reaction to my SARS and Fujiang drug case revelation . They were scare of it. My revelation might lead to the resignation of the director of D.E.A. (see "150. Development of Fujian drug case (8/11)") They didn't create a storm in July because it was not the rain season. But they couldn't wait any longer just came to change roof in two days but failed to persuade me to do so.

3. I felt there were two attempts of new frame case on December 2003 and January 2004. Both came with rain. So in February when the newspaper said there would be a storm coming, I wrote "207. Another frame attempt". I didn't expect they would create another event of "roof change".

At the night of 2/25, there was a strong wind. The roar of wind reminded me of the night eight years ago. Such kind of roar of wind was particular and rarely heard. The sound was similar though this time it was weaker. Next morning I saw tiles everywhere in the yard and lane. I did same thing I've done last time. I went around the block where my house located. Watched roofs of other buildings in community. None was affected by the wind. The tiles were not that easy to be blown off. It seemed that wind only picked up a house(mine) in the center of the complex, and peeled off a tract of tiles, left a large, eye-catching shadow on the roof.

I did the repair myself with the help of my relatives.

I think the damage was done by men not wind. Despite other allegations, the two events all took place at midnight. However strong the wind was, it never blew off a single tile during the daytime. It damaged bigger at night. This may also be one of the advantages to empty the community. It ensured perpetrators that nobody would witness their crime when they tore down the tile.

877. Extortion with lives of other family members (1/14/2015)

While my wife cancelled the roofing order and refuse to call roofing company, what made her to neglect of her own property? What made my relatives to take trips each year when they were not willing to? For decade long experience to co-operate with the Feds, they may know what an evil government department they are working for. They worry about their children.

After Europe, China, South America, when there seems nowhere interesting to go, recently they were organized in cruise course repeatedly – perhaps it’s the easy way to create an “incident” in a boat. I noticed that in these organized trips, though almost all of relatives were called, none had brought with their children.

In recent “CIA torture” scandal, to blackmail the victims with the lives of their family member has been revealed. This is only a corner of the iceberg in this dark country.

CIA Torture Report: The Most Stunning Findings

Dec 9, 2014, 4:06 PM ET
ERIN DOOLEY

also threatened at least three detainees with harm to their families.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/cia-torture-report-stunning-findings/story?id=27473273

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:23 pm

878. Murder plan continued with poison (1/21/2015)

November plot was a big plan to eliminate me and people who know this case. On November 12, when the cruise was going to the end which meant the plot would go soured, the Feds continued the murder attempt with new projects. One was to set up a frame case by forcing a “roofing”, the other one was to re-start “poison” operation. Here is the news:

Gallons of poison poured into Mountain Lake in SF to kill off predatory fish
By Lyanne Melendez

Wednesday, November 12, 2014 06:33PM

SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) --
Wrestling with a hard-fighting carp takes a great deal of effort. Some of these hefty fish were swimming to the top of Mountain Lake after being poisoned with a pesticide called retenone that suffocates gill breathers.

The Presidio Trust supervised Wednesday's project in which 47 gallons the poison was poured into the four acre lake, located in the Inner Richmond District of San Francisco. The lake has been invaded by non-native fish like carp and the spotted bass, both predatory fish.

http://abc7news.com/science/poison-dumped-into-sf-lake-to-help-clean-it-up/392923/

Which I think is also an internal warning to the members of the Feds in San Francisco area that they have activated a poison plan so insiders should be careful when they shopping the food.

Long time ago, I found the Feds like to issue such kind of news when they using poison in their plot. See “642. Next step, a Chinese spy ring? (8/2/2010)”.

879. Comic show of “prisoners release” (1/25/2015)

November plot was a big one in Feds’ recent murder plan. It was marked by a cruise trip organized the Feds. The cruise time was from 11/4 to 11/14.

Something happened at that period caught my eyes. North Korea released three American prisoners at that time. One was released on 10/21 and the other two on 11/14. Since the Feds usually let hostile countries (such like China, N.Korea, or “terrorist group” Al Qaida, I.S….) to carry out criminal operation for their plan then reward them with huge payment which used to be under the coverage of “releasing prisoners”.

US Spy Chief Gives Inside Look at North Korea Prisoner Deal

The Wall Street Journal

Nov 14, 2014 - North Korea's Oct. 21 release of American Jeffrey Fowle signaled to ... where the head of North Korea's Reconnaissance General Bureau

At 3 p.m. last Saturday, a North Korean official went to the State Guesthouse in Pyongyang to instruct U.S. Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and his small team to pack their bags. On a secret mission to secure the freedom of two Americans imprisoned by the regime, Mr. Clapper thought at that moment that he might be sent home empty-handed.

North Korea’s Oct. 21 release of American Jeffrey Fowle signaled to the U.S. government that there might be an opportunity for the release of two other Americans being held in North Korea, Kenneth Bae and Matthew Todd Miller.

The North sent word to the U.S. the weekend of Nov. 1-2 that it was interested in receiving a U.S. delegation led by a cabinet-level official to discuss the release of the two Americans.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-spy-chief-gives-inside-look-at-north-korea-prisoner-deal-1416008783

What did N.Korea do for the Feds? It took the responsibility to activate a cyberwar on US – the Sony hacking event.

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:02 pm

880. Typical story of secret deal (2/1/2015)

Here is a typical story of secret deal with North Korea. The Feds used to set up big events distract people’s attention from my case. In 2009, they had a plot in April. As usual, they arranged a China trip for my wife in early April. See, “ 594. Framed case in March and April (3/20/09)”

The secret deal and hostage for payment.

3/17/2009 Current TV of San Francisco sent two reporters - Laura Ling and Euna Lee to China to gather the news of North Korea refugees. They were mysteriously arrested by N.Korea board guards. It was pre-arranged, to justify the payment as ransom for prisoners.

4 /5/2009. N.Korea launched a ballistic missile to the Alaska area.

5 /24/2009. N.Korea had a nuclear test.

North Korea Claims to Conduct 2nd Nuclear Test

By CHOE SANG-HUNP May 24, 2009

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/25/world/asia/25nuke.html?_r=0

8/4/2009 prisoners were released.

During Visit by Bill Clinton, North Korea Releases American Journalists

By Glenn Kessler Wednesday, August 5, 2009

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/08/04/AR2009080400684.html

Here is the payment to that secret deal.

OBAMA KEEPS N. KOREA OFF TERROR SPONSOR LIST

FEB. 3, 2010

PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA SAID WEDNESDAY HE HAD DECIDED NOT TO REINSTATE NUCLEAR-ARMED NORTH KOREA TO A LIST OF COUNTRIES THAT THE UNITED STATES CONSIDERS STATE SPONSORS OF TERRORISM.

HTTP://WWW.MSNBC.MSN.COM/ID/35225224

US flood aid shipment arrives in North Korea
AP – Sun, Sep 4, 2011

PYONGYANG, North Korea (AP) — The United States has provided a small yet symbolic shipment of emergency relief items to flood-hit North Korea, in the latest sign of thawing ties between the wartime foes.

http://news.yahoo.com/us-flood-a ... orea-025651753.html

More food.

US food aid for NKorea would bring nuclear talks a step closer
By Associated Press, Published: December 18, 2011

The United States was poised to announce a significant donation of food aid to North Korea this week

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wo ... QAHyfB2O_story.html

Did you see the difference? Iraq had no WMD, it was invaded by the US. N. Korea did have a nuclear test. It got food aid even been kept off the terror sponsor list.

881. Create a cyberspace war to wipeout information (2/5/2015)

One important reason the Feds try to eliminate me is because the articles I posted in internet reveal the truth of their criminal behaves. So part of their actions is to wipeout my threads from the internet. Each plot used to come with an internet attack.

In plot of April 2009, they bribed N. Korea to launch a rocket and have a nuclear test to distract the plot. They create a worm attack in internet. (see last article) I wrote “597. Rocket launch and worm Conficker (4/5/09)”

In plot of November 2010, it was a nuclear attack. see (653). They created WikiLeaks and Assange case to justify an internet control. See “655. Bin Laden and Julian Assange, False flag and living plant (12/7/2010)” and “657. Internet control and computer plant (12/16/2010)”.

In plot of March 2013, I allege the Feds planed a nuclear attack on New York, see (759) to (762).
In (760) I wrote, “I also talked about the Feds would activate large scale internet attack to eliminate my articles”. My articles would be disappeared in a cyber-war with China. The pre-propaganda preparation was the news of Chinese “Unit 61398 of the People's Liberation Army”.

For this November plot of 2014, the cyberspace war was set to be done by N. Korea. That was the result of the release of American hostages. See, “879. Comic show of “prisoners release” (1/25/2015)”.

My articles reveals valuable material about the how the Feds work in US and high tech. weapons they used to deal with American people. I believe they will delete all my articles in internet, so load it before a fake “cyberspace war”.

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:28 am

882. Attempt of a cyberspace war went soured (2/12/2015)

In later December 2014, the FBI said there was conclusive evidence that North Korea's government was behind the hacking of Sony.

Then, President Obama joined to attack N. Korea for cyberspace hacking on Sony. He warned that America would retaliate in response the hacking of Sony.

Obviously this was the continuation of November plot. If I was eliminated, there would have been an internet hacking war took place in the name of “retaliation with N. Korea” and all my postings would be wiped out from internet. For this the Feds had a secret deal with N. Korea. (see #879)

Anyhow, I survived and people found that N. Korea having no ability to hack the Sony.

ByChris Spargo for MailOnline Published: 14:59 EST, 25 December 2014 |

•Now, the findings of the FBI are being called into question by many of the cybersecurity industry's leading experts

•What's more, after an independent investigation, Norse has determined that they believe a woman named 'Lena' is responsible for the hack

•Almost every expert stated that they believe the hack had to have been an inside job

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2887081/North-Korea-NOT-Sony-hack-according-multiple-security-experts-discredit-FBI-findings-reveal-insider-named-Lena-responsible.html#ixzz3Mwu8yJYP

To cover up the flaw here is a news to revamp.

U.S. suspects North Korea had help attacking Sony Pictures: source

By Mark Hosenball and Jim Finkle

As North Korea lacks the capability to conduct some elements of the sophisticated campaign by itself, the official said, U.S. investigators are looking at the possibility that Pyongyang "contracted out" some of the cyber work. The official was not authorized to speak on the record about the investigation.

http://news.yahoo.com/u-suspects-north-korea-had-help-attacking-sony-004451500--finance.html

883. Internet attack continues (2/16/20150)

At the same time when the FBI accused the N. Korea hacking of Sony, I was attacked in Internet too.

On 12/20/2014, I failed to post at https://www.facebook.com/intelligencehub , also this one:

You are not authorized to access this page.

http://www.ivillage.com/forums/node/add/forum/1683

In late December and early January, I couldn’t post in several sites in face book. (about ten sites I failed to post on them)

The censorship continues until now. The excuse now is that my post need pre-approval.

1/25/2015

Your post has been submitted and is pending approval by an admin.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/541836385828708/#!/groups/pilotsfortruth/

2/10/2015, two web sites gave me similar notice,

Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting. You will now be taken back to the forum. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so.

Click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you.

They are: http://www.pprune.org/rumours-news-13/ and

http://boards.thisismoney.co.uk/financial-news/

Of course, pending approval means not approval.

In two other web sites, my threads were deleted.

5th February 2015, 08:29 PM
JCFantasy23

MOD HAT ON

As you have probably noticed, a massive cleanup has been done. This 18 page thread is now only 2 pages. Please restart the discussion. I've had to remove non-christian posts and replies that discussion and quoting.

http://www.christianforums.com/t7744480-2/
and

http://www.tehforum.co.uk/forum/

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:08 am

884. Typical Chinese secret deal (2/24/2015)

The Feds used to make a secret deal with a hostile country to frame a case. The advantage is nobody can investigate the case in a hostile country. People also tend to believe the framed case, rarely they will think of that a hostile country would cooperate with the US intelligence.

In my case, the Feds used to bribe N. Korea. N. Korea is small and weak country, the payment it demanded is less expensive than the China. See #879 to #883.

The typical Chinese one is much bigger.

That was EP-3 spy plane hostage case took place in early April 2001. I then found an article in internet.

Red Chinese get big bucks in Secret hostage deals
By Sherman H. Skolnick 04/11/01
http://www.skolnicksreport.com/rcshdeals.html

……

“A top official of the US Drug Enforcement Administration, DEA, as a signatory and guarantor binding as well on successors in office, assures that that Agency will use their best efforts and most merited personnel to prevent any publicity in the mass media news outlets, of any problem, of any problems to be publicly discussed, as to “China White”, the high-purity dope from Southwest China funneling into the U.S. principally through Chicago and the monetary proceeds of which are to be credited to payback the loans from First National Bank of Chicago now called Bank One. …… A top official of FBI Counter-Intelligence Division, in supervision of overseas offices, likewise is a guarantor and signatory to these embargo provisions”

………”

Though the article was vague and confuse as a cover up misinformation, I still extract some information from this passage.

It was a secret deal between US intelligence and Chinese secret police. The signatory and guarantor are agents of DEA and FBI.

Chinese secret police was to provide a smuggling case of Heroin “China White” so they need a news censorship for the reputation of China.

So said mainstream media is under control of the Feds. They can guarantee what news be released or not.

885. Huge payment to China and internet harassment (2/28/2015)

On April 1, 2001, an US EP-3 spy plane collided with a Chinese fighter jet and landed in Hainan Island. 24 crew members were released on April 11, 2001.

On same day, Mr. Sherman H. Skolnick wrote an article "RED CHINESE GET BIG BUCKS IN SECRET HOSTAGE DEALS". He revealed a huge ransom has been paid to China by the US.

RED CHINESE GET BIG BUCKS IN SECRET HOSTAGE DEALS
by Sherman H. Skolnick 04/11/01

The Red Chinese are to get massive funds and terms in the secret deals brokered by Federal Reserve Commissar Alan Greenspan. ......

===For use by the Beijing government, the Federal Reserve agreed to transfer to a neutral designated country, as a neutral depository or escrow agent, 40 Billion dollars in U.S. credits, assets, gold bullion, and currencies, both U.S. and foreign. Title of this is to be conveyed to mainland China sovereignty upon the safe release of the U.S. hostages.

Obviously S.SKOLNICK was an insider of the intelligence so he could quickly access to the internal information. Of course he could not release the truth of the deal and had to pack it with a lot of unrelated material and cover up information to confuse the outsiders. It took me years to find the truth. Skolnick was dead five years later in 2006. I think he was murdered for that article even though he was an insider. This article now was not available in Internet as it was in earlier years. I was lucky to save it in my memory.

Three days ago, when I wrote #884 to quote the content of that article, the window became blank and the USB lost its function. The agent who monitor on my computer disabled it. I had to use another computer (not accessed to internet) to unload the USB, then copy it word by word. When I wrote this article(#885), the window system is harassed again and I have to re-write it in notebook. It only proves my analysis on Skolnick's article is very correct, the Feds are afraid of it.

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:07 am

886. The real payment is to be member of WTO (3/7/2015)

At first, I was puzzled at Skolnick’s quotation of payment - “40 Billion dollars in U.S. credits, assets, gold bullion, and currencies, both U.S. and foreign.” It was more like a looting list of how the FBI and DEA rob people then a payment in secret deal. It was until several years later when the economy of China had a big leap forward. When the news reported its GDP passed over German….. then Japan…. Now becomes the second economic power of the world. I realized the real payment China demanded in that deal was to be the host of 2008 Olympic Game and the membership of the WTO.

RED CHINESE GET BIG BUCKS IN SECRET HOSTAGE DEALS
by Sherman H. Skolnick 04/11/01

…….
. That this embargo on data and press releases and public statements is to continue at least until one year after the expected Red China hosting of the International Olympics.
…..

The principal financial terms of the hostage release are not to be publicized for at least until after Red China successfully arranges hosting the International Olympics…… according to European and non-European intelligence sources.

The penetration of the super-secret hostage settlements was aided by intelligence operatives with a background from France, Portugal, and Spain.

I was also puzzled by this statement in article for some time. EP-3 spy plane case was a sheer business between China and US. Why other intelligences were involved? Now I know, to complete Chinese demand, US needed votes in Olympic Game Commission as well in organization of WTO.

Probably for this reason, Skolnick wrote this article. They could not seal the black box because too many countries joined the case. We outsiders thus know there was a secret deal.

887. Interest exchange (3/11/2015)

When I first read Skolnick’s article, two things were very evident for me. 1. The prominent role of US side was D.O.J. (FBI and DEA were the signatory and guarantor of the deal) not D.O.D., although the hostage was the crew of spy plane. 2. The core thing was around a drug case - smuggling of China White to United States. Why D.O.D. made such a big sacrifice? Chinese dismantled that EP-3 spy plane to get all the secret of it. The later development proved there was an interest exchange between D.O.D. and D.O.J..

4/1/2001 to 4/11, EP-3 spy plane crashed with Chinese fighter jet, landed in Hainan Island. The crew members were released ten days later under a secret deal. Pentagon created a platform for D.O.J. to pay China to frame a drug case for it.

4/26/2001, Silverstein was given the lease of WTC.
Ownership, Control, and Insurance of The World Trade Center
On April 26 of 2001 the Board of Commissioners for the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey awarded Silverstein Properties and mall-owner Westfield America a 99-year-lease on the following assets: The Twin Towers, World Trade Center Buildings 4 and 5, two 9-story office buildings, and 400,000 square feet of retail space.

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/background/owners.html
D.O.J. created a platform for Pentagon to get a “terror attack” it needed. FBI controls domestic security so it also controls the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey.

D.O.D. got the war it wanted and D.O.J. got a drug case it wanted. Four months later we saw 911 bombing.

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:09 pm

888. The first payment for the drug case (3/18/2015)

It took two months (4/11 to 6/11) for the Feds and Chinese secret police to arrange a drug case – to smuggle heroine from south west China to US.

6/9/2001 I received warnings from the Feds.

Author:FBI (66.44.60.9)
Subject:Your Time Is UP, Kat Hak Sung !Sat, Jun 9 2001 at 8:25 am[
Email Msg | Invite

Message:Kat Hak Sung! Your time is up! We are giving you 3x24 hours to surrender. Turn yourself in to the local authority where you are residing now. You have been sentenced to DEATH in absentia. ..... Within 3x24 hours you should surrender and turn yourself in, to serve your death sentence under the gallows. The state of California has restored this kind of death sentence just for you. ....

6/11/2001 The day of Timothy McVeigh's execution. He was accused for Oklahoma bombing. Since then I learned the feds used to create a big event to distract public’s attention from a small case – the murder of Kat Sung.

For something unknown, the designated drug case hadn’t broken up. The Chinese secret police must have completed their duty of the secret deal. The US had to pay for it. That’s a big loss of US international interest. Someone had to take the responsibility. FBI director Louis Freeh had to resign from his post in June, 2001 when the Feds planned drug case ended.

DIRECTOR OF F.B.I. SAYS HE'LL RESIGN AFTER EIGHT YEARS

By DAVID JOHNSTON May 2, 2001

WASHINGTON, May 1— Director Louis J. Freeh of the F.B.I. said today that he would resign in June after an eight-year tenure

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/05/02/us/director-of-fbi-says-he-ll-resign-after-eight-years.html

Next month, the big winner, China, got its first payment.

OLYMPICS; Beijing Wins Bid for 2008 Olympic Games

By JERE LONGMAN July 14, 2001

MOSCOW, July 13— …… the International Olympic Committee awarded the 2008 Summer Games to Beijing today.

Eight years after a narrow and unexpected defeat to Sydney, Australia, in its attempt to be host to the 2000 Olympics, Beijing more than doubled the votes Toronto received as the runner-up.

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/07/14/sports/olympics-beijing-wins-bid-for-2008-olympic-games.html

889. Second payment of the secret deal (3/22/2015)

The first stage of the secret deal was marked by: Timothy McVeigh’s execution and former FBI Chief Louis Freeh’s resignation in June and China’s awarding to host 2008 Olympic Games in July. Then the next stage started at same time.

THE WORLD TRADE CENTER TOWERS COLLAPSE AS AN ENORMOUS INSURANCE SCAM.

On the 23rd July, 2001, just seven weeks previous to the World Trade Center demolitions, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey signed a deal with a consortium (Larry Silverstein, Westfield America Inc and Lloyd Goldman) led by Larry Silverstein for a 99 year lease of the World Trade Center complex.

http://911research.wtc7.net/mirrors/guardian2/september-eleven/insurance-scam.htm

On July 23, Larry Silverstein took over the control of WTC complex. It took seven weeks for them to prepare for the controlled demolition of WTC building 1,2 and 7. It was a big job to install something to dismantle three giant buildings.

"WASHINGTON, July 26, 2001 (AP)

"Earlier this week, the Justice Department leased a NASA-owned G-3 Gulfstream for a 6-day trip to Western states. Such aircraft cost the government more than $1,600 an hour to fly. ….

"In response to inquiries from CBS News over why Ashcroft was traveling exclusively by leased jet aircraft instead of commercial airlines, the Justice Department cited what it called a "threat assessment" by the FBI, and said Ashcroft has been advised to travel only by private jet for the remainder of his term. "

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2001/07/26/national/main303601.shtml

The Feds knew the coming “terror attack” would come with “hijacked commercial airplanes”. So they prevented the “threat” in advance for their master.

Less than a week after the 911 attack, China was affirmed for its second payment.

WTO NEWS: 2001 PRESS RELEASES
Press/243
17 September 2001

WTO successfully concludes negotiations on China's entry

The World Trade Organization today (17 September) successfully concluded negotiations on China's terms of membership of the WTO, paving the way for the text of the agreement to be adopted formally at the WTO Ministerial Conference in Doha, Qatar, in November.
https://www.wto.org/english/news_e/pres01_e/pr243_e.htm

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:59 pm

890. Germanwings airliner crash was a plot (3/29/2015)

I think Germanwings airline crash was similar to recent airplane accidents – MH370, MH17. It was done by a big black hand. The purpose is to intimidate German to join war against Russia in Ukraine. France was warned too – that was Paris Hebdo “terror attack”. Now it’s German’s turn.

In disappearance case of MH370, I allege they used Uninterruptible autopilot system. (see #825, 826, 830, 832, 835, 851) In this case, they used EM sleep wave.

Co-pilot Lubitz was in forced asleep and couldn’t react to any outside world’s noise.

Who was Andreas Lubitz, Germanwings co-pilot blamed for crash?

By Diana Magnay, Ashley Fantz and Catherine E. Shoichet, CNN
, Fri March 27, 2015

The only sound the recorder picked up from Lubitz as the Airbus A320 went down, Marseille prosecutor Brice Robin said, was the co-pilot's steady breathing.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/26/europe/germanwings-plane-crash-pilots/

I had a lot of experience with that mandated sleep wave. It was a “sudden, irresistible sleepiness”. I couldn’t wake up even if there was a severe headache. (Headache was caused by a separate EM microwave ray shooting, sleep wave only force people to go asleep) I wrote about this 13 years ago. See “12. Mind control EM sleep wave (1)” to # 16. http://katsung.forumotion.com/t4-em-sleep-wave#77

“Steady breathing” may well explain Rubitz was in deep sleep. Air-controller’s communication, knock at cabinet door, passengers’ scream, none could interrupt him. As for the locked door, if someone could install sleep device in cockpit, they could do similar work as well.

891. Time table of huge payment to China (4/2/2015)

4/1/2001 EP-3 spy plane landed in Hainan Island.
4/11 Crew of EP-3 were released. Skolnick posted an article article "RED CHINESE GET BIG BUCKS IN SECRET HOSTAGE DEALS".

4/26/2001 Silverstein was given the lease of WTC.

That was an interest exchange. D.o.D. created a case so that D.o.J. could made a secret deal with China secret police to create a drug smuggling case. D.o.J. helped D.o.D. to get the 911 bombing case.

5/11/2001 Timothy McVeigh’s first planned execution date but delayed 30 days.
6/11/ Timothy McVeigh executed.
These two days were originally planned for the breakup of the framed drug case and the murder of Kat Sung. The attempt failed. I’ll tell the story later.
9/11 WTC bombing

7/13/2001 China awarded to host 2008 Summer Olympic Game.
9/7 China was affirmed the entry of WTO.
China got its payment of the secret deal.

Skolnick never mentioned that the payment was Olympic hosting and membership of WTO. But one sentence revealed something. “The principal financial terms of the hostage release are not to be publicized for at least until after Red China successfully arranges hosting the International Olympics…… according to European and non-European intelligence sources.”

Until 4/11/2001, China had never had chance to host Olympic Game, let alone to be member of WTO. Why Skolnick used that event as a reference? Unless he knew it’s a deal had to pay.

Eight years after a narrow and unexpected defeat to Sydney, Australia, in its attempt to be host to the 2000 Olympics, Beijing more than doubled the votes Toronto received as the runner-up.

WTO Working Party Finally Approves Chinese Membership

18 September 2001
The "long and painful" talks, as the EC's chief negotiator Karl Falkenberg called them, eased when, on 13 September, Mexico announced the achievement of a bilateral deal with China.
http://www.ictsd.org/bridges-news/bridges/news/wto-working-party-finally-approves-chinese-membership

Now we know why China could get that “narrow and unexpected” Olympic Game hosting in July and didn’t have to wait “long and painful” procedure to the WTO any longer in September that year.

See all articles at: http://katsung.forumotion.com/t2p60-how-the-feds-persecute-people

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:40 pm

892. The purchase of a painting (4/9/2015)

My grandfather, Sung HanZhang, had been the CEO of Bank of China for decades. (At that time, there was no term of CEO, his post was General Manager or Director of Border at that time)

Mr. Mei LanFang was a famous artist of Peking Opera then. In 1930, he had a tour to North America. His art show of Peking Opera was a great success in US. My grandfather had helped to fund his tour. Mr. Mei Lanfang drew a Chinese painting as a thank you gift to my grandfather when he returned from trip.

My grandfather attributed a lot to establish the popularity of Bank of China. In the show room of Bank’s History, they displayed articles of my grandfather, including the painting of Mr. Mei Lanfang.

Last month, my wife told me that “Bank of China” offered one million yuan Rengminbi, (about 160 k US dollar) to buy that painting from my mother.

Since the Bank of China is now a state running business and the Chinese secret police actively collaborate with the Feds in murder case on me and my family. I don’t think it is a coincidence.
I allege it could be a framed money plant case. Once the Feds killed key witnesses of my family members, the China would prove the fund was illegal. Of course, China would got reward in secret deal.

893. New secret deal (4/13/2015)

Since China has joined the WTO, Its economy improves a lot. China quickly gets rich. The wealth also created a lot of corrupt officials. Many of them escaped to hide in US. That's a big headache for the Chinese government. For decade it has sought US government help to deport these fugitives but failed. The corrupt Chinese officias have brought a lot of wealth to the US and useful internal information as well which benefits US a lot.

Last month, there was a dramatic turn around.

China gives 'priority list' of wanted officials to U.S.
3/25/2015

BEIJING (Reuters) - The Chinese government has provided a "priority" list to the United States of Chinese officials suspected of corruption and are believed to have fled there, a top state-run newspaper said on Wednesday.

Last year, Chinese officials said more than 150 "economic fugitives", many of them described as corrupt government officials, were in the United States

http://news.yahoo.com/china-gives-priority-list-wanted-officials-u-035215687.html

It meant there was a secret negotiation in process. On 4/11/2015, a deal is reached. The fugitives will be handed over to Chinese authority as a payment. Be noticed that both sides are intelligence.

China says U.S. backs its campaign to hunt down 'economic fugitives'
4/11/2015

BEIJING (Reuters) - The United States has promised support for China's campaign to hunt corrupt officials fleeing abroad, the official Xinhua news agency reported late Friday, after meetings between security officials from the world's two largest economies.

Talks this week between Chinese domestic security leaders Meng Jianzhu and Guo Shengkun, and U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson also touched on counter-terrorism, intellectual property rights, maritime law enforcement and cybersecurity issues, Xinhua said

http://news.yahoo.com/china-says-u-backs-campaign-hunt-down-economic-112156855.html

Once again, China gets what it wanted. What is their return to US? A framed drug smuggling case like what they did in EP-3 spy plane's deal? Or illegal money laundry case When they arranged a "painting purchasing" by Bank of China in last month?(see #892) I think in following days or months, a framed case would apply on me and my family. My wife will go to China again on April 14. Like usual, it was arranged by the Feds. It's easy to murder or planting when someone is on a tour.

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:01 am

894. The reason why I don’t have a valid drive license (1) (4/20/2015)

In late 1990s, the Feds intensified persecution on me with their high tech. EM wave weapons. I went to South East Asia to get rid of those radiation shooting. I drifted there from March 1999 to July 2000.

In March 2000, I was in Thailand. I found the authority tried to frame me in a drug case. I was in horror. This was a very serious matter, so I sought asylum in Foreign Minister of Thailand. It was hard in a strange country if you were framed in such a case.
(see “49. Frame attempt” and “50. Seeking asylum”)

In July 2000, I returned to US. The bitter experience of trying to frame me in alleged drug case alarmed me. I started to tell my story in Internet.

On Nov. 12/2001, San Jose Mercury News had a whole page article “Killing Pablo”. It said the “secret group killed 300 people. No one was ever prosecuted. (see #62. Plot) I had a feeling the Feds would carry out a big slaughter in US. That article “Killing Pablo” was to justify their action.

On January 16, 2001 the Federal Bureau of Prisons set May 16, 2001 as McVeigh's execution date.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_McVeigh

The Feds must have my personal information. May 16, 2001 was carefully selected. My drive license was expired on May 24, 2001. I had to renew my drive license before that date. The Feds was sure that they could intercept my license renewal mail and using it as hard evidence in coming “big drug case”.

Anyhow, I hesitated to mail the license renewal form.
On Apr. 11, Skolnick wrote his “RED CHINESE GET BIG BUCKS IN SECRET HOSTAGE DEALS”. I found it was about to frame a “Heroin smuggling case”, not for hostage releasing. Combined with the article “killing Pablo”, I thought the Feds must have plotted a big drug case on me.

5/11/2001 The original planned execution date of Timothy McViegh. I didn’t mail the renewal form, that interrupted the plan of the Feds. They had to extend the execution date.

5/12/2001 The Mercury News had a brief news which proves my suspicion was very accurate, I wouldn’t renew my drive license. (see “64. My brother in law was targetted”) Even if it causes so much trouble in my life.

6/11/2001 McVeigh was executed.

895. New plot is similar to the 2001 one (4/24/2015)

In early May 2001, the resignation of the Heads of FBI and DEA also indicates something big would take place.

DIRECTOR OF F.B.I. SAYS HE'LL RESIGN AFTER EIGHT YEARS

By DAVID JOHNSTON Published: May 2, 2001

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/05/02/us/director-of-fbi-says-he-ll-resign-after-eight-years.htm l

Impeachment Figure in Line For Drug Enforcement Post

By JAMES RISEN Published: May 9, 2001

WASHINGTON, May 8— President Bush is expected to name Representative Asa Hutchinson, an Arkansas Republican with a long interest in drug issues, as the new head of the Drug Enforcement Administration, officials said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/05/09/us/impeachment-figure-in-line-for-drug-enforcement-post.html

Those heads used to step down with crime their department committed. At that time, it was for a framing drug case and attempt murder planned to happen several days later (originally for May 11, 2001 then extended to June 11 but went soured)

Now they repeat that old tactic again.

DEA Chief Michele Leonhart To Resign Amid 'Sex Party' Scandal, Policy Disagreements

Posted: 04/21/2015

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/21/dea-chief-michele-leonhart-resign_n_7109618.html
-----------------
Senate Confirms Loretta Lynch as Attorney General After Long Delay

By JENNIFER STEINHAUER APRIL 23, 2015
WASHINGTON — After one of the nation’s most protracted cabinet-level confirmation delays, the Senate Thursday approved Loretta E. Lynch to be attorney general

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/politics/loretta-lynch-attorney-general-vote.html?_r=0

Another two resignations of D.o.J. which means the Feds plot a new drug case ( DEA involved) and will commit a murder crime so they step down in advance to take the responsibility. Everything is similar to the EP-3 spy case of 2001 while secret deal with China has been made. (see "893. New secret deal (4/13/2015)") It could happen as early as tomorrow-Apr.25/2015 - my wife’s return date from her Chinese trip which was arranged by the Feds.

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:16 am

896. Still the F.I.S.A. Court (5/5/2015)

In "893. New secret deal(4/13/2015)" and "895. New plot is similar to the 2001 one (4/24/2015)", I said the old tactic repeated. The Feds have a new plot with the help of Chinese secret police. My wife had been arranged a Chinese trip from 4/14 to 4/25. After her return from China, C.Y.- an alleged Chinese double agent has visited my house three times in latest week.(see C.Y. at #668,669 and 724)

C.Y.'s son works in an American company. A sub-division of that company in China has organized the Chinese staff to have a meeting in America recently. C.Y. asks my wife to arrange a US tour for those Chinese staff.

I think it's part of this new plot. The purpose is to link us to a Chinese spy group and cover us under a F.I.S.A. warrant. (Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act)

897. Computer trap (5/5/2015)

On 4/26, one day after my wife's return, the screen of my computer blacked out.

When my wife saw my conputer was out of order, she said, "Don't touch my computer". She has a notebook computer but she rarely use it. She plays iPad.

The notebook was given by her boss, said for business material storage. I never touch it before. My wife was a toll of the Feds. I am afraid the computer is full of virus or illegal material-in another word, it might be a planting.

On 5/3, she suddenly changed her attitude to allow me to use the notebook. For one week I couldn't go internet. So I used it right away.

I used to post with window Word Process. It doesn't work in that notebook. A frame instracts: "

Activation Wizard

Your beta software has expired.
Use Add or Remove Programs in Control Panel to remove the beta software from your computer."

My wife said beta software might be downloaded by her boss or someone else.

The wizard suggested to go through a list of programs. I was scared. If the Feds hid a malicious worm program and I could touch it off by just a click, then the computer could become a virus source. It thus gives the Feds the excuse of search and arrest they have sought for such a long time.

I think it's a trap that the Feds set up. They sabotaged my computer with some back door system, just like what they did in MH370 (with hidden auto pilot system) and drove me to another computer they prepared.

898. why I don’t have a valid drive license (2) (5/5/2015)

In March 2001, I received a drive license renewal notice from DMV. The old license would expire on May 24,2001. I hesitated to mail the renewal form to DMV because there was an event at that time trying to get my signature on a blank paper. It alarmed me that the Feds was organizing a plot.

4/11/2001, Skolnick's article revealed there was a secret deal made between Chinese secret police and the Feds. The deal was to create a drug smuggling case from China to US.

5/11/2001, Timothy McVeigh's excution date. It was delayed. I think it was because I didn't mail my drive license renewal form to DMV. The Feds need my drive license as evidence in their framed case.

5/12/2001, a brief news in Mercury News said there was a malfunction in machine which issuing renewal drive license in Sacramento DMV office. It caused a lot of renewal drive license sent to wrong addresses. It justified why my drive license would be in wrong hand if I had mailed renewal form. The news issuing date was well planned. The action day of the Feds was 5/11. The execution of McVeigh was used to distract public's attention from a framed drug case. The victim would have no chance to read the news of malfunction machine of DMV next day.

6/11/2001, McVeigh executed. The Feds knew that I wouldn't renew my drive license any more. Their plan failed. But I since lost the chance to drive.

9/11/2001, the promised deal to Pentagon still had to pay. Besides, the Feds had to get the Patriot Act to keep their target under surveillance. The news after 911 attack proved my allegation was very correct. The Feds used victime's drive license as their evidence.

9/11 Hijackers Leave a Clear Trail of Evidence'

Investigators find a remarkable number of possessions left behind by the hijackers:
Two of Mohamed Atta’s bags are found on 9/11. They contain a handheld electronic flight computer, a simulator procedures manual for Boeing 757 and 767 aircraft, two videotapes relating to “air tours?of the Boeing 757 and 747 aircraft, a slide-rule flight calculator, a copy of the Koran, Atta’s passport, his will, his international driver’s license, a religious cassette tape,

http://www.historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=a091101evidencetrail

See all articles at: http://katsung.forumotion.com/t2p60-how-the-feds-persecute-people

http://katsung.forumotion.com/t6-from-ep-3-spy-plane-to-811-attack

http://katsung.forumotion.com/t4-em-sleep-wave

899. April plot (3/29/2016)

A secret deal between the Feds (FBI and DEA) and Chinese secret police in 2001.

4/1/2001 EP-3 collided with a Chinese military jet and landed in Hainan Island, China.
O.O.D. created EP-3 spy plane event for the D.O.J..

4/11 The crew of EP-3 was released. Skolnick wrote article, " Red Chinese get big bucks in Secret hostage deals " D.O.J. got the drug smuggling case from Chinese secret police.

5/11 original planed execution date of Timothy McVeigh. It was used to distract the case of killing of Kat H.Sung. Anyhow, I didn't mail the drive license renewal letter. So the Feds delayed the execution of McVeigh.

6/11 McVeigh executed. My drive license expired on 5/25. Knowing I wouldn't renew my drive license, the Feds had to finish their plot. The planned drug case didn't break off. Former FBI director Louis Freeh resigned to take the responsibility.

7/13 China got the host of 2008 Summer Olympic. Payment to China for the secret deal.

9/11 WTC collapsed. A payback from D.O.J. to Pentagon. (for starting war in Mid-east) Atta's drive license was used as evidence.

9/17 China got the membership of WTO. Payment to China for the secret deal.

A new secret deal between the Feds and Chinese secret police in 2016. China will play the role to kill my family members when they are arranged for trips there.

Strange Bedfellows: China’s Security Chief, FBI’s Comey Meet in Beijing
MARCH 14, 2016

China’s Minister of Public Security met this morning (March 14) in Beijing with James Comey, director of the FBI. The two intend, according to Xinhau, the Chinese news service, to “enhance mutual trust and respect each others’ core interests to promote building a new model of major-country relationship.”

At that meeting, the two nations’ leaders “agreed to have more pragmatic cooperation in cyber security and anti-terrorism,” Xinhau said today.

http://yousaywhat.info/2016/03/14/strange-bedfellows-chinas-security-chief-fbis-comey-meet-in-beijing/

My wife will have a trip to China from 4/3/2016 to 4/17.

Something big will happen in April to distract the murder case - either a natural disaster, epidemic, terror attack, or all of them if I would be murdered in their plot.

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Mon May 09, 2016 6:22 pm

900. Murder in jail (4/2/2016)

How would they murder Kat Sung? Find an excuse to arrest him then killing him in the jail. They performed this action 6 months ago.

3 Santa Clara County jail deputies charged in mentally ill inmate's death

Veronica Rocha 9/8/2015

Three Santa Clara County sheriff’s jail deputies were charged Tuesday in the slaying of a mentally ill inmate.

"Michael Tyree was not protected by those correctional officers who were supposed to protect him," Santa Clara County Dist. Atty. Jeff Rosen said. "Instead, they killed him and we have now charged them with murder."

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-santa-clara-deputies-murder-20150908-story.html

I live in San Jose. If I were arrested, Santa Clara county jail will be the place to detain me. The sheriffs obviously were hinted that the target the feds wanted to kill was a psycho. Michael Tyree, unfortunately was a mentally ill inmate, was mistakened as the target and became the victim.

I used to be tarnished as insane by the cyberspace team agents. The following quote of a reply from fourpart Currently may well indicate my foresight and their elimination skill.

FourPart Currently 05-04-2015

The murder target is Kat Hak Sung who is a witness of the crime committed by the Feds. It's incredible but it's true. It will expand your view sight when you read all the story.
Hainan Island incident

Are we really to believe that the lunatic ravings from another forum, most likely posted by the same lunatic that linked to it in the first place really has any trace of evidence of such things.

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/current-events/63453-alps-plane-crash-case-suicide-co-pilot-7.html

901. Donald Trump is a candidate of the Feds.(1) (4/30/2016)

I say so because in this campaign there is a lot of comedy show done by S.S.G..

Those rallies, either for trump or against him, have the purpose to raise his popularity.

What is S.S.G.?

" The FBI Special Support Group , or SSG (They're nicknamed G's), supposedly does much of the routine work for the Bureau, leaving the FBI agents themselves free to pursue more important matters. ...

They usually work part-time, and earn about $5,000.00 - $10,000.00 per year or more. The FBI doesn't advertise the existence of the SSG, but it's no big secret either. The reality of the Special Support Group is much different than the "released" information. SSG teams regularly harass and even menace people on the FBI's Black List. ...

The FBI calls this harassment "dangling," and they do it on a regular basis to people who frequently have committed no offense other than to have drawn the ire of the Bureau. Many SSG's are of the lowest caliber of human life, especially those chosen for excessive harassment of innocent citizens. Far too often SSG teams consist of bullies, perverts, racists and ex-convicts and other dregs whose sole purpose is to drive people crazy and ruin their lives. If one of their victims snaps and tears one of them up, the bloodied G will press charges, perjure himself if confronted with his FBI affiliation, and the victim is locked up. Mission accomplished. That's one reason why the FBI is not very open about the SSG. This is just one of the many questionable and outright illegal activities that the FBI uses our tax dollars for. The very people sworn to uphold our Civil Rights are perhaps the most flagrant violators. If you attend a protest rally, or otherwise call attention to yourself, don't be surprised if you start seeing the same bizarre group of people showing up everywhere you go, bothering you and behaving like psychotic clowns."

http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/tradecencrimes/page447.html

Of course, Donald Trump himself is a S.S.G. - a high ranking one.

He is chosen because something big will happen. No big group (Democratic Party or Republican Party ) wants to take the responsibility. A clown would easily do that job.

902. Trump's job (2) (5/7/2016)

I revealed the Tramp campaign was a comedy on 4/30. Within days his rivals Cruze and Kasich dropped the election campaign. It would be a joke to go on with this comic show.

This country is ruled by the Feds. They rule the country by controlled intelligence and media. They select politicians through rigged election and justify the election result through the fake poll done by media.

In 2001, Clinton left the White House with a budget surplus. That was unusual. Most U.S.presidents added deficit to the huge national debt. Yet the Feds arranged George W. Bush to win the election. They need a candidate of their own to take care of the big events they planed to create - 911 attack, the Patriot Act and the Mid-east wars.

When the media beat the drum to push up Trump's popularity, it means the Feds having another plan to produce a second "Bush". That's why I said something big will happen - bigger than 911 attack and the Mid-east wars.

The big events may relate to China, I think. 911 attack was a derivation derived from the secret deal between the Feds and Chinese secret police.(see #884 to #899) Benefited from "hosting the Olympic summer game" and "membership of WTO", China has been developed into economic power No.2 of the world. Which is shaking the super-power throne of the US. That's the story of Bush time.

Now they want Donald Trump to take care of the situation of economic collapse in coming years. The main job is to cover up the murder case - to kill Kat Sung, his relatives and people who know this story. That is the core interest of the Feds for which they have paid so much to China. see new secret deal at :"899. April plot (3/29/2016)".

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Sun May 22, 2016 5:42 am

903. Room vacated for years (5/15/2016)

Feng L. Sung is my young sister. She lives in San Francisco. The ground floor of her house was reformed to a two bed room in law for rent. The tenant is Mr. Jin.

Mr. Jin's grandmother had worked as a maid with my family for decades. She had no children. She adopted a son. That's Mr. Jin's father - a school teacher. My father abominated him, said that he was a government informant. My grandfather was a celebrate who went abroad when the Communist Party took over the China. It was natural that the government set an eye on our family.

As I know, Mr. Jin was a tax collector when he was in China. Several years ago, he rented a bedroom from my sister. The odd thing is that he doesn't allow my sister to rent off the other vacant room. This behave becomes a talking issue in our friends circle. Why he wants to keep an empty room there? It's strange that my sister tolerates his bully action. For me, this is very clear. Mr. Jin, likes his father, works as snitch for Chinese government. When the Feds have a deal with Chinese secret police, China sends many agents here to monitor my family. e.g.: G-man and C.Lady worked as colleagues with my wife, C.Y. and W.S. bought the house in my neighborhood.(see #635,643,644, 584) Mr.Jin, moved into my sister's house. The vacant room is obviously a trap, to link the new tenant to a F.I.S.A. warrant.

Last week, I learned the emptied room for years now is rented off. The new tenant is my daughter. She doesn't want to take too much commute to San Francisco. A new plot starts in the end of May and June.

904. Birds of a feather flock together (5/19/2016)

In "901. Donald Trump is a candidate of the Feds." I said Trump is a S.S.G., that this election campaign is full of S.S.G. rally comic show.

Two weeks ago, Trump revealed something.

Trump accuses Cruz's father of helping JFK's assassin

By NOLAN D. MCCASKILL 05/03/16

Donald Trump on Tuesday alleged that Ted Cruz’s father was with John F. Kennedy’s assassin shortly before he murdered the president, parroting a National Enquirer story claiming that Rafael Cruz was pictured with Lee Harvey Oswald handing out pro-Fidel Castro pamphlets in New Orleans in 1963.

“I mean, what was he doing ?what was he doing with Lee Harvey Oswald shortly before the death? Before the shooting??Trump continued. “It’s horrible.?
http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/05/trump-ted-cruz-father-222730#ixzz48kF1EvkY

Gold will go $1,500/ounce recently - Page 6 Img_4139

1. It proves President Kennedy was assassinated by organized plot. Many S.S.G. activated to guarantee the success of the assassination - either to cover up or to be "reliable witness.

2. In last message, I talked about the case that father and son all work as informant for the government. Like father like son. So are Ted Cruze and his father. Anyone to win this comic show will be a S.S.G. after all.

Ted Cruze drops out the campaign just because he represents Republican Party. The GOP doesn't want their fame to be hurt by the ugly work done by the next President.

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:09 am

905. June plot (5/25/2016)

Ben Gu is my brother in law. His wife is my youngest sister. Ben Gu is a successful business man. He now owns several houses in San Francisco. He also is a target of the Feds. (see# 64. My Brother in law was targeted.)

Ben Gu has an eld brother lives in Shanghai. Ben often helps him in finance. Now his niece live in his house in San Francisco. Strange enough, Ben's niece has a theory that Ben's wealth should belong to her father's. Her reason is, three decades ago, when her great Aunt sponsored one to the States, it ought to be her father not Ben because her father was the old brother, should have the privilege.

My relative told me this story. "Ben earns his wealth with his hard working. It's absurd to have such an opinion". She said resentfully.

I have different view. It's a typical evil tactic of the intelligence. They used to provoke family conflict with jealousy.

What alarms me is Ben's niece will go home next month. I allege Ben's niece and Mr. Jin both work for the intelligence and are planted in my sisters house. A framed case may break out in June. Likely a drug case from China. Ben Gu imported merchandise from China. It's easy to plant something in shipment.

To plant in garbage can is also a tactic the Feds used to use. (see # 689. Plant in garbage can and 6/10/2011 case (10/17/2011)). Coincidence is there is a notice from city of San Jose:
"Free Neighborhood Cleanup Event
Garbage collect day: Saturday, June 4, 2016"

June, is obviously a month of plot.

906. Effort to link me to F.I.S.A. (6/1/2016)

On 5/30, my wife told me Mr. yao and his family will come to U.S. on 6/3 (Friday) and visit me right on the same day. Mr. Yao was my classmate of Junior middle school. We know each other for more than 50 years.

The last time I saw him was 21 years ago when I was in China. The sudden visit is not a coincidence. It is arranged by the Feds and Chinese secret police. It's obvious. I just talked about they have planted two informants into my sisters' houses. Now they directly send one to me to link me to the Chinese intelligence. It's easy to recruit ordinary people to be an informant.

So many events squeeze together in this month. It's for one purpose - the Federal Reserve is eager to raise the prime rate. The world is watching every movement of the Fed Reserve. But it has to obey the order of the Feds.(FBI and DEA) The Feds hold a large quantity of the houses in Bay Area - not only for the convenience of framing a case (they put their informants in targets' neighborhood, in banks, stores, and working place the targets go, but also a method of making money. Normally, it works. But this case lasts too long, more than 20 years. Too many real estates are held. A tiny rate upwards will cause a big cost, let alone there may be a risk to break up a bollon.

That's why so many efforts to frame a case in this month.

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next