Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gold will go $1,500/ounce recently

4 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Gold will go $1,500/ounce recently - Page 5 Empty Re: Gold will go $1,500/ounce recently

Post  katsung47 Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:12 am

804. Mystery 'Tips for Jesus' tipper (2/13/2013)
Mystery 'Tips for Jesus' tipper identified in NYC

By Dylan Stableford, Yahoo News 12/10/2013

The generous mystery tipper who has been leaving waiters and waitresses across the country thousands of dollars in "Tips for Jesus" — and stamped with the @tipsforjesus handle — was identified by a New York City waiter as Jack Selby, former PayPal vice president.

Gold will go $1,500/ounce recently - Page 5 1adb52c1-469c-4317-b30b-7770a7ba9f8d_tips-for-jesus
http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/wbWKaL8caLnqep96i37c4Q--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9ZmlsbDtoPTQyMTtweG9mZj01MDtweW9mZj0wO3E9NzU7dz03NDk-/http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/news/2013-12-10/1adb52c1-469c-4317-b30b-7770a7ba9f8d_tips-for-jesus.jpg

http://news.yahoo.com/tips-for-jesus-143830076.html

When I saw the signature of the receipt is “God”, (see above picture) I know what that mystery tipper is. That God has had got George Bush his second term of president.

As God Told Me ...
By Rebecca Leung February 11, 2009 8:14 PM

Here's Pat Robertson's exact quote: "I think George Bush is going to win in a walk. I'm hearing from the Lord that it's going to be a blowout."

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/02/19/60minutes/rooney/main601254.shtml

That God also pushed war on Iraq.

God told me to invade Iraq, Bush tells Palestinian ministers

Date: 06.10.2005

President George W Bush told Palestinian ministers that God had told him to invade Afghanistan and Iraq - and create a Palestinian State, a new BBC series reveals.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2005/10_october/06/bush.shtml

I had an analysis how they pushed for the Iraq war by DC sniper shooting. Here is a quote from #129):
The sniper spree started at the same day when the bill (H.J. res 114) "authorizing the use of armed force against Iraq" was introduced to the House. Six deaths within first 28 hours shocked the country, especially those lived in the DC area. Senators were warned it was dangerous to be in golf field. The shooting continued, maintained a terror pressure on politicians. On Oct. 11, 9:30 am, the eleventh shooting made a last push on Senators. Later that day, Senate passed the bill.
(see #104,105,108,115,116,118,126,128,129)

Most surprise thing was the sniper called himself “God”.

Fact sheet: What is known about the sniper
Wednesday, October 16, 2002

Investigators found a spent shell and a tarot card in a wooded area around the shooting at a Bowie, Maryland, middle school. The Tarot's "Death" card had a handwritten message on it: "Dear Policeman, I am God." (About Tarot cards)

http://edition.cnn.com/2002/US/South/10/15/facts.sniper.factsheet/index.html

At that time, I thought it was because they thought they could never be caught, because they were in charge of the investigation. Mohammad became the scapegoat.

What makes the “God” distribute tips this time instead of shooting bullets?

805. Payment to informants (12/17/2013)

In 1994, to avoid the continuous E.M. wave attack, I went to Shanghai. I met with my cousin – a playmate in my childrenhood. I told him about my story. He often invited me to his home for a family gathering. I had a video camera he was very interested in. China is prospering after it getting membership of WMD in 2001. In 1990s, video camera and computer were still luxuries in China. Several months later, he showed me with a new video camera. It was a high end camera, much better than mine. I was surprised, my cousin was a thrifty man.

In May, 1995, my visa extending proposal was rejected by Chinese government. The day before my leaving I went to his home to say good bye. I found he and his son were unpacking a box. It was a computer. They also got two new bicycles. The new bicycles crowded with the old one made the entrance way hard to passing through. It seemed they got a fortune.

At that time, I found my neighborhood was recruited to survey our activity. They installed a motion detect lamp in their backyard lounge. When there was a movement in my parking lot, their lamp would lit up my garage. (see “28. My wife intimidated”)

A couple with two children lived in that house. Sometime in 1990s I noticed they started to buy new cars. When they got all their cars into new ones, they bought extra one for their children. I then found the child was grown to teenage who could drive. Then they upgraded their cars until they got a family vacation van. The new car parking at their lot was very eye-catching. It seemed they got a fortune too.

A news solved me all these puzzles. It was a punishment story of a law enforcement agent. An informant wanted a brand name shoe as his reward. His handler sold the brand name shoe and held the cash for himself. So I knew the Feds paid their informants by material object.

The payment to informants is grey money. They can’t pay it by check. How do they explain what is it for? They can’t pay it by cash – it will increase the chance of internal embezzlement. So they pay it in the material form.

In 1999 and 2000, I drifted in South-east Asia. I used to live in Guest House. The rent was low – generally under five dollars a day. The equipment was simple too – a table fan for tropical climate. Several times I noticed similar thing happened – when I finished a stay in a city, there would come an engineer company to install air-condition (window style) for the Guest house. It always took place on the day I left. I knew that was a payment for the co-operation of Hostel owners.

katsung47

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

Gold will go $1,500/ounce recently - Page 5 Empty Re: Gold will go $1,500/ounce recently

Post  katsung47 Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:19 am

806. Financial institution (12/24/2013)

In #804 I quoted a news with picture. I carelessly thought that the word “God” in receipt was signature. A reader corrected it with a picture.

“No, as I told you on the other board you dumped this on, it says God Bless.

Gold will go $1,500/ounce recently - Page 5 New-york-tips-for-jesus

1. It was my mistake to take “God” as signature. I was misled by the picture with news. (See it at #804.) Signature used to be on bottom line.
2. It wouldn’t change my original meaning. The tipper, though didn’t sign as “God”, he at least works for it. “tips for Jesus” means it.
3. I studied the pictures, found that “tips for Jesus” was a stamp. Obviously it was used for convenience to report expenses to a “tips for Jesus” account. It should be an organization. Ordinary people won’t behave in this way.

"Tips for Jesus" — and stamped with the @tipsforjesus handle — was identified by a New York City waiter as Jack Selby, former PayPal vice president.
It reminds me of Sandy Hook shooting case. On 12/14/2012, police blocked the access to Sandy Hook Elementary whole day so it’s impossible for Robbie Park to confirm his daughter’s death on that day.

In January, I read a post about Emilie’s fund raising page. I went there and copied the page content then wrote the following: “Tell me who was so efficient to open a donation account in Credit Union for poor Emily and then set up a page in facebook the same day of her death?

Original funding page in facebook (the content I copied):

Joined Facebook 12/14/2012

Native of Utah, Emilie Parker was killed in the shooting at Sandy Hook Elem. We are seeking to assist the Parkers by setting up the Emilie Parker Memorial Fund at America First Credit Union in Utah.

Description
Instructions on the Emilie Parker Memorial Account at America First Credit Union (account #5001359). For AFCU members making a transfer, select the Savings as the type of account, and the last name on the account is Parker. For non AFCU members, the AFCU routing number is 324377516. This account has been shared by several Utah media outlets and can be trusted. Thank you.

A PAYPAL account is also available if you use the email brookeprothero@yahoo.com

https://www.facebook.com/EmilieParkerFund/info

I review that message. I allege that PAYPAL account has been existed there for a long time. It was an account used to collect money while “tips for Jesus” is used for expense. A big organization like the Feds must have a financial institution to run for its own secret business.

807. Credit Cards’ information hacked (12/28/2013)

Hackers ‘shopped’ for millions of credit cards at Target on Black Friday
By Chris Smith 12/19/2013

UPDATE: Target on Thursday confirmed that 40 million credit and debit cards were breached between November 27 and December 15, ZDNet reports, with hackers stealing personal data including customer name, credit/debit card number, expiration date and the three-digit security code.

http://news.yahoo.com/hackers-shopped-millions-credit-cards-target-black-friday-120136823.html

I think it’s another plot activated by the Feds against me. I went shopping at Target on 12/8 and 12/15. That credit information stealing obviously aims at me. For a long time, the Feds tried to frame me with “illegal money”(fake notes or drug money) case. Just plant “illegal money” through bank or victim’s acquaintance and relatives, people rarely can go without some cash. To avoid the persecution, I thoroughly abandoned the bank notes. I use Debit card to pay everything since late 2011. This angered the Feds, they immediately activated a “debit card ID stolen case” at that time. (See #721. Debit card case (5/26/2012)) This time they have a large scale attack. In media propaganda they keep on intimidating:

“Exclusive: Target hackers stole encrypted bank PINs - source
By Jim Finkle and David Henry 12/24/2013”

I can’t afford a loss. So I went to the bank to cancel the current debit card and applied a new one.

The Feds should know it. They wouldn’t take such a big action to change me a new card. So there will be something else. I think they have planned a big “illegal money” case this time. I worry about my relatives’ lives, though they have been working for the Feds, any time they could be silenced.

Gold will go $1,500/ounce recently - Page 5 0PICT0052

My bank statement. The bottom two items are from Target.

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:27 pm

808. Credit card trap (1/3/2014)

On 12/27/2013 (Friday), in the morning, I went to Wells Fargo Bank to cancel my debit card which might be affected in Target credit card information hacking. Banker Socorro Smith helped me with the debit card cancellation. She then offered to give me a pre-approved credit card account. I was glad to accept that offer because customer wouldn’t bear a fraud loss with a credit card while one had to share loss with a debit card account.

Socorro Smith asked me a few questions but none about my income. She entered the information into the computer, then gave me an electronic screen to sign.

My wife caught flu and was very sick that day. She asked for a sick leave and stay at home. In the evening, after receiving a phone call, she went out to buy some sweet bun home. Later I found the receipt that she paid one hundred dollar bill for that small bun. Since I ceased to use cash, to frame me in illegal money, the Feds(FBI and DEA) manipulate my wife and relatives to use fake money. I think it was part of the current plot(significant with Target credit information hacking). Then I thought of that credit card offering.

I checked the application form, found in “annual income” column was a figure I hadn’t mentioned two days ago.

On 12/30/2013(Monday), I went to Wells Fargo again. It was about 10 am. Socorro Smith wasn’t there. Banker Claudia Drozco met me. She said it was impossible to drop the application because it was in procession. She, and a manager later, refused to record that I had came to complain a wrong data entering. Then, Socorro came in. They turned me to her.

The case solved this way: Socorro changed the data with my wife’s income. (It was a joint account) She explained the data she entered was from old record and that she gave me a pre-approved credit card based on good credit record of my bank account. I wrote this story here in case something happens. I don’t want to be accused of data cheating.

I have a feeling that Socorro Smith doesn’t work there. She appeared in office later after there was an argument.

809. Frame a drug money case and elimination of witness (1/7/2013)

Five years ago, I found the Feds(FBI and DEA) to plant illegal money through the hands of my relatives and bank. I turn to the bank notes of small denominations.

One day I refused the money my mother gave to me because they were hundred dollar bills. Other relatives offered to exchange the hundred dollar bill with their money of small denominations. I got several hundred dollars. Saw this, the Feds set up a trap of illegal money with twenty dollar denomination.

Sometime later, my relatives visited me on a Sunday. As usual, my mother gave me some money. As usual, I refused because they were hundred dollar bills. Then B (my brother in law) came. B used to collect bills from his flea market customers on Sunday evening. The money he collected used to be cash. Other relatives suggested if I was afraid of hundred dollar bills, B could change them into small denominations. He changed two thousand dollars with twenty dollar denomination.

I had a little suspicion later. B rarely came to my house. The flea market sellers used to pay their bills after they finishing the business on Sunday evening. It used to be dark when B finished his money collection work. It was unlikely he could have done it in mid day.

Soon I knew these twenty dollar notes were marked money. (drug money used by the Feds for tracing) Two decades ago, the bone of my hip was hurt badly by radiation of the isotope money. (see “
#3 ISOTOPE MONEY (How agent find cash savings at your home)). The old injury in my hip started to ache again. The nightmare revived. It recovered after I took the twenty dollar notes away from my pocket. Those twenty dollar notes were left alone since. I know this time it is much serious, the Feds will frame me in drug money case.

What scares me more is I found each time the Feds plotted a case against me, they always arranged a trip for my relatives who witnessed that money exchange case. They knew how that twenty dollar notes came from. It’s easy to eliminate the witnesses in a travel incident. The recent one was in last September. My relatives were suddenly arranged in a trip to Turkey in early September when US accused Syria for chemical weapon offence and almost activated a missile attack there. Everybody knew how dangerous it was to travel on a war area.

Here is another one. My wife and my relatives are having a Mexico cruise trip from 6/5 to 6/9. It was a sudden bargain trip from internet, according to my wife. I learned it at 6/4 night. Less than 10 hours before they leaving. I think it’s a part of the recent “Target credit card information hacking” case. If I fall in any trap these five days, all my relatives would have died in cruise ship accident, I believe. To leave a job suddenly is not my wife’s working integrity. No boss would tolerate such behave unless it was the order from the Feds. They all have to follow it.

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:12 pm

810. Plant illegal money (1/14/2014)

When I found the strange behave at cashier check that I spent hundred dollars bill in purchasing, I turned to bank. I naively thought the bill from the bank wouldn’t be fake. But I was wrong. I found I was treated particularly by the cashier. (see “547. Plant "drug money" (5/17/08)” and “572. How Feds plant (10/15/08)”) To avoid being framed in illegal money case, I abandoned hundred dollar bill. Later I learned such news.

Customers Claim That Wachovia Is Handing Out Counterfeit Bills
By Meg MarcoJuly 23, 2008

Something shady may be afoot at a Central Florida Wachovia branch…two customers say that a teller gave them counterfeit bills, according to Local 6 news in Orlando. ….. but Local 6 says that they’ve learned that Wachovia previously gave a customer with a similar story a refund.

http://consumerist.com/2008/07/23/customers-claim-that-wachovia-is-handing-out-counterfeit-bills/

How a big US bank laundered billions from Mexico's murderous drug gangs
• The Observer, Sunday 3 April 2011

During a 22-month investigation by agents from the US Drug Enforcement Administration, the Internal Revenue Service and others, it emerged that the cocaine smugglers had bought the plane with money they had laundered through one of the biggest banks in the United States: Wachovia, now part of the giant Wells Fargo.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/apr/03/us-bank-mexico-drug-gangs?cat=world&type=article

So I know it’s not a coincidence that World Savings (the bank I had checking account with) had been taken over by Wachovia. Wachovia was a bank manipulated by the Feds to make profit from drug trading and to frame innocence with illegal money as well.

Then I turned to small notes but still has been framed in. See story at last message #809. The Feds knew my mother would give me money; they knew I would refuse hundred dollar bill but accepting small notes. They let a seller in Flea Market – who must be an agent or at least, an informant – to pay the bill to the wholesaler B (my brother in law) early that Sunday with marked money (isotope money), all were in twenty denomination. B then came to my house to exchange them with hundred dollar bills so I would accept it. That was how a plant fulfilled.

B was not necessarily knew the plot. He might have been told just to come to my house. The rest thing happened naturally. Just like Tsarnaev brothers in Boston bombing, they might had been told to take part in a drill with backpack. Everything was legal. Only finally they would become sacrifice of their master’s evil case.

811. Cruise – a murder trap (1/18/2014)

Since the Feds (FBI and DEA) planted the isotope money (radioactive twenty dollars notes) on me through B (my brother in law), they planned murder plot on my relatives because they are witnesses. A major method is to create a cruise incident. The Feds arranged four cruises trip for them in recent three years.

1. “This time the Feds arranged a 7 night Western Caribe - holiday cruise for my family, dated from Dec. 19 to Dec. 26. 2010” See story at #656.

One month before the plot, they created a fire case to justify the coming incident.

Carnival cruise ship ends nightmare trip with engine room fire, passengers reveal horror stories
By Lukas I. Alpert AND Aliyah Shahid / November 11, 2010,

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/carnival-cruise-ship-ends-nightmare-trip-engine-room-fire-passengers-reveal-horror-stories-article-1.453985#ixzz2qiMlwM7z

2. “July 2011. My brother and sisters have a boat trip this time in Europe.” See #675.

Fire was not enough to kill. They sunken a tourist fishing boat at same month of the plot.

Some Bay Area Survivors Of Capsized Fishing Boat Return Home

July 8, 2011
NOVATO (KCBS) – Some of the Bay Area survivors of the ill-fated tourist fishing boat that sunk in the Sea of Cortez Sunday have returned home.
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2011/07/08/two-bay-area-survivors-of-capsized-fishing-boat-return-home/

3. “My mother, my sisters and brother and their families, are arranged for a trip to Hawaii in the end of October. 2012” See #740

A tourist fishing boat was too small. The Feds upgraded the murder model to a cruise ship that caught eyeballs of the world.

Captain Held After Cruise Ship Capsizes
15 January 2012

A major rescue operation was launched after the liner, which was carrying 4,234 people, began sinking near the island of Giglio,

http://news.sky.com/story/917454/captain-held-after-cruise-ship-capsizes

4. “My wife and my relatives are having a Mexico cruise trip from 1/5 to 1/9, 2014.” See # 809.

Big case impressed people longer. Two months before another plot, the Feds talked about that capsized ship to remind people sunken cruise ship was not a rare event.

Costa Concordia Captain Allegedly 'Jumped Off' Sinking Ship, On Trial For Manslaughter
Agence France Presse | Posted: 11/11/2013

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/11/concordia-captain-jumped-off-ship_n_4253884.html

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:06 pm

812. From planting fake money to hacking data (1/25/2014)

In later 2011, to avoid being framed in fake money case, I applied a debit card and abandoned cash in purchasing since.

The Feds had a swift response. In November that year, at first they let Bank of America to charge fees on Debit card account. It failed under massive protest from customer. Several days later, they created a case of credit card identity theft warning. The Identity theft case happened in local super markets –Lucky and Save Mart where I used to go shopping. Obviously at the purpose to intimidate me from using debit card. See “721. Debit card case (5/26/2012)” The thief has never been arrested.

Since the only connection between me and society is to shopping food. To frame me with fake money is the only method the Feds can use. They repeated the old tactic. Last month – December 2013, the Feds activated a large operation – Target credit card information hack. (see “807. Credit Cards’ information hacked (12/28/2013)”)

To justify a trip accident, the Feds has sunken a big cruise ship in 2012. To cover up an individual frame case, they made it a large data breach case. The Feds made it a large scale media propaganda that lasted a month long.

Target says data breach up to 110 mn customers
January 10, 2014

Target data hack only the beginning of massive, sophisticated attack
By Chris Smith January 17, 2014

It hints even if you changed debit card, they still will hack you. Better to quit using debit card.

US intelligence spy on most countries in the world. They collected massive data access to the servers of America’s largest Internet companies. They have the technique to know your key stroke even your computer is not linked to the net. Yet, they couldn’t find who attacked information center of Target. Because the Feds is the hacker in this case. They need this hacking to frame a case, just like when they need war in Mid-east they would play the role of terrorist in 911 attack.

813. To frame a case and the coming plot (1/28/2014)

On 12/27, I went to Wells Fargo Bank to cancel my debit card that had been used in Target Store. The banker asked me to show I.D. Since my drive license was expired, I had to use my passport. I now realized the banker was a snitch arranged there. She must have played a role to report that the photo on my passport look like a “suspect” the authority showed to her in advance.

On 12/31 and 1/2, a lady and a man came to knock at the door. As usual, I didn’t answer the door in case they had evil purpose. I now think they were from the Feds after the banker reported the I.D. case.

On 1/3, I went to Chase Bank to deposit a check written by my wife. That account is used for electronically auto-payment for monthly utility bill. I went inside the bank, saw there were three customers at the counter, leaving the corner one for me. I went to that window and found I should fill a deposit slip. I went around to a desk to fill a deposit slip. It took a minute. When I turned back to counter, I surprised to find I was facing an empty room - all three customers and four or five bankers disappeared. Then a banker went out from a back room, when he picked up the slips and found it was a deposit one, he asked “deposit only?” I said, “Yes”. When I left the bank, everything seemed to be normal. There even was a staff standing at the door to say “good-bye” to me.

I think the Feds knew I was to deposit a check. When I turned around to fill a deposit slip, they thought I would withdraw some money so they could request I.D., they emptied the room for an arrest. I had said the Feds emptied the whole area to move in their agents and informants. (see #733 to #740) It doesn’t cost them much. All the people they moved in filled the jobs of local enterprises and business. The drama in Chase Bank on 1/3 showed that they had actors of customers and bankers all trained well, they could evaporate in just seconds.

My above allegation is proved yesterday (1/27/2014) when I received monthly statement from Chase Bank. Inside letter there was a notice:
“Important news about cash deposits

….. Be ready to show a valid ID for deposits to personal and business accounts “

To frame a case, the Feds even forced the big bank to change rules.

Last Friday, a camper has been parked at street opposites to my house. It is used for monitor. It means they have a plot in recent days. The possible action date would be 1/31. It’s Chinese Lunar New Year’s Day. My family members used to re-union on that day. They, as important witnesses, used to be arranged by accidental death or being arrested in framed case.

Gold will go $1,500/ounce recently - Page 5 011
http://thumbs.myopera.com/sz/colx/katsung47/albums/12162182/011.JPG
camper in street
Gold will go $1,500/ounce recently - Page 5 012

new cash deposit rule

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:05 pm

814. The Feds create an unprecedented draught (2/4/2014)

California suffers an unprecedented draught.

US West Faces 'Worst Drought in 500 Years'
Sunday, 02 Feb 2014

California's three-year drought could end up being the area's worst in 500 years, forcing even tougher restrictions on residents who have been cutting back on showers and farming already.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/west-worst-drought-500/2014/02/02/id/550406#ixzz2sHqzUssJ

It could be more than 500 years. Five hundred years ago there was no US so there was no record of weather. I think this draught is created by the Feds. Last year, I noticed this “no water” tactic and wrote, “712. Water poison and dry rain season (3/26/2012)”.

It’s easy to poison the water of a target house. Just in a neighboring house, inserts a poison pipe into the water pipe, stretch it into the target’s house. The Feds used to pollute the water with radiation material that would cause skin cancer.

I have to save rainwater to avoid that evil purpose. That’s why the Feds developed a “no rain” condition. They have the technique.

The Ultimate Weapon of Mass Destruction: “Owning the Weather” for Military Use
By Prof Michel Chossudovsky
Global Research, January 12, 2014   Global Research 27 September 2004

Environmental modification techniques (ENMOD) for military use constitute, in the present context of global warfare, the ultimate weapon of mass destruction.

Rarely acknowledged in the debate on global climate change, the world’s weather can now be modified as part of a new generation of sophisticated electromagnetic weapons. Both the US and Russia have developed capabilities to manipulate the climate for military use.

Environmental modification techniques have been applied by the US military for more than half a century. US mathematician John von Neumann, in liaison with the US Department of Defense, started his research on weather modification in the late 1940s at the height of the Cold War and foresaw ‘forms of climatic warfare as yet unimagined’. During the Vietnam war, cloud-seeding techniques were used, starting in 1967 under Project Popeye, the objective of which was to prolong the monsoon season and block enemy supply routes along the Ho Chi Minh Trail.

The US military has developed advanced capabilities that enable it selectively to alter weather patterns. The technology, which is being perfected under the High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP), is an appendage of the Strategic Defense Initiative – ‘Star Wars’. From a military standpoint, HAARP is a weapon of mass destruction, operating from the outer atmosphere and capable of destabilising agricultural and ecological systems around the world.

……
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-ultimate-weapon-of-mass-destruction-owning-the-weather-for-military-use-2/5306386  

815. TV commercial intimidation (2/8/2014)

ICN is a TV channel that broadcast Chinese news and movies. I think it is run by Chinese capital. My wife used to tune on that channel to watch its TV series. When the series is interesting, I join in.

I noticed there is a strange commercial in recent broadcast. I think it is an intimidation from the Feds.

The first one: A lady sits in a sauna room. A pig is approaching her, sniffing. The lady drops some water on heater and create a steam. A thermo-charter shows the temperature goes up followed with a word “COOK”. Then lady disappeared and the pig leaves.
Followed by second one: Most of commercial shows how a fish without water is struggling for air. At last a word appears: NO ATTACK.

If the motive of the commercial is “cook”right and “no attack”, then they were very bad products. People can hardly link sauna room and fish out of water to it. It is good death  intimidation if you know the killing method of the Feds. They used to kill people with microwave radiation. They also kill victims in prison by suffocation with plastic bag on head, then claim it was a suicide.

I think this is particularly on me. Chinese traditionally symbolize year with twelve animals. I was born in the year of pig. That’s why they put a pig in that commercial.

That unusual advertisement was broadcast at 11pm (Monday to Friday) at Channel 26.4 ICN(San Francisco Bay Area) in a two hours long (each week day)Chinese series. See how cruel they treat that fish in that commercial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyF794NgimI&feature=youtu.be

https://youtu.be/oyF794NgimI

Watch how did they torture that fish to produce this commercial.

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:31 am

816. The news censored for ten months (2/15/2014)

Two days ago, I have read the following news.

Sophisticated but low-tech power grid attack baffles authorities

By Richard A. Serrano and Evan Halper February 11, 2014

WASHINGTON — They came after midnight, two or more armed individuals so deft that they cut telecommunication cables in an underground vault and outsmarted security cameras and motion sensors at the power substation in a remote corner of Santa Clara County.

…….
The military-style raid on April 16 knocked out 17 giant transformers at the Metcalf Transmission Substation, which feeds power to Silicon Valley. The FBI is still working the case, and agents say they are confident it was not the work of terrorists.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-grid-attack-20140211,0,7627269.story#axzz2t6lvjVCt

Second Possible Terror Attack on U.S. Power Plant Uncovered
Paul Joseph Watson Infowars.com February 12, 2014

After fresh attention was brought to an April 2013 sniper attack on a power plant in central California, bloggers are highlighting a second possible attack that occurred less than a week later at a nuclear facility in Tennessee.
……

Gateway Pundit’s Jim Hoft highlights another possible attack that occurred just days later on April 21, when a security guard at TVA Watts Bar Nuclear Plant in Spring City, Tennessee was involved in a 2am shootout with a suspect.

“TVA spokesperson Jim Hopson said the subject traveled up to the plant on a boat and walked onto the property. When the officer questioned the suspect, the individual fired multiple shots at the officer. The officer shot back, and when he called for backup, the suspect sped away on his boat,” reported WBIR.

Hoft asks if the two attacks were part of a coordinated campaign, while Front Page Magazine’s Daniel Greenfield suggests that the second incident has hallmarks of being a carefully planned act.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/2nd-us-power-plant-was-attacked-by-armed-gunman/

Watch the issuing date of the news. They were on 2/11/2014 and 2/12. I was almost confused by the stories. At last I found it was about two cases took place ten months ago.

The attack in California of 4/16/2013 knocked out 17 giant transformers that funnel power to Silicon Valley. It took 27 days to make repairs and bring the substation back to life. The target of second attack on 4/21/2013 was a nuclear power station. These were big cases but received little news coverage at the time. Have you ever heard of it in last April? The question are: 1. Why did they censor these important news? 2. Why do they release it now, ten months later?

817. Supplementary chart of Boston bombing (2/19/2014)

Last year(2013) on 4/20 and 4/30, I wrote #768 and #769, alleged the Boston bombing was created by the Feds. I thought they planned a serious of bombings to cover up a framed case - to eliminate Kat Sung. These censored news of attacking P.G.& E., were parts of that plot.

Then there came the Boston Marathon bombing. I think it was created to justify multi bombings all over the country. One of which was in public place where I go.

I used to go to Milpitas Library on Tuesday. They have a “Computer skill lecture” every Tuesday afternoon. Boston bombing took place on Monday (4/15). I was rattled by it so I didn’t go. Then a fertilizer factory in Texas had a big explosion. I think it was part of the plan.

1. 4/12/2013 to 4/15: Gold plunges to two year low.

Gold will go $1,500/ounce recently - Page 5 Au0030lnb%5B1%5D%20-%20Copy%20(2)
http://thumbs.myopera.com/sz/colx/katsung47/albums/12490382/au0030lnb%5B1%5D%20-%20Copy%20(2).gif?1368383607

That created a chance for the Feds to buy in gold in low price. Because to their plan, After 4/16, gold will go sky high because there would be a series bombings and other big disasters.

2. 4/15/2013: Boston bombing.

3. 4/16/2013 2.a.m.
Snipers attacked a US Electrical Grid In central California in a 52-minute sniper attack on April 16, 2013.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/02/shots-fired-at-second-nuclear-power-plant-in-april-2013/#!

(this news was censored at the time)

4. 4/16/2013, Tuesday, I used to go to Milpitas Library to attend a computer tuition class. It held every Tuesday afternoon. However, I stopped at a midway store. Boston bombing gave me a crisis feeling.

5. 4/17/2013, unusual bombing in Waco,
Coming to light Thursday, only hours after a huge industrial explosion took out a Texas fertilizer plant, also taking out a portion of the small town of West,

This news was also lack of detail report.

6. 4/21/20134,
A TVA spokesperson confirmed that a security officer patrolling TVA Watts Bar Nuclear Plant in Spring City was involved in a shootout with a suspect Sunday at about 2:00 a.m.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/2nd-us-power-plant-was-attacked-by-armed-gunman/

(This news also was censored at the time)

7. 4/23/2013,
'Syrian hackers' break into Associated Press' Twitter account and 'break news' that explosions at White House have injured Obama - sending DOW Jones plunging 100 points

Gold will go $1,500/ounce recently - Page 5 Article-2313652-19732DA2000005DC-111_634x286
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/04/23/article-2313652-19732DA2000005DC-111_634x286.jpg

4/23 was next Tuesday to "Boston bombing plot'. If I went to the Milpitas Library for the computer tuition, a series bombing and terror attack would take place and stock market would have a big crash. Anyhow, I didn't go. So the planned stock market crash became a small negative flash and they blame it to "Syrian hackers".

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:15 pm

818. The Feds stole money from my gift card (2/26/2014)

Two months ago, there was a credit card data hacking in Target Store. I alleged it was done by the Feds. (FBI and DEA) The purpose was to continue with their plot of framing me in fake money case. To cover up it was not targeting at an individual case, they made it a big one.

I had to cancel my debit card to avoid the account money loss. Before the cancellation, I bought variety of cash gift card from Target, Safeway…. I still have to shopping food by not using paper money.

On 2/19, I went to Save-mart Supermarket and found there were some vegetable on bargain price. I bought some. When I paid with Save-mart gift card, the cashier said there was not enough money for it. There was only 0.90 left on that card. I argued that it was a new one worth $25. She insisted someone had used that card. I had to pay it with another gift credit card.

I bought that Save-mart card on 12/29/2013 and that was the first time I using it. Someone stole 24.10 from it. Since it was never used, it must be someone who could access to original selling data did it. That was the development of the Target data hacking. Now it is obviously targeting at me. I think the other gift cards I bought may face the same fate. Eager to finish the case, the Feds go rogue.

819. Death intimidation (3/2/2014)

Last week, I received a letter from a law office which named “Walters & Ward”. It asks some questions such like:

*“Do you have a will?
*If the gross value of your estate (including your house) is over $150,000, do you have a Trust?
*Have you legally designated who would care for your children if you were to die?
……
If you answered “No” to any of the questions above, you should come to our free Wills & Trusts Workshop
……

It advises:

*When you die without a properly executed trust, the costs of transferring everything you have worked for to your heirs can cost thousands of dollars and take years as it goes through a process called probate?
*If you do not properly designate who will inherit everything after your death, the State of California will make that decision for you?
…….”

I view it as part of the intimidation operation. The Feds acted like Mafia. They threaten people with death. I talked about it in “815. TV commercial intimidation (2/8/2014)”. This is a continuation of that intimidation.

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:12 pm

820. Continuation to #816, #817 (3/9/2014)

Three weeks after Boston Marathon bombing, in "770. Drill in “Boston bombing” and “Texas explosion” (5/7/2013)", I wrote,

There is a Pacific Gas and electricity terminal near Milpitas Library. I am impressed by the huge pipes on the ground which is several blocks away from the library. I passed by that site sometimes when I go to Wal-Mart after leaving the library. It reminds me of the massive natural gas explosion that killed eight people and destroyed an entire neighborhood in San Bruno, CA, on Sept. 9, 2010. I think The Texas fertilizer plant explosion was created to justify an Utility gas explosion in Bay Area for a murder purpose.

That comment clearly described my suspicion: the Feds planned a bombing on a P.G.E. terminal near the Milpitas Library where I usually going to attend a Computer tuition class every Tuesday - 4/16/2013 was Tuesday. The news of the attack on P.G.& E. which was censored for ten months now proves my thought. (see #816 and #817)

Sophisticated but low-tech power grid attack baffles authorities
By Richard A. Serrano and Evan Halper February 11, 2014

Authorities don't have a motive or suspects in the attack on a PG&E power substation in Silicon Valley last year, but ominous theories abound.

The military-style raid on April 16 knocked out 17 giant transformers at the Metcalf Transmission Substation, which feeds power to Silicon Valley.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-grid-attack-20140211,0,7627269.story#axzz2t6lvjVCt

If I went to Milpitas Library on 4/16/2013, a bombing at P.G.&.E. terminal in Milpitas would have happened. Combine with the attack on a PG&E substation early that morning, an individual murder would have been covered up in big "organized terror attacks". Anyhow, I didn't go. So the plan hadn't been carried through. That news of "power station attack" was censored too. Otherwise, it could be too big a case - Boston Marathon bombing in East, Waco fertilizer factory explosion in South, PG&E power station attack in West, (part of it was censored from public, part of it failed to be carried out) and there might be some more cases we don’t know yet. That was their original purpose, to organize big events to distract a single murder case - elimination of Kat Sung.

821. Why do they release the censored news (3/13/2014)

Here is the map picture why I alleged the Feds planned a PG&E bombing case in Boston Marathon bombing event. (see #770) After Boston bombing, I stopped to go to shopping in the Walmart Store in Milpitas, fearing of a bombing.

In December, 2013, the Feds activated a new plot – to hack the target credit card information, I allege the purpose was to force me going back to use cash, so they could arrest in the name of using illegal money.

I tried to go back to Walmart. February 3 was the first time I went to Milpitas Walmart Store after Boston Bombing. Several days later, I saw the censored “power station attack” news. (see #816, 817) It proved my previous allegation was correct – that the Feds had planned a PG&E bombing in Milpitas. It also indicates the Feds revived the old plan when they saw I going back to Walmart.

Gold will go $1,500/ounce recently - Page 5 Milpitas+Library%252C+PG%2526E%252C+Walmart

1. On top right: Milpitas Library. 2. On bottom left: PG&E gas terminal. 3. On top left: Walmart. To Walmart Store, I have to pass by that PG&E station.

Gold will go $1,500/ounce recently - Page 5 PG&E
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-DZ4VwIqmvSg/UyH7niZ3dyI/AAAAAAAAADU/UZ7K4XQE29o/w440-h269-p/PG&E.PNG

PG&E gas terminal view

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:14 pm

822. Malaysia airliner missing was created by the Feds (3/20/2014)

It was done to justify the coming airplane’s incident.

In my story, to frame me in fake money case, the Feds have to eliminate my relatives – they are all witnesses. In recent three years, each time the Feds planned a case, they arranged a cruise tour trip for my relatives. See “811. Cruise – a murder trap (1/18/2014)”. In that article, I revealed that each time for a trip, the Feds used to create an incident in advance – either an “engine room fire” in a cruise or a “boat sinking” or “food poisoning” to cover up the coming case as a common one – not particularly ralated to any individual person. So was this Malaysia Airliner’s accident.

Malaysia Airline MH370 disappeared on March 8. I think it was used to justify the coming airplane accident in later March. My wife said she was going to Philippine via Shanghai at the end of this month. This means the Feds has plotted a case in late March and arrange her a South East Asia air trip. My other relatives could be arranged in trip too at that time. Since they are all recruited by the Feds, they’ll have to follow the order of the Feds when it suddenly gives one.

That was why Malaysia airline was chosen. 1. Most victims are Chinese ethnic like my wife’s (or my rlatives’) 2. It was South East airline where my wife will fly.

I predict the missing plane crashed somewhere far away in deep south India ocean. The purpose is to eliminate any possible trace of a plot. That’s why MH370 changed its way dramatically to the west and tried to avoid any detection from the ground. Watch the map.
In turning point, north is Vietnam; east is Philippine; South is Malaysia and Indonesia. To west is the shortest way to Indian Ocean.

Forget those hijacker or suicide news. They are used to distract your views and to delay the searches. No hijackers or suicides have such intention to play hide and seek game at this time.

How could they do this? I allege it was the same way they did in 911 attack. Everyone knows the drone is very popular today. It’s a skilled technique to pilot a plane with set up computer data. (or even by remote control) With pre-set computer data, at the turning point, the auto pilot system took over the control of the plane. The pilot can do nothing with it even if they were alive at the time.

To drop an airplane is a rare event. This may indict the Feds has made a big plot in late March. Watch with your eyes with my story in your mind. Tomorrow is Friday, the day the Feds like to act. Because there are two extra days (week ends) for them to carry murder in jail.

823. Prepare for a nuke attack on New York (3/24/2014)

Other symptoms indicate the Feds have a big plot in this March.

As I always said, they will activate big terror attack to distract my case. One is a “terrorist nuke attack in New York”. (see #762 and #763) To justify it as a revenge of Al Qaida for the trial on their leader, there is:

Bin Laden son-in-law guilty, US tells New York jury

By Jennie MATTHEW 3/24/2014
His is the most high-profile Al-Qaeda trial to be heard in a US federal court rather than at Guantanamo Bay, which the White House has promised to close.

Abu Ghaith is most famous for appearing in a video with the Al-Qaeda mastermind the day after 19 hijackers killed nearly 3,000 people in New York, Washington.
He was arrested in Turkey in 2013 and sent to Jordan, where he was handed over to US custody. and Pennsylvania.
http://news.yahoo.com/bin-laden-son-law-guilty-us-tells-york-184223867.html

To prepare a trial, it used to be a long time. Those who are in Quantanamo – how long have they been detained? More than a decade. This man, arrested in Turkey in 2013, from extradition to be in New York court room in March, 2014, you can see how efficient it is. Because the Feds need a justification for a nuke terror attack in New York to cover up their plot. This is the same tactic that they created the mysterious Malaysia airline plane missing – to justify the coming air accident in South East Asia air route. (see last message #822)

The Feds plans to nuke New York to justify why so many people are sick and died with radiation related cancer. That they could blame the death on coming “Al Qaida nuke attack”.

use of micro-nukes to takedown the WTC complex — 9/11 through different eyes
NEW YORK CITY (INTELLIHUB)

The use of micro-nukes in the WTC complex on 9/11–the smoking gun

Dr. Ed Ward has documented what he believes is the use of micro-nukes on the World Trade Center complex attack that took place in September of 2001.

One of the smoking guns in this case is that over 5.3 billion pounds of steel was instantly turned into 2 billion pounds of dust, but that’s not all.

http://intellihub.com/use-micro-nukes-takedown-wtc-complex-911-different-eyes/

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:27 pm

824. Unusual snowstorm attack New York (3/30/2014)

It is late March now. East coast and New York is still attacked by snow storm. As a matter of fact, for more than three months, New York has been besieged by extra cold weather.

Springtime Snow 'Bomb' Takes Aim at Northeast
Saturday, 22 Mar 2014

According to AccuWeather, the storm could spread all the way from the Carolinas up the East Coast into Maine, and has the potential of dumping heavy snows along its path.
As a result, the Canadian Meteorologist Centre's GGEM says the snow could rank as one of New York City's deepest, dumping two feet of the white stuff by Wednesday.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/snow-bomb-northeast-US/2014/03/22/id/561117#ixzz2wuY9Ax5Q

This is planned to prevent people from going to New York. As I have alleged that the Feds is to activate a nuke bombing (or dirty bomb attack) in New York, partly to justify the unusual high rate of radiation related cancer caused by 911 attack, the main purpose is to distract Kat Sung’s case. Extra weather condition would keep people staying at home. That would reduce the casualty of a nuke attack and possible lawsuits thereafter.

That’s why we saw in recent years, New York has been suffered of extraordinary weather: over heat in summer; extra long cold weather; and rare hurricane (remember Hurricane Sandy?).

This March marked with some unusual events: 1. Convict of Bin Laden’s son in law in New York – to justify a revenge terrorist attack from Al Qaida. 2. Unusual snow storm – a method to reduce the casualty of that attack because it will be nuclear one. 3. Mysterious missing of Malaysia airline that is used to justify planned air accidents if the main plot going through.

825. How did they kill the crew and passengers (4/3/2014)

The media is busy to spread disinformation from the “strategy office” to confuse people that public neglected one key information from original news. MH 370 was climbing to 45,000 feet when it turned sharply to the west. The auto pilot system took over the control of the plane and open the passage of internal cabin to the outside air space. The low temperature and low air pressure as well as low oxygen at that altitude disabled all people(include pilots) inside the plane in seconds, then killed them all.

Radar Suggests Jet Shifted Path More Than Once
By MICHAEL FORSYTHE and MICHAEL S. SCHMIDTMARCH 14, 2014

Radar signals recorded by the Malaysian military appeared to show that the missing airliner climbed to 45,000 feet, above the approved altitude limit for a Boeing 777-200, soon after it disappeared from civilian radar and turned sharply to the west, according to a preliminary assessment by a person familiar with the data.

The radar track, which the Malaysian government has not released but says it has provided to the United States and China, showed that the plane then descended unevenly to 23,000 feet, below normal cruising levels, as it approached the densely populated island of Penang.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/15/world/asia/malaysia-military-radar.html?_r=0

This information revealed the killing of the crew and passengers started as soon as the plane was hijacked to a new track. The hijacker was the pre-set auto pilot system. Then it descended to below normal cruising level. At that time nobody was alive inside the plane and the only mission for the ghost plane was to elude the detection of ground radar as possible as it could and flied as far away as it could to make the search a difficult one. The following chart explained the odd track of MH 370.

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/73819000/gif/_73819704_malaysian_airliner_search_976map_250314_v3.gif
Gold will go $1,500/ounce recently - Page 5 _73819704_malaysian_airliner_search_976map_250314_v3

decompression

Altitude - Moderate Activity - Sitting Quietly

25 000 feet - 2 minutes - 3 minutes

28 000 feet - 1 minute - 1.5 minutes

30 000 feet - 45 seconds - 1.25 minutes

35 000 feet - 30 seconds - 45 seconds

40 000 feet - 18 seconds - 30 seconds

45,000 feet - ?? seconds - ?? seconds

http://www.reddit.com/r/MH370/comments/211qv0/time_of_useful_consciousness_at_40000_feet_in_a/

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:29 pm

826. Decompression – a method to kill (4/9/2014)

This is not the first time they used this method to create an air accident. The similar action they have done in 2005. Here I quote my article #352 wrote eight years ago:

352. Pre-psychological propaganda (10/22/05)

…….
Then Feds planned a big action day in September.(9/24) They also planned an elimination of my family members and arranged a trip accident for them. To make the accident not so unusual, Feds, too, prepared a series of airplane accidents to cover up it. In three weeks from 8/14 to 9/5, there were four big air accidents.

1. On 8/14, a Greece plane crashed near Athens, 121 killed.
2. On 8/16, a West Caribbean Airways plane crashed in Venezuela; 152 killed.
3. On 8/24, a TANS Peru plane crashed in the Amazon jungle, killing 37.
4. On 9/5, an Indonesian jetliner crashed in North Sumatra, killing at least 60 of passengers. (The above information were from news of the day.)

Among these air accidents, the Greek one was exactly the same method – with decompression to kill everyone on board the plane.

YAHOO NEWS:
Cypriot plane crashes near Athens, 121 killed
By Yannis Behrakis

A Cypriot airliner crashed into a mountainous area north of Athens on Sunday killing all 121 people on board after apparently suffering a loss of cabin pressure or oxygen.

"The pilot has turned blue," a passenger said in a mobile text message to his cousin, according to Greek television. "Cousin farewell, we're freezing." "

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?q=ALT.TV.LOST+FAQ+EDITION

In each plot to eliminate me, the Feds used to have planned accidental death for my relatives, either in trip by cruise or by air. I tried my best to record each plot. When the Malaysia airliner incident happened, I immediately recalled the 2005 case. In 2005, they created four air crashes in one month to impress public that air incident was not that unusual. This time they made it a mysterious missing so the topic could occupy a period of time in media to impress public. The purpose is to replace multiple crashes.

Supplementary to 826.

352. Pre-psychological propaganda (10/22/05)

On 7/7 and 7/21, there were bombings took place in London. It was a cover up operation to justify the plotted master bombing in US. To deceive the public that these were the work of Al Qaida. The unusual events happened in same day (July 21) may prove my allegation.(see #330)

Then Feds planned a big action day in September.(9/24) They also planned an elimination of my family members and arranged a trip accident for them. To make the accident not so unusual, Feds, too, prepared a series of airplane accidents to cover up it. In three weeks from 8/14 to 9/5, there were four big air accidents.

1. On 8/14, a Greece plane crashed near Athens, 121 killed.
2. On 8/16, a West Caribbean Airways plane crashed in Venezuela; 152 killed.
3. On 8/24, a TANS Peru plane crashed in the Amazon jungle, killing 37.
4. On 9/5, an Indonesian jetliner crashed in North Sumatra, killing at least 60 of passengers. (The above information were from news of the day.)

When I first heard of Greece accident, I only impressed by the mysterious situation (lack of oxygen, frozen) before its crash. But when the Peru air crash took place, I realize it might be an operation to cover up a coming air accident. My relatives were arranged in a trip between 9/10 and 9/17. If an accident happened, it would be easily added one more to the above list and wouldn't cause any notice. That's why I talked about this twice in 9/2 and 9/7. (see #339, 340)

Pre-psychological influence is a very important tactic Feds uses. We have seen scenes such like Lewinsky scandal, Wen Ho Lee's case, WMD in Iraq..... The recent one is the hurricane Katrina and Rita. Which mainly planned to justify for a high rising inflation. So media want us expecting a gas of 5.00/gallon because most of the oil platforms in the Gulf of Mexico were damaged by hurricane and so was for many oil refineries. That how much money would spend for the refugee and re-build.(e.g. 400,000 people live in the hotels and how much that costs for one day's rent) Now these kind of information are disappeared from media. Or proved to be exaggerated. What I see is the oil dropped below $60.00 a barrel.(10/26) Why, because the framed case went sour and Feds still must keep the interest rate as low as they can to maintain a high housing market.

If the framed case have went successfully, I believe you would meet another face of media. Then you would have believed that all that sudden jumping high inflation was caused by oil and the natural disaster.

The latest movement of propaganda activated by Feds is the Bird Flu. That's another psychological war to justify a new slaughter in the name of natural disaster. Watch how the media propaganda it under the command of Feds.

353. Hurricane (3) Chemical and Greece air accident (10/27/05)

When I said Hurricane Katrina and Rita were created by Feds for a framed case, there were sarcasms such like "You mean government has a weather machine?", or "to create a hurricane with a fan?". Those people, either are very ignorant, or most likely, to smear a truth on purpose. Government doesn't use an oven to produce a warm weather or use a fan to blow wind, just like they don't sprinkle the water to make an artificial rain. They use chemical. (see #218. Chemtrail and climate war)

Control climate generally means control the movement of air stream. By controlling area air pressure or temperature, people can build artificial air passage or air wall, (of course, invisible, but sometimes people saw the chemtrail in the sky) guide the air mass move to area they want. Either it is cold air mass, or warm air mass, or humid or dry air mass.
Now let's turn on to the crash of Greece air plane which I alleged one of four accidents done by intelligence. It caused my attention for its mysterious situation. Here are news about it.

Quote, "YAHOO NEWS:
Cypriot plane crashes near Athens, 121 killed
By Yannis Behrakis

A Cypriot airliner crashed into a mountainous area north of Athens on Sunday killing all 121 people on board after apparently suffering a loss of cabin pressure or oxygen.

"The pilot has turned blue," a passenger said in a mobile text message to his cousin, according to Greek television. "Cousin farewell, we're freezing." "

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?q=ALT.TV.LOST+FAQ+EDITION

Quote, "Greece Plane Crash Kills All Aboard

"Shortly before the crash, the jet pilots saw one of the airline pilots slumped unconscious over the controls, ...... Some Greek media reports said fighter pilots also could see oxygen masks dangling inside the cabin."

http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20050814052709990004&ncid=NWS00010000000001

What took place in the Greece plane seemed as follows: the cabin lost pressure, oxygen and temperature.

But it's a Boeing 737. One of the most advanced air craft. And the plane has a well designed oxygen supply and pressurization system. So far we have never heard any problem of the insulation broken which caused low pressure that killed the people on board. This was the only one.

A spokesman for the European Aviation Safety Agency, Daniel Holtgen, based in Cologne, Germany, said: "It is highly unlikely that the loss of cabin pressure alone would cause such an incident. There would have to be other contributing factors." (source, the above Yahoo News)

What were the other factors? It's a puzzle. Then it came the Katrina and Rita. In a TV news report about a research plane which flew over the hurricane, I caught what the researcher said. He said he couldn't believe it that the air pressure was incredible low outside the plane. It suddenly touched off my mind. I thought Feds spreading chemical to control the pressure of air to alter the weather. If the air pressure could be created so low to astonish the researcher, (it was in open air, air would flow from other area to refill) then what would have happened if it was in a closed cabin? I thought of the Greece plane.

I think it is a chemical which is easy to gasify and easy to react with the element part of air (either oxygen, nitrogen or carbon dioxide) and developed to another substance.(either liquid such like water, or solid) Air, after losing part of its element, has lost pressure. The chemical reaction also sucks heat.

A hurricane needs a warm air mass with rich water vapor. Ocean supplies it. A hurricane also needs big air pressure difference and temperature difference above it. This chemical supplies it. That's how an artificial hurricane developed.

When that chemical is used in a closed cabin. The low pressure and temperature it created will kill the people inside it. Oxygen may be exhausted as a component in the reaction. That's what happened in the Greece air plane.

I allege Feds used the same chemical in Greece air accident as they used in hurricane creation. It's not a coincidence when I said the four air accidents was a cover up operation of Feds and Katrina and Rita were created for the same framed case. (to be continued)

827. To frame a case by FISA? (4/13/2014)

Mr. Ge is my cousin. I talked about him in “805. Payment to informants (12/17/2013)”. I haven’t seen him for nearly twenty years. He and the family of his son will visit US for a week on 4/17. The destination of the trip is San Francisco and Yosemite National Park. I view it as another trap set up by the Feds after March plot – which was marked with mysterious missing of Malaysia airliner MH370. Cousin Ge has never been to the US. Normally, he should choose a trip to East Coast line of New York or West Coast line of Los Angles. People rarely choose Yosemite only in a trip from China.

My sisters and my brother knew Ge’s coming in advance. They will separately leave for a Europe trip or a Shanghai visit just before Ge’s arriving. It is very impolite in Chinese tradition. Obviously it was all arranged by the Feds – either Ge’s short visit of Yosemite or the trips of my siblings. The purpose is very clear – to push me to meet cousin Ge, I’m the only cousin of him in Bay Area when he comes.

Though I don’t know what kind of trick will they play this time, the FISA (Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act) rule is for sure applies. In my case, Chinese secret police used to be an accomplice of the Feds. You can see how easy to put a person under surveillance – by arranging a foreigner informant to meet the victim, they could legally get a warrant from FISA Court. Then to set up him in with a trap.

The Feds used to have informants to set up a case. I’m afraid they attempt to frame a case this time through a relative of mine.

Only 1% of So Called Terrorists Nabbed by the FBI Were Real
A larger number of arrestees, poor and powerless, were caught in FBI "Threat Factory" stings.
July 8, 2013

http://www.alternet.org/civil-liberties/fbis-terror-scam

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:04 pm

828. The tactic of the Feds – sub actions to cover up (4/20/2014)

There are two tactics the Feds used to use when they carry out a plot.
1. To create similar case to cover up the main one – make the core case a common one. It used to take place before the main action.
2. To create bigger case to distract public attention from the main case. It always happens at the same time with the main plot.

There was a typical sample in 2005 which was marked with 7/7 London bombing and Hurricane Katrina

1. 7/7/2005. Cover up case London bombing was used to justify the main bombing case in Washington of 9/24.

9/24/2005. A bombing plot in Washington when a big anti-war protest was held there. (The bombing hadn’t taken place because my constant revelation on their plot)
See “330. London bombing is a justification for coming US attack (7/27/05)”

2. From 8/14 to 9/5, Four airplanes crashed to justify the coming planned air accident.

In mid-September my parents and my siblings were arranged an East Coast trip. In later September my wife was arranged a South East trip. They were the targets.
I talked about my worry in “339. The September plot (9/2/05)”.

3. 8/28. Hurricane Katrina landed to justify the coming Hurricane Rita. Media blew the trumpet to propaganda that Hurricane Rita was shaping up to be one of the strongest Storms ever to hit the USA, exceeding even Katrina.

9/24. Hurricane Rita landed but not so strong as media predicted. Because my allegation in advance. The operation went soured. There was no necessity to create it the strongest Hurricane ever.

829. A disinformation to mislead public (4/24/2014)

Three days ago, there was such a news:

How jet stowaways can survive cold, lack of oxygen

By JUSTIN PRITCHARD 4/21/2014

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Despite the subzero temperatures and lack of oxygen, people can survive even a long journey in the wheel well of a jetliner. The latest example is a teenager who, according to authorities, stowed away on a 51/2-hour flight from San Jose, Calif., to Hawaii. While the number of known stowaway attempts is few, people have survived with surprising frequency.

http://news.yahoo.com/jet-stowaways-survive-cold-lack-oxygen-202510259.html

Did you notice something unusual of the topic of this news? It emphasizes that it’s not that cold and lack of oxygen in high altitude . Do you know why they had this news? I think it was a misinformation created by the mastermind of the missing Malaysia airliner MH370 at the purpose to discount my allegation that the people in MH370 were killed by decompression when it was hijacked by auto pilot system.

It was a swift response to my article “825. How did they kill the crew and passengers (4/3/2014)” and “826. Decompression – a method to kill (4/9/2014)”.

Even if they indeed carried out such a “stowaway” operation, it still won’t prove anything for them. Here I quote a comment:

JIm En espanol- Jaime2 hours ago

I am not familiar with this model of Boeing A/C, but on other models the air in the cabin is changed completely every two minutes, with the old heated air being discharged throught high volume outflow valves, in this case into the wheel wells. Since there was no evidence of frostbite it must be assumed that the temperature remained above a certain level, and also that there was enough oxygen to prevent death. The key here is the large volume of air being discharged.

http://news.yahoo.com/jet-stowaways-survive-cold-lack-oxygen-202510259.html

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Wed May 07, 2014 10:19 pm

830. Uninterruptible autopilot system (5/1/2014)

Someone argued that how a computerized auto pilot system could drive the plane to avoid the ground radar. That opinion based on that auto pilot system was a pre-set up program. The reality is that Boeing have installed “uninterruptible autopilot system” in its plane. Once triggered, no one on board will be able to deactivate the system. The aircraft was taken over by the ground controller. The system was originally developed to prevent air hijacking. But when the ground controller becomes criminal, the airliner can be hijacked for evil purpose. That’s what happened in 911. That’s what happened in MH370.

New autopilot will make another 9/11 impossible
03 March 2007

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/article7239653.ece/alternates/w460/hijackMOS0303_228x119.jpg
Gold will go $1,500/ounce recently - Page 5 HijackMOS0303_228x119
Once triggered, no one on board will be able to deactivate the system. Currently, all autopilots are manually switched on and off at the discretion of pilots.

The so-called 'uninterruptible autopilot system' - patented secretly by Boeing in the US last week - will connect ground controllers and security services with the aircraft using radio waves and global satellite positioning systems.

After it has been activated, the aircraft will be capable of remote digital control from the ground, enabling operators to fly it like a sophisticated model plane, manoeuvring it vertically and laterally.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/new-autopilot-will-make-another-911-impossible-7239651.html

831. S. Korea ferry tragedy was created by US intelligence too (5/5/2014)

It was done under similar tactic like the missing Malaysia airliner. The purpose was to justify another planned ship accident - My sisters were arranged a cruise trip in Europe (Italy) from 4/15 to 4/30 while the Korean ferry accident kills hundreds of people.

'Deeply Ashamed' Ferry Captain Among First to Abandon Ship
Good Morning America By JOOHEE CHO and DAN GOOD 4/17/2014

http://news.yahoo.com/deeply-ashamed-ferry-captain-among-first-abandon-ship-112032771--abc-news-topstories.html

The news about the Lee Jun-Seok (captain of Korean ferry) reminded me of another Italian one:

Captain 'Jumped Off Sinking Costa Concordia'

Francesco Schettino, who insists he fell into a lifeboat, is accused of abandoning the ship before all passengers were evacuated.
http://news.sky.com/story/1167011/captain-jumped-off-sinking-costa-concordia

Both men gave up their duty as captains to run for their own lives because they knew in advance it was a pre-planned accident and there would be a lot of deaths. None wanted to be a sacrifice of the plot.

In Chinese media I learned that Lee Jun-Seok was a replacement of the original ferry captain. That was an important clue. I then had a google search for more detail. The words I entered were: “S. Korea ferry sink captain vacation”. There were so many news – all of them were from mainstream media – but none talked about Lee was a temporary replacement. I tried to change the words into “former captain vacation”, “captain on leave”, all the efforts failed. At last I enter the words this way: “captain vacation S. Korea ferry sink”. Then the news came – with none from mainstream media, some from foreign news such like Chinese of Korean.

The ferry's captain who had gone on vacation was replaced by a substitute surnamed Lee, who the ship's operator Chonghaejin Marine claimed is a veteran with eight years of experience on the Incheon-Jeju Island route.

http://www.newkerala.com/news/2014/fullnews-40335.html

The Sewol Tragedy: 10 Things That Could Have Changed Everything

1. The missing captain

The real captain for the ferry Sewol was on vacation at the time and not on board. Thus, another captain took on the job. There is a good chance that if the original captain were on the ferry, nothing would have gone wrong. Of course, no one could have predicted the future.

6. The crew and a different captain

Another captain was filling in for the main captain of Sewol, who was on vacation. Nonetheless, the substitute turns out that he also has had a lot of experience as a captain. So how could something like this happen? Unfortunately, the captain was not at the helm when the ferry began to sink. Instead, it was a 25-year-old crew member with only one-year of experience who was steering. So what did this "captain" do? Apparently, not much. He was one of the very first to abandon the ship.

http://www.9korea.com/articles/sewol-tragedy-10-things-that-could-have-changed-everything/

My google search experience shows a mind control. If I hadn’t read Chinese newspaper, I might have missed that important clue that Lee was a temporary replacement. The mastermind of the created accident also control mainstream media (or google search) to block some information from the public and lead people to the way they want you to follow.

Supplementary to 831.

811. Cruise – a murder trap (1/18/2014)

Since the Feds (FBI and DEA) planted the isotope money (radioactive twenty dollars notes) on me through B (my brother in law), they planned murder plot on my relatives because they are witnesses. A major method is to create a cruise incident. The Feds arranged four cruises trip for them in recent three years.

1. “This time the Feds arranged a 7 night Western Caribe - holiday cruise for my family, dated from Dec. 19 to Dec. 26. 2010” See story at #656.

One month before the plot, they created a fire case to justify the coming incident.

Carnival cruise ship ends nightmare trip with engine room fire, passengers reveal horror stories
By Lukas I. Alpert AND Aliyah Shahid / November 11, 2010,

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/carnival-cruise-ship-ends-nightmare-trip-engine-room-fire-passengers-reveal-horror-stories-article-1.453985#ixzz2qiMlwM7z

2. “July 2011. My brother and sisters have a boat trip this time in Europe.” See #675.

Fire was not enough to kill. They sunken a tourist fishing boat at same month of the plot.

Some Bay Area Survivors Of Capsized Fishing Boat Return Home

July 8, 2011
NOVATO (KCBS) – Some of the Bay Area survivors of the ill-fated tourist fishing boat that sunk in the Sea of Cortez Sunday have returned home.
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2011/07/08/two-bay-area-survivors-of-capsized-fishing-boat-return-home/

3. “My mother, my sisters and brother and their families, are arranged for a trip to Hawaii in the end of October. 2012” See #740

A tourist fishing boat was too small. The Feds upgraded the murder model to a cruise ship that caught eyeballs of the world.

Captain Held After Cruise Ship Capsizes
15 January 2012

A major rescue operation was launched after the liner, which was carrying 4,234 people, began sinking near the island of Giglio,

http://news.sky.com/story/917454/captain-held-after-cruise-ship-capsizes

4. “My wife and my relatives are having a Mexico cruise trip from 1/5 to 1/9, 2014.” See # 809.

Big case impressed people longer. Two months before another plot, the Feds talked about that capsized ship to remind people sunken cruise ship was not a rare event.

Costa Concordia Captain Allegedly 'Jumped Off' Sinking Ship, On Trial For Manslaughter
Agence France Presse | Posted: 11/11/2013

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/11/concordia-captain-jumped-off-ship_n_4253884.html

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Sun May 18, 2014 9:06 pm

832. The ability to black hole a Boeing craft (5/12/2014)

As a matter of fact, it was impossible that a Boeing being hijacked by terrorists because it was equipped with uninterruptible auto pilot system. When such things happened, the pilot would covertly activate the system to alert the ground security service. The odd thing is not much people knew there was such a system existed. Most absurd was that when MH370’s missing became a hot topic, nobody talked about uninterruptible auto pilot system. It became a forbidden area for mainstream media.

If you doubt me why I concluded that MH 370 case was created by the US intelligence, my reason is pretty simple. Who control uninterruptible auto pilot system? Who have the information of ground radar so MH370 could skirt them?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BivEQC_CAAAThXj.jpgGold will go $1,500/ounce recently - Page 5 BivEQC_CAAAThXj

#MH370 route seems carefully chosen to skirt edges of FIRs (Flight Information Regions).

http://bit.ly/OetHfj pic.twitter.com/vhhUy5dSU1

833. The South Korea airliner crash in 2013 (5/16/2014)

On July 6, 2013, an Asiana airliner crashed in San Francisco airport.

The flight, which originated in Shanghai China before stopping in Seoul en route to San Francisco, carried 61 U.S. citizens, 77 South Koreans and 141 Chinese.

Similar to the missing Malaysia air craft MH370, most passengers on crafts were Chinese ethnic. Either the destination or the origin of the flights were China. The airliner’s company, however, were from small Asia countries.

I notice this because the flight route of Asiana was the one my wife had taken when she went to Shanghai and San Francisco is the airport my relatives used to use when they have a trip. I allege the Feds continueously create new traffic accidents in their murder case on my family members.

Lee Kang Kuk, a 46-year-old pilot who was landing the big jet for his first time at San Francisco, "stated it was very difficult to perform a visual approach with a heavy airplane."

Though Lee was an experienced pilot with the Korea-based airline, he was a trainee captain in the 777, with less than 45 hours in the jet. He had not piloted an airliner into San Francisco since 2004, according to NTSB investigator Bill English.

Lee insisted in interviews that he had been blinded during a critical instant before the botched landing by a piercing light from outside the aircraft. NTSB investigators repeatedly probed him about the light, but he was unable to pinpoint its origin or how it precisely affected him.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/asiana-airlines-pilot-nervous-deadly-crash-san-francisco-article-1.1544318#ixzz31uGsAxS3

When a South Korea ferry sunk last month and news reported that the ferry captain was a substitution to the original one,(see #831), I recalled the air crash in San Francisco last year. Was that another coincidence that the craft captain was a new trainee?

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Gold will go $1,500/ounce recently - Page 5 Empty 834. Small countries became sacrifice in US plots (5/23/2014)

Post  katsung47 Thu May 29, 2014 11:18 pm

834. Small countries became sacrifice in US plots (5/23/2014)

In 1983, a South Korea passenger airplane KAL 007 was shot down in Russia.

A few years ago, after former Soviet Union had collapsed, I came across with an analysis of that incident. The article said the Korean pilots couldn’t make such a big mistake to diverge the normal flight path. It alleged it was a plot that Pentagon used it to test air defense of Soviet Union. It was cold war time. I believe so. The original path was mostly over the ocean. The deviation track went over Kamchatka Peninsula. That is a big land. Pilots couldn’t miss it.

1983: Korean Air Lines Flight 007 Shot Down By Soviet Fighter Plane

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9c/KAL007.svg

It was discovered later the crew either did not switch from HEADING to INS or else attempted to switch but the computer did not transition from INERTIAL NAVIGATION ARMED to INS mode because the aircraft had already deviated off track by more than the 7.5 nautical miles (13.9 km) tolerance permitted by the inertial navigation computer. In both scenarios, the autopilot remained in the HEADING mode, and the problem was not detected by the crew. As a result KAL 007 began to diverge from its proper flight path and missed its waypoints by many miles until it overflew the restricted airspace of the Soviet Kamchatka peninsula on the morning of 1 September 1983 and crossed the Sea of Okhotsk north of the Kuril Islands instead of passing hundreds of miles to the south.

http://www.politics.ie/forum/history/215438-1-september-1983-korean-air-lines-flight-007-shot-down-soviet-fighter-plane.html

People didn’t believe the Feds would sacrifice civilian lives for their strategic benefit at that time. The 911 attack later proved they would even sacrifice American’s lives if they thought it was necessary. I think the Asiana airliner crash in San Francisco of 2013, Malaysia’s missing MH370, and the ferry sinking in South Korea in April 2014 were all belong to this category. Most of these disasters related to South Korea. That indicates a small country has to pay a big price when it depends on US. I think US intelligence has infiltrated all levels of South Korea society.

835. Uninterruptible Auto Pilot System (5/27/2014)

Malaysia releases satellite data on missing jet
By EILEEN NG and CHRIS BRUMMITT 5/27/2014

http://news.yahoo.com/malaysia-releases-satellite-data-missing-jet-043556329.html

None released data will be helpful for investigation as the criminal that caused the missing of MH370 also control the satellite information. Do you think they will expose themselves? Anyone with common sense which one has the ability to make a Boeing with 300 people in it disappear without trace.

Former P.M. of Malaysia says:

BOEING TECHNOLOGY – WHAT GOES UP MUST COME DOWN
May18th 2014
Written by chedet

……

3. MH370 is a Boeing 777 aircraft. It was built and equipped by Boeing. All the communications and GPS equipment must have been installed by Boeing. If they failed or have been disabled Boeing must know how it can be done. Surely Boeing would ensure that they cannot be easily disabled as they are vital to the safety and operation of the plane.

4. A search on the Internet reveals that Boeing in 2006 received a US patent for a system that, once activated, removes all control from pilots to automatically return a commercial airliner to a pre-determined landing location.

5. The Flightglobal.com article by John Croft, datelined Washington DC (1st December, 2006) further mentioned “The ‘uninterruptible’ autopilot would be activated – either by pilot, by on board sensors, or even remotely by radio or satellite links by government agencies like the Central Intelligence Agency, if terrorists attempt to gain control of the flight deck”.
6. Clearly Boeing and certain agencies have the capacity to take over “uninterruptible control” of commercial airliners of which MH370 B777 is one.
…..

11. For some reason the media will not print anything that involves Boeing or the CIA. I hope my readers will read this.

http://chedet.cc/?p=1361#more-1361

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:23 pm

836. Google censorship (6/3/2014)

In late April, there was a news:

Google+ chief's resignation sparks questions about Google's social media efforts
By Dan Nakaso
Posted: 04/25/2014

MOUNTAIN VIEW -- Google+, which has struggled to gain traction against social networking behemoth Facebook, has lost its leader and co-founder, leaving industry analysts to wonder about the future of Google's foray into social media.

On his Google+ account Thursday, Vic Gundotra, Google senior vice president for social, offered no explanation for his departure after eight years and gave no indication where he will end up next.
http://www.mercurynews.com/business/ci_25639814/google-chiefs-resignation-sparks-questions-about-googles-social

I post in a few forums of Google+. It’s somewhere I still got some responses from other members. Ten days later, on May 5th, I got a warning after I posting new article in Google+:

“This post violates our policies; it's visible only to you.” Though they didn’t specify the policy I offended, I know it’s for “spamming’. Because I post same article in many other web sites. Since my article tells truth and it used to be proved correct later, the Feds are afraid of it. They couldn’t find a reason to censor it, they create an absurd excuse – “spamming.” Anyone with common sense knows it is only an excuse as my article is not commercial for commodities but political opinion.

I speculate that Mr. Vic Gundotra resigned to oppose the new censorship rules. It’s too coincident on timing of his resignation and the censorship warning on my post. The censorship is disgusting thing so the news “offered no explanation for his departure”.

If my speculation is correct, then in US there are still people who have positive value of civil rights and moral sense.

837. The Feds go rogue in censorship (6/7/2014)

The technique “the article is visible only to poster” is a malicious way of censorship. The poster thought his article were seen by other members because he could see it while others didn’t. Anyway, Google is a big firm. It gives a warning when it adopts such a malicious technique. Many other web sites may have carried out such policy without a notice. That’s worse.

Some sites were straight. Here are cases took place early this year.

11/18/2013

You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

http://whitewomenblackmen.com/forum/index.php

1/13/2014

You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

http://www.davidleerothfans.com/board/forum.php

1/13/2014

Sorry katsung47, you are banned from using this forum!
2 posts and you have already proved that nuts are more sane.
This ban is not set to expire.

http://www.sksboards.com/smf/index.php?board=37.0

They even use same words in notice. It means the Feds have infiltrated all these internet sites and control the forums with their own puppets. They think they are above the law. They ban without a reason and “the ban is not set to expire”. What a rogue.

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:12 pm

838. Iraq crisis (6/14/2014)

All of a sudden, Iraq is in crisis. The second biggest city is fallen. Baghdad is threatened.

Iraqi soldiers, police drop weapons, flee posts in portions of Mosul

CNN, Fri June 13, 2014

"I only ... saw armed people, but not Iraqi military," said resident Firas al-Maslawi of his drive through Mosul on Tuesday. "There was no presence of any government forces on the streets, the majority of their posts destroyed and manned by (Islamist militants)."

The numerous reports of police and soldiers running from their posts in Mosul raised the prospect that the Iraqi government did not either have the will or resources to win this and other fights.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/10/world/meast/iraq-violence/

Iraqi security forces, trained by Pentagon for years and well equipped with helicopters, tanks and armoured cars, vastly outnumber the jihadists, suddenly melted down in the face of ISIL rebels.

Consider Al Qaeda jihadists are created and supported by the US to deal with its dislikes (such like Libya’s Gaddafi and Syria’s Assad) and the current Iraq government is a puppet set up by US in Iraq war, both sides are US’ assets. I think it’s a drama conducted by the US. You can see the leadership of Iraqi troops gave up the city without any fight.

ISIS butchers leave 'roads lined with decapitated police and soldiers'

BySam Greenhilland Jill Reillyand Kieran Corcoran 12 June 2014

According to bitter Iraqi foot soldiers, their commanders slipped away in the night rather than mount a defence of the city.

One said: ‘Our leaders betrayed us. The commanders left the military behind. When we woke up, all the leaders had left.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2655977/ISIS-militants-march-Baghdad-trademark-bullet-head-gets-way-control-north.html#ixzz34ZB9A5qo

US inside group used to create a case, with which to ask for more power and money. E.g. the 911 attack has been created to get Patriot Act and two wars in Mid-East. What is it now for this Iraq crisis?

839. Iraqi crisis created to save dollar (6/18/2014)
In early June, Russia switches the oil payment from dollars to Euros.

Gazprom Signs Agreements to Switch from Dollars to Euros

Global Research, June 07, 2014

Gazprom Neft had signed additional agreements with consumers on a possible switch from dollars to euros for payments under contracts, the oil company’s head Alexander Dyukov told a press conference.

“Additional agreements of Gazprom Neft on the possibility to switch contracts from dollars to euros are signed. With Belarus, payments in rubles are agreed on,” he said.

Dyukov said nine of ten consumers had agreed to switch to euros.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/gazprom-signs-agreements-to-switch-from-dollars-to-euros/5386049

This is very important news. If people starting to abandon the dollar, US will be hurt seriously in economy. Yet the news was little reported by the mainstream media. Several days later, the ISIL rebel in Iraq activates an offensive. The puppet Iraqi government retreats without any resistance. As a result, the oil price goes up.

Oil prices spike as Iraq violence flares
By Mark Thompson @MarkThompsonCNN June 12, 2014

Oil prices spiked Thursday to levels not seen in nine months as escalating violence in Iraq sparked worries about crude exports.

Light crude oil futures touched $106 a barrel, up nearly 2% and the highest price since September 2013.

http://money.cnn.com/2014/06/12/news/oil-prices-iraq/

Since the money used in most oil trading is dollar, the higher oil price will force the buyer to keep more dollar in bank as purchasing power. It’s a big amount if future option is included. Manipulating oil price becomes a strategy to save the dollar. Iraq is a big country of oil production and exportation. Its political stability has huge influence to oil price. US has turned it into a switch to adjust the oil price.

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:28 pm

840. US keeps Iraq a battle field to adjust oil price (6/25/2014)

Since the recent Iraq crisis created by the US is to save dollar, US will maintain the current situation unchanged. A US craft carrier has been deployed in Mid-East, no air attack has done so far.

Analysis: Obama plan leaves Iraq mostly on its own

By LARA JAKES 6/20/2014

http://news.yahoo.com/analysis-obama-plan-leaves-iraq-mostly-own-040646350.html

Three hundred US military advisors were sent to Iraq. Their role likely is to instruct Iraqi troops to retreat from cities or oil fields when they want the oil price to go up. Or vice versa.

The US will turn Iraq into another battle field. Let Arabs fight Arabs. Decades ago, it was Saddam's Iraq vs. Iran. Now it will be Sunni's Iraq, Saudi, Qarda vs. Shiiti Iraq, Iran.

That's a strategy it used to play, just like it manipulates Democrats and Republicans in domestic politics.

How the US is Arming Both Sides of the Iraqi Conflict

By Tyler Durden

Global Research, June 13, 2014

http://www.globalresearch.ca/how-the-us-is-arming-both-sides-of-the-iraqi-conflict/5386926

841. GDP cheating (6/29/2014)

How the government cheat you on GDP of 1st quarter of 2014.

1. Apr 30, 2014. They said it increased 0.1%.
2. May 29, 2014. They said it decreased 1.0%.
3. Jun 25, 2014. They said it decreased 2.9%.

U.S. First Quarter Gross Domestic Product (Text)

By Chris Middleton Apr 30, 2014

Following is the text of the Gross Domestic Product report from the Commerce Department:

Real gross domestic product -- the output of goods and services produced by labor and property located in the United States -- increased at an annual rate of 0.1 percent in the first quarter (that is, from the fourth quarter of 2013 to the first quarter of 2014), according to the “advance” estimate released by the Bureau of Economic Analysis. In the fourth quarter, real GDP increased 2.6 percent.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-04-30/u-s-first-quarter-gross-domestic-product-text-.html
------------------------------

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT: FIRST QUARTER 2014 (SECOND ESTIMATE)
MAY 29, 2014
Lisa Mataloni: (202) 606-5304 (GDP) gdpniwd@bea.gov

Real gross domestic product -- the output of goods and services produced by labor and property located in the United States -- decreased at an annual rate of 1.0 percent in the first quarter according to the "second" estimate released by the Bureau of Economic Analysis.

http://www.bea.gov/newsreleases/national/gdp/2014/pdf/gdp1q14_2nd.pdf

----------------------
U.S. economy collapses in first quarter, but growing again

By Lucia Mutikani 6/25/2014
WASHINGTON (Reuters) -

The Commerce Department said on Wednesday gross domestic product fell at a 2.9 percent annual rate, the sharpest decline in five years, instead of the 1.0 percent pace it had reported last month.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/u-economy-contracts-2-9-123534819.html

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:46 pm

842. GDP cheating to assure a prosperous stock market (7/6/2014)

Although the GDP of the first quarter of 2014 is the sharpest decline in five years, another index of economy goes in contrary way. The Dow Jones index reaches its history high(over 17,000) on July 3, 2014. Since April – despite the poor economy that GDP suffered a big loss – the stock market remains in high level. Obviously, the ruler of this country is planning a rising stock market trap. They don’t want the bad news of fallen GDP to interrupt their plan. Then we saw this dramatic GDP cheating opera. They deliberately put the original report of first quarter GDP having 0.1% increase. That’s the minimum unit to separate two thorough different worlds – positive and negative. With this small 0.1%, people thought the US economy was still increasing, though at the cliff of recession. With other cheating method and propaganda, they keep Americans in a dream that US economy is going to prosperous. Here is how Dow Jones index kept rushing to its recent peak – watch the timing (from April to June) while actually economy is in recession.

Dow Highest Closing Record

The Dow historical closing high is 16,947.08 set June 20, 2014. Normally, investors say "sell in May," but that's why you can't time the market. The Dow is on a winning streak, after falling to 15,372.80 on February 3. Here's this year's streak:

•16,945.92 on June 10
•16,943.10 on June 9
•16,924.28 on June 6
•16,836.11 on June 5
•16,743.63 on June 2
• 16,717.17 on May 30
•16,715.44 on May 13
•16,695.47 on May 12
•16,583.34 on May 9
•16,580.84 on April 30

Be noticed that April 30 was the day they gave original report of the first quarter GDP. Could you see from this chart how they build this upward ladder to lure innocent people in to join this “rush to pick up the peak fruit” movement?

843. Psychological trick (7/10/2014)

All the three claimed figures of the first quarter GDP were meticulously selected to make it a smooth cheating.

1. They said it increased 0.1%. A minimum number of 0.1 to make it a positive increase.
2. They said it decreased 1.0%. 1 is the smallest integer, next to 1 is 0. So they hint it’s a smallest decrease.
3. They said it decreased 2.9%. People know the merchants used to price the merchandise at 99 cents. It’s a psychological gimmick. They used the same trick to avoid an upper numerical grade.

They split the decrease number in three gradual decreasing number, buffered the impact on people psychologically. With other cheating method, they successfully push the stock market to history high while US economy is in recession.
They invent another method to calculate the unemployment and say It is only 6.1% right now. They told you so while actually one third of Americans are unemployed.

People in government lie to us because they can

When faced with the highest levels of unemployment in American History why does the government trumpet a falling unemployment rate?

By Dr. Robert Owens

(INTELLIHUB) –
The Corporations Once Known as the Mainstream Media regales us with oxymoronic statements such as, “Despite the unemployment rate plummeting, more than 92 million Americans remain out of the labor force.” The Great Recession grinds on in the lives of everyday working people while our leaders talk about a recovery that only benefits them and their cronies.

http://intellihub.com/people-in-government-lie-to-us-because-they-can/

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:41 pm

844. To save the dollar by hitting the Euro (7/17/2014)

Someone argues,
Originally Posted by imaginethat
Russia is the world's largest exporter of oil. Any increase in the price of oil benefits Russia.

That’s true. But oil price is the fastest way to adjust the demand of the dollar. We saw then the Euro – an alternative to the dollar, is threatened.

Portugal bank crisis shakes investor confidence
By Brigitte HagemannJuly 10, 2014

Lisbon (AFP) - Fears over the health of Portugal's largest listed bank, Banco Espirito Santo, sent its shares into freefall Thursday, shaking stock markets in Lisbon and across Europe and even the Atlantic.

http://news.yahoo.com/portugals-financial-system-weak-pockets-imf-182844328.html

Euro is the reserve currency next to the dollar. When dollar is weak that oil buyers have to use Euros for payment to Russian oil, what if Euro’s value is threatened? Similar situation had acted four years ago when US had a financial crisis (the bankruptcy of Leman Brothers caused by sub-prime loan collapse), US resolved it by introducing the Greek financial crisis.

Wall St. Helped to Mask Debt Fueling Europe’s Crisis

By LOUISE STORY, LANDON THOMAS Jr. and NELSON D. SCHWARTZ

Published: February 13, 2010
Wall Street tactics akin to the ones that fostered subprime mortgages in America have worsened the financial crisis shaking Greece and undermining the euro by enabling European governments to hide their mounting debts.

As worries over Greece rattle world markets, records and interviews show that with Wall Street’s help, the nation engaged in a decade-long effort to skirt European debt limits. One deal created by Goldman Sachs helped obscure billions in debt from the budget overseers in Brussels.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/14/business/global/14debt.html?partner=rss&emc=rss&_r=0

If the high oil price would benefit enemy Russia, then US has to dig into the foundation of ally’s wallet. Last time the ignition was Greece, this time it is Portugal.

845. Another way to weaken the Euro (7/21/2014)

The energy supply of Europe is heavily dependent on Russia. About one third to 40% of its natural gas and oil are imported from Russia. One important gas pipe is inside Ukraine. If there is a turmoil in Ukraine, the gas supply to Europe will be affected. The economy of Europe would be weakened, so be the Euro. That’s why we saw an upheaval in Ukraine.

Ron Paul Defends Russia After Malaysian Plane Crash
By Colin Campbell Jul 21, 2014,

One of those unreported things, Paul claimed in his weekly "Texas Straight Talk" column, was the United States' own responsibility for destabilizing the region. Ukraine is currently embroiled in violent conflict between the Ukrainian government and the pro-Russian separatists.

"They will not report that the crisis in Ukraine started late last year, when EU and US-supported protesters plotted the overthrow of the elected Ukrainian president, Viktor Yanukovych.

Without US-sponsored 'regime change,' it is unlikely that hundreds would have been killed in the unrest that followed. Nor would the Malaysian Airlines crash have happened," Paul wrote.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ron-paul-defends-russia-malaysian-151731466.html

Here EU used to be a follower of the US. I think the Europeans have sensed the coming danger the US will bring to them. German is a major power of EU. Recently, German has twice revealed two US spy cases and eventually expelled a CIA intelligence official. That’s unusual.

Germany Demands Top U.S. Intelligence Officer Be Expelled
Posted 10 July 2014 - 07:36 PM

BERLIN — Germany’s relations with the United States plunged to a low point Thursday, with the government demanding the expulsion of the chief American intelligence official stationed here because, it said, Washington has refused to cooperate with German inquiries into United States intelligence activities.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/11/world/europe/germany-expels-top-us-intelligence-officer.html?_r=1

I would say German has sensed (or with its state ability, having the intelligence) that US would sacrifice European’s economy by creating a crisis in Europe. It could be terror attack; or war. The deportation of US intelligence official is just a warning or protest of disagreement. Several days later, Malaysia airliner MH17 was down in Ukraine.

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:24 pm

846. The divert flight path (7/28/2014)

Evidence shows that MH17 was arranged from its original flight path over to a war zone where it was shot down.

MH17 Verdict: Real Evidence Points to US-Kiev Cover-up of Failed “False Flag”

By 21st Century Wire         Global Research, July 25, 2014

MH17: A Doomed Flight Path

A Malaysian Airlines spokesman has already confirmed that, for some unknown reason, Kiev-based Ukrainian Air Traffic Control (ATC) ordered MH17 off of its original flight path along the international air route, known as L980.

Most likely, this order was given to pilots while MH17 was still in Polish air space. L980 is one of the most popular and most congested air routes in the world, as well as a key link between major international hubs in Europe, like London Heathrow, Amsterdam Schiphol, and Frankfurt, and Asian destinations, like Singapore, Mumbai, Hong Kong and Kuala Lumpur.

Gold will go $1,500/ounce recently - Page 5 MH-17-FLight-Path
http://21stcenturywire.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/MH-17-FLight-Path.jpg  

As MH17 moved into Ukrainian air space, it was moved approximately 300 miles north of its usual route - putting it on a new course, flying directly over a war zone – a dangerous area that’s hosted a number of downed military craft over the previous 3 weeks.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/mh17-verdict-real-evidence-points-to-us-kiev-cover-up-of-failed-false-flag/5393317

Puppet Ukraine censored the air traffic control recordings.

Kiev Censors MH17 Air Traffic Control Recordings
Security services confiscated tapes immediately after incident
by Paul Joseph Watson | July 22, 2014

Why has Kiev failed to release recordings from air traffic control tapes which could prove what happened to Malaysia Airlines Flight 17? Ukrainian security services confiscated the tapes immediately after the incident

http://www.infowars.com/kiev-censors-mh17-air-traffic-control-recordings/

The case is similar to the shooting down case of “KAL 007” 30 years ago. I talked about it at” 834. Small countries became sacrifice in US plots (5/23/2014)”

In 1983, a South Korea passenger airplane KAL 007 was shot down in Russia.

A few years ago, after former Soviet Union had collapsed, I came across with an analysis of that incident. The article said the Korean pilots couldn’t make such a big mistake to diverge the normal flight path. It alleged it was a plot that Pentagon used it to test air defense of Soviet Union. It was cold war time. I believe so. The original path was mostly over the ocean. The deviation track went over Kamchatka Peninsula. That is a big land. Pilots couldn’t miss it.

847. Puppets show to save the dollar (8/1/2014)

The MH17 crash was obviously an attempt to draw Europe into a war crisis in Ukraine. As a result, Euro goes down wards.

Ukraine Tensions See Euro Come off Boil

LONDON — Jul 22, 2014, 11:56 AM ET

By PAN PYLAS Associated Press

The euro fell Tuesday to its lowest level against the dollar this year amid concerns that the downing of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 will prompt a bigger freeze in relations between the European Union and Russia.

The deterioration in relations between the two sides has worked against the euro, which is used by 18 EU countries. The crisis in Ukraine has given traders an opportunity to sell the euro, which had been at multiyear highs against the dollar despite the muted economic recovery in the eurozone and low interest rates.

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory/ukraine-tensions-finally-euro-off-boil-24663139

Russia wants buyers to abandon the dollar and use the Euro for its oil. Ukraine crisis forces traders to sell the Euro. That’s how US to save its dollar – by creating war crisis.

Moreover, there is a turmoil in Libya lately. Libya is an oil rich country. The upheaval there not only push up the oil price, but also hurt economy of European countries. It’s not a coincidence.

US Evacuates Embassy In Libya Amid Clashes
By Matthew Lee  July 26, 2014

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The United States shut down its embassy in Libya on Saturday and evacuated its diplomats to neighboring Tunisia under U.S. military escort amid a significant deterioration in security in Tripoli as fighting intensified between rival militias, the State Department said.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/us-evacuates-embassy-in-libya

When there were “dictators”, the media blew the trumpet for “democracy”, “color revolution”, “Arab spring”. After the fall of the dictatorship, what left over are all US assets: ISIS, Iraq’s Maliki puppet government, rival militias (include Al Qaida) in Libya. Now you rarely hear the angry cry for justice although those agents are more cruel than the “dictators” – they are bombing civilians; beheading P.O.W. and doing religious extinction. Because all those puppets are working for the same master.

The puppets now are acting war shows in Iraq, Libya and Ukraine(where only Russia is the real enemy), all for one purpose, to save the dollar from collapse.

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:24 pm

848. The crashes of MH17 and MH370 serve for one purpose (8/8/2014)

US has locked two strategy enemies – Russia and China. Both are the threats to the dollar.

The tactic to deal with these two enemies is to weaken them by war.

China has conflicts with its neighbor countries. It has territory problem with Japan in East China Sea and with Vietnam and Philippine in South China Sea. China blames US standing at the side of these three countries. Malaysia has territory problem with China in South China Sea too but it keeps friendship with China. To push Malaysia to join the anti-China front in Asia, MH370 case was created. The mysterious disappearance of the passengers would create a long lasting demanding for the victims from China side because most victims were Chinese citizens. (That is why MH370 case was produced as a mysterious disappearance not an evident crash) Anyhow, China and Malaysia might have realized the plot and haven’t made it a crisis.

The Ukraine crisis started in February when a civil turmoil happened which caused the stepping down of pro-Russia President Yanukovych. The result is there is an upheaval in East Ukraine. Since Russia and Europe both have interest in Ukraine, a war between the two is easy to be ignited. The shooting down of MH17 was created as an ignition. MH17 was well selected – like MH370 – for its passengers. Most of victims in MH17 were Dutch. Holland is a major country of EU and NATO. If Holland is infuriated, the possibility of a covert war between EU and Russia in Ukraine is greatly increased.

I think US is the mastermind of the incidents of MH17 and MH370. The purpose is to push Russia and China into wars with their neighbor countries to weaken them.
See my analysis on MH370: from #822 to #835.
See my analysis on MH17: from #844 to #847.

849. Ebola spreading is a bio attack (8/12/2014)

The recent outbreak of Ebola epidemic is a bio attack. It plays the same role as SARS to create a public panic which finally will cause a heavy economic damage. The target aims at E.U.. The main project is to create a conflict between E.U. and Russia in Ukraine crisis. E.U. and Russia all realize it and are trying to avoid such a confrontation. The shooting down of MH17 was one of the efforts. To push the reluctant E.U. countries to step up the confrontation with Russia, US activate the Ebola attack. It’s a whipping, a blackmail. If you don’t do to my way, you’ll be suffered an epidemic. Your economy will be damaged.

The bird flu virus and Ebola virus, are the secret weapons of Pentagon because so far the outside world has no effective medicine to deal with them.

Weaponized Ebola Virus Info

Filoviruses like Ebola have been of interest to the Pentagon since the late 1970s, mainly because Ebola and its fellow viruses have high mortality rates — in the current outbreak, roughly 60 percent to 72 percent of those who have contracted the disease have died — and its stable nature in aerosol make it attractive as a potential biological weapon.

http://lunaticoutpost.com/showthread.php?tid=453171

The source of Ebola was well selected. Watch the map, Guinea, Liberia, Nigeria and Sierra Leone are below West Europe, then it goes north to Spain. The dead Spanish priest indicates E.U. would be the target.

Of course, to get rid of being suspected as the original source of Ebola spreader. US got two American aid workers being contaminated with the Ebola. Both recovered from the deadly disease. It means US has developed the Ebola vaccine already. Nobody will start a bio war that would also hit himself unless he has had effective cure medicine already. That’s why there was such a comic that WHO demanded the drug but US said it’s too early as it was still in test. The possible production will be in next year.

They won't let out the new drug before they seeing the result of this bio attack - the economic crisis in Europe. That likely will happen in September.

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:15 pm

850. Plot to frame Russia in shooting down of MH17 failed (8/19/2014)

There is a silence in Western media about the crash of MH17, compare to the noise they made at original hours when MH17 was shot down when the evidence shows there were 30mm bullet holes on fuselage of MH17. The bullet couldn’t reach altitude of 32,000 feet from ground that’s common sense.

First Examination of Malaysian MH-17 Cockpit Photo Shows Ukraine Government Shot that Plane Down

By Eric Zuesse 7/31/2014
On July 30th, a German pilot headlined at anderweltonline, "Shocking Analysis of the 'Shooting Down' of Malaysian MH17," and he provided the first public analysis of the photos that were available immediately after the disaster, of the plane's cockpit, and of a wing.

http://www.opednews.com/articles/First-Examination-of-Malay-by-Eric-Zuesse-Activism-Anti-War_Obama-Administration_Peace_War_President-Barack-Obama-POTUS-140731-170.html

Be noticed it’s from a Germany pilot. German is one who suffered from Ukraine conflict.
Analysis from Malaysia newspaper.

MH17: Pockmarks look like from very, very heavy machine gun fire, says first OSCE monitor on-scene
By Haris Hussain - 7 August 2014
Gold will go $1,500/ounce recently - Page 5 0708NEWS18.transformed

The holes in the wreckage of Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 are believed to have come from 30mm cannon fire.

KUALA LUMPUR: INTELLIGENCE analysts in the United States had already concluded that Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 was shot down by an air-to-air missile, and that the Ukrainian government had had something to do with it.

This corroborates an emerging theory postulated by local investigators that the Boeing 777-200 was crippled by an air-to-air missile and finished off with cannon fire from a fighter that had been shadowing it as it plummeted to earth.

http://www.nst.com.my/node/20961

851. Why Malaysia airlines was selected as target (8/23/2014)

In #848, I said Malaysia was targeted because it keeps a friendship with China while China is a covert enemy of the US. In #845, I talked about German had sensed that E.U. was provoked by the US for a covert war with Russia. German is unwilling to follow the US instruction. It expelled the CIA Chief from the German as a protest.

Then a Chinese forum offered an information how Malaysia and German were hurt by heavy insurance loss in the two incidents. The insurance company of Malaysia Airline is a Germany.

1. MH370
German insurance company Allianz says it has made initial payments in connection with the missing Malaysian Airlines plane.

Allianz’s global head of communication Hugo Kidston confirmed Wednesday that the Munich-based insurer and “other co-reinsurers of Malaysia Airlines aviation hull and liability policy have made initial payments.”

http://www.worthytoshare.net/insurance-payments-made-malaysian-airlines-disappearance#

2.. MH17

Malaysia Airlines Girds for New Insurance Battle
By Enda Curran Updated July 18, 2014

German insurer Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty is the lead reinsurer of the Malaysia Airlines plane for its so-calleded hull and liability policy, according to a report from insurance broker Aon PLC, which valued the plane itself at $97.3 million.

http://online.wsj.com/articles/malaysia-airlines-girds-for-new-insurance-battle-1405673357

The comment said, “German was shot even it was laying on the ground”.

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  katsung47 Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:41 pm

852. Prepare for big disasters in September (8/30/2014)

In “849. Ebola spreading is a bio attack (8/12/2014)” I said the Ebola spreading in Europe “That likely will happen in September.”

I said so based on following reason:

1. The Feds arranged an East Coast trip for my relatives in Mid-September. The plan to murder my family members has been planned every year. It used to be designed in the form of “accident in travel”. That almost becomes a routine. It goes along with the plot of “elimination of Kat Sung”. The murder cases will be distracted by big events such like natural disaster, war or terror attack.

“Federal Reserve likely to end QE stimulus program in October

Minutes from June policy meeting reveal likely October end date even as officials say US economy is not out of the woods
9 July 2014

http://www.theguardian.com/business/2014/jul/09/fed-qe-stimulus-program-october

Follow the end of QE, the zero interest policy will end too. The rate will go up. To ensure the money flow into the US. Natural disaster, war or terror attack will be created to shake the foundation of Europe and Asia. Make US a ‘safe place” for the international capital.

That’s why we saw
“Ebola virus reaches Germany as woman is tested in Berlin and 600 are quarantined

THE Ebola virus came a little bit closer to home today after a woman was tested for the deadly disease in the German capital of Berlin.
By: Emily Fox
August 19, 2014 “

“Chinese media warn US over warplane interception
Beijing (AFP) - China's state-run media warned Washington on Monday that Beijing could treat its surveillance flights as an "act of hostility", after accusations a Chinese fighter jet flew dangerously close to a US military aircraft.”

“Strong California quake causes injuries, damage
By ELLEN KNICKMEYER and LISA LEFF 8/24/2014”

US and E.U. said Russia invades Ukraine and threaten to upgrade new sanction.

“Terror plot targeting Eiffel Tower, Louvre foiled, French police say”; “Norway on alert over feared terrorist attack”…..

All these cases will develop to real bigger ones in September if their main plot of “elimination of Kat Sung” goes through.

853. A trap in stock market (9/3/2014)

The core plot is to set up a trap to capture the international capital. That trap is the US stock market. Watch the chart. Dow jones index now is at its historical peak – above 17,000.

Gold will go $1,500/ounce recently - Page 5 Djia2000s
http://stockcharts.com/freecharts/historical/images/djia2000s.png
Dow Jones index chart

Although people feel nothing good in “economy recovery” – good pay jobs continue to loss; homeowners rate is the lowest in 19 years; more people dependent on welfare; yet the media give you another picture. They say unemployment rate drops to nearly 6% although most of the new jobs are part time ones. They say GDP jumps 4.2% in 2nd quarter because they control the national data collection and outsiders hardly know the truth if they cooked the data. Even the negative 1st quarter GDP -2.1% didn’t influence the US stock market because they are making up a trap.

To drive the money into that trap, the Feds created war crisis in Asia (mainly by encouraging Japan, Vietnam and Philippine to have a territory dispute with China) and In Europe (by create a civil war in Ukraine) and in Mid-East (ISIL is the puppet of CIA)

Once the international capital found the prospect of economy of Europe and Asia are dim, they have to turn to the US market. A large amount of money will invest in stock market. Then at certain level, a big case (e.g. a terror attack) will happen and US stock market will have a big fall to lock that lump of money up for a period.

Meanwhile, you will see the media beat the drum to propaganda how US economy going prosperous.

Here is a little news to justify planned collapse of the stock market and says the crash will be a big one.

70% Stock Market Crash Imminent - CIA Insider Warns
http://pro.moneymappress.com/MMRBSSH39/LMMRQ824/?h=true

katsung47

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next